Words containing b, i, o, d
5 letter words containing b, i, o, d
- bipod — a two-legged support or stand
- bodhi — enlightenment
- bondi — Sir Hermann. 1919–2005, British mathematician and cosmologist, born in Austria; joint originator (with Sir Fred Hoyle and Thomas Gold) of the steady-state theory of the universe
- bovid — of, relating to, or belonging to the Bovidae, a family of ruminant artiodactyl hollow-horned mammals including sheep, goats, cattle, antelopes, and buffalo
- dhobi — (in India, Malaya, East Africa, etc, esp formerly) a washerman
6 letter words containing b, i, o, d
7 letter words containing b, i, o, d
- ambroid — amberoid
- ameboid — resembling or related to amebas.
- anobiid — any coleopterous beetle of the family Anobiidae, in which the pronotum characteristically forms a hood that more or less covers the head. The family includes such notorious pests as the furniture beetle (Anobium punctatum) and the deathwatch beetle, the larvae of which attack furniture and beams
- bandido — bandito.
- bandito — a Mexican bandit
8 letter words containing b, i, o, d
- abingdon — a market town in S England, in Oxfordshire. Pop: 36 010 (2001)
- aboideau — a dyke with a sluicegate that allows flood water to drain but keeps the sea water out
- airboard — an inflatable board resembling a bodyboard that is used in the sport of airboarding
- airbound — supported by air
- al-obeid — El Obeid
9 letter words containing b, i, o, d
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- aboudikro — the wood of a sapele.
- abounding — to occur or exist in great quantities or numbers: a stream in which trout abound.
10 letter words containing b, i, o, d
- abandoning — to leave completely and finally; forsake utterly; desert: to abandon one's farm; to abandon a child; to abandon a sinking ship.
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abdominous — pot-bellied
- aberdonian — a native or inhabitant of Aberdeen
11 letter words containing b, i, o, d
- abdominally — of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
- able-bodied — An able-bodied person is physically strong and healthy, rather than being weak or having a disability.
- adorability — the quality of being adorable or highly attractive
- adumbration — to produce a faint image or resemblance of; to outline or sketch.
- airboarding — a snow sport in which participants slide down slopes headfirst lying flat on an inflatable board
12 letter words containing b, i, o, d
- adoptability — the quality or extent of being adoptable
- alloantibody — an antibody that reacts with an antigen from a genetically different individual of the same species.
- ambidextrous — Someone who is ambidextrous can use both their right hand and their left hand equally skilfully.
- ambrettolide — a colorless liquid, C 16 H 28 O 2 , having a strong musky odor, used as a fixative in the manufacture of perfume.
- antiantibody — antibody that combines with another antibody.
13 letter words containing b, i, o, d
- affordability — that can be afforded; believed to be within one's financial means: attractive new cars at affordable prices.
- ambassadorial — Ambassadorial means belonging or relating to an ambassador.
- anti-antibody — antibody that combines with another antibody.
- backwardation — the difference between the spot price for a commodity, including rent and interest, and the forward price
- basidiomycete — any fungus of the phylum Basidiomycota (formerly class Basidiomycetes), in which the spores are produced in basidia. The group includes boletes, puffballs, smuts, and rusts
14 letter words containing b, i, o, d
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- ambassadorship — a diplomatic official of the highest rank, sent by one sovereign or state to another as its resident representative (ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary)
- aviation-badge — Also called aviation badge. Military Informal. a badge bearing the image of a spread pair of bird's wings with a distinctive center design, awarded to an aircrewman on completion of certain requirements.
15 letter words containing b, i, o, d
- basidiomycetous — belonging or pertaining to the basidiomycetes.
- basse-normandie — a region of NW France, on the English Channel: consists of the Cherbourg peninsula in the west rising to the Normandy hills in the east; mainly agricultural
- bidirectionally — in a bidirectional manner
- bloodguiltiness — guilty of murder or bloodshed.
- decarboxylation — the removal or loss of a carboxyl group from an organic compound
16 letter words containing b, i, o, d
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- benzotrichloride — a colorless or yellowish liquid, C 7 H 5 Cl 3 , used chiefly in the manufacture of dyes.
- benzotrifluoride — a colorless, flammable liquid, C 7 H 5 F 3 , used chiefly as an intermediate in the manufacture of dyes and pharmaceuticals, and as a solvent.
- bidirectionality — capable of reacting or functioning in two, usually opposite, directions.
- biodegradability — capable of decaying through the action of living organisms: biodegradable paper; biodegradable detergent.
17 letter words containing b, i, o, d
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
- board-and-shingle — a small dwelling with wooden walls and a shingle roof
- boileau-despreaux — Nicolas [nee-kaw-lah] /ni kɔˈlɑ/ (Show IPA), 1636–1711, French critic and poet.
18 letter words containing b, i, o, d
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- berwick-upon-tweed — a town in N England, in N Northumberland at the mouth of the Tweed: much involved in border disputes between England and Scotland between the 12th and 16th centuries; neutral territory 1551–1885. Pop: 12 870 (2001)
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- bronchocandidiasis — See under candidiasis.
19 letter words containing b, i, o, d
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- deoxyribonucleoside — a compound composed of deoxyribose and either a purine or a pyrimidine.
- deoxyribonucleotide — an ester of a deoxyribonucleoside and phosphoric acid; a constituent of DNA.
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
20 letter words containing b, i, o, d
- belgorod-dnestrovski — a port in SW Ukraine, on the Dniester estuary: belonged to Romania from 1918 until 1940; under Soviet rule (1944–91). Pop: 48 100 (2004 est)
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
- para-dichlorobenzene — a white, crystalline, volatile, water-insoluble solid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , of the benzene series, having a penetrating odor: used chiefly as a moth repellent.
21 letter words containing b, i, o, d
22 letter words containing b, i, o, d
24 letter words containing b, i, o, d
27 letter words containing b, i, o, d
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
32 letter words containing b, i, o, d
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with B, I, O, D. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4575 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains B, I, O, D that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.