Words containing b, i, o, d, v
5 letter words containing b, i, o, d, v
- bovid — of, relating to, or belonging to the Bovidae, a family of ruminant artiodactyl hollow-horned mammals including sheep, goats, cattle, antelopes, and buffalo
7 letter words containing b, i, o, d, v
8 letter words containing b, i, o, d, v
- divebomb — (of an aircraft) To bomb whilst in a steep dive.
- lovebird — any of various small parrots, especially of the genus Agapornis, of Africa, noted for the affection shown one another and often kept as pets.
- obviated — to anticipate and prevent or eliminate (difficulties, disadvantages, etc.) by effective measures; render unnecessary: to obviate the risk of serious injury.
- ovenbird — an American warbler, Seiurus aurocapillus, that builds an oven-shaped nest of leaves, twigs, etc., on the forest floor.
- overbind — To bind or restrict to an excessive extent.
9 letter words containing b, i, o, d, v
- abovesaid — Mentioned or recited before.
- avoidable — Something that is avoidable can be prevented from happening.
- avoidably — In a manner so as to be avoidable.
- bouvardia — a genus of flowering herbs and shrubs of the family Rubiaceae, native to tropical parts of Central America
- dive-bomb — If a plane dive-bombs an area, it suddenly flies down low over it to drop bombs onto it.
10 letter words containing b, i, o, d, v
- bidonville — a shanty town
- biodiverse — containing a wide variety of plant and animal species
- bivouacked — a military encampment made with tents or improvised shelters, usually without shelter or protection from enemy fire.
- overbidder — someone who overbids, esp in the game of bridge
- overbridge — (British) A bridge that allows traffic to pass over a road, river, railway etc.
11 letter words containing b, i, o, d, v
- bodhisattva — (in Mahayana Buddhism) a divine being worthy of nirvana who remains on the human plane to help men to salvation
- dative-bond — a type of covalent bond between two atoms in which the bonding electrons are supplied by one of the two atoms.
- disavowable — capable of being disavowed
- disprovable — to prove (an assertion, claim, etc.) to be false or wrong; refute; invalidate: I disproved his claim.
- dissolvable — to make a solution of, as by mixing with a liquid; pass into solution: to dissolve salt in water.
12 letter words containing b, i, o, d, v
- avoidability — The possibility of avoiding; the state or condition of being avoidable.
- biodiversity — Biodiversity is the existence of a wide variety of plant and animal species living in their natural environment.
- bioflavonoid — any of a group of biologically active flavone compounds that may help maintain the blood's capillary walls, reducing the likelihood of hemorrhaging: widely found in plants, esp. citrus fruits
- boulevardier — (originally in Paris) a fashionable man, esp one who frequents public places
- discoverable — to see, get knowledge of, learn of, find, or find out; gain sight or knowledge of (something previously unseen or unknown): to discover America; to discover electricity. Synonyms: detect, espy, descry, discern, ascertain, unearth, ferret out, notice.
13 letter words containing b, i, o, d, v
14 letter words containing b, i, o, d, v
- abdominopelvic — (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the abdomen and (the cavity of) the pelvis.
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- aviation-badge — Also called aviation badge. Military Informal. a badge bearing the image of a spread pair of bird's wings with a distinctive center design, awarded to an aircrewman on completion of certain requirements.
- developability — to bring out the capabilities or possibilities of; bring to a more advanced or effective state: to develop natural resources; to develop one's musical talent.
- disprovability — The ability to be disproven; refutability.
15 letter words containing b, i, o, d, v
17 letter words containing b, i, o, d, v
- vibrofluidization — Vibrofluidization is when vibration is used to make particles move in a fluidized bed.
18 letter words containing b, i, o, d, v
19 letter words containing b, i, o, d, v
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
20 letter words containing b, i, o, d, v
- belgorod-dnestrovski — a port in SW Ukraine, on the Dniester estuary: belonged to Romania from 1918 until 1940; under Soviet rule (1944–91). Pop: 48 100 (2004 est)
24 letter words containing b, i, o, d, v
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
27 letter words containing b, i, o, d, v
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
On this page, we collect all words with B, I, O, D, V. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 421 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains B, I, O, D, V that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.