Words containing b, e, l, t, s, v
9 letter words containing b, e, l, t, s, v
10 letter words containing b, e, l, t, s, v
- absolutive — the grammatical case in an ergative language that is used for the direct object of a transitive verb and the subject of an intransitive verb
- beltsville — a town in central Maryland, near Washington, D.C.
- bolshevist — a follower or advocate of the doctrines or methods of the Bolsheviks.
- divestible — capable of being divested, as an estate in land.
- investable — that can be invested.
11 letter words containing b, e, l, t, s, v
- devil's-bit — an eastern North American plant, Chamaelirium luteum, of the lily family, having a dense, drooping spike of small white flowers.
- harvestable — Also, harvesting. the gathering of crops.
- inevitables — Plural form of inevitable.
- observantly — quick to notice or perceive; alert.
- obtrusively — having or showing a disposition to obtrude, as by imposing oneself or one's opinions on others.
12 letter words containing b, e, l, t, s, v
- advertisable — to announce or praise (a product, service, etc.) in some public medium of communication in order to induce people to buy or use it: to advertise a new brand of toothpaste.
- bartlesville — a city in NE Oklahoma.
- bolshevistic — of, relating to, or characteristic of Bolshevists or Bolshevism.
- convertibles — Plural form of convertible.
- intervisible — (surveying) Mutually visible; each in sight of the other.
13 letter words containing b, e, l, t, s, v
- baal-shem-tov — (Israel ben Eliezer"Besht") c1700–60, Ukrainian teacher and religious leader: founder of the Hasidic movement of Judaism.
- inobtrusively — in an unobtrusive manner
- introversible — able to be introverted
- observability — capable of being or liable to be observed; noticeable; visible; discernible: an observable change in attitude.
- observational — of, relating to, or founded on observation, especially founded on observation rather than experiment.
14 letter words containing b, e, l, t, s, v
- anti-bolshevik — a person who is opposed to Bolshevism
- availabilities — suitable or ready for use; of use or service; at hand: I used whatever tools were available.
- bouleversement — an overthrow or reversal; violent turmoil
- costovertebral — (anatomy) Connecting a rib with the body of a vertebra.
- cruciverbalist — a crossword puzzle enthusiast
15 letter words containing b, e, l, t, s, v
- convertibleness — The state of being convertible; convertibility.
- inevitabilities — Plural form of inevitability.
- intervisibility — the state or fact of being visible.
- irresolvability — The quality of being irresolvable.
- irreversibility — not reversible; incapable of being changed: His refusal is irreversible.
16 letter words containing b, e, l, t, s, v
- deliberativeness — The state or quality of being deliberative.
- indivisibilities — not divisible; not separable into parts; incapable of being divided: one nation indivisible.
- labour-intensive — Labour-intensive industries or methods of making things involve a lot of workers. Compare capital-intensive.
- observationalist — One who relies on empirical observations.
- observationality — The property of being observational.
17 letter words containing b, e, l, t, s, v
18 letter words containing b, e, l, t, s, v
- universalizability — the thesis that any moral judgment must be equally applicable to every relevantly identical situation
20 letter words containing b, e, l, t, s, v
- belgorod-dnestrovski — a port in SW Ukraine, on the Dniester estuary: belonged to Romania from 1918 until 1940; under Soviet rule (1944–91). Pop: 48 100 (2004 est)
- belgorod-dnestrovsky — a seaport in SW Ukraine, on the Black Sea.
- call-by-value-result — An argument passing convention where the actual argument is a variable V whose value is copied to a local variable L inside the called function or procedure. If the procedure modifies L, these changes will not affect V, which may also be in scope inside the procedure, until the procedure returns when the final value of L is copied to V. Under call-by-reference changes to L would affect V immediately. Used, for example, by BBC BASIC V on the Acorn Archimedes.
- incontrovertibleness — The quality of being incontrovertible.
24 letter words containing b, e, l, t, s, v
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
On this page, we collect all words with B, E, L, T, S, V. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 469 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains B, E, L, T, S, V that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.