Words containing b, a, t, c, h
5 letter words containing b, a, t, c, h
- batch — A batch of things or people is a group of things or people of the same kind, especially a group that is dealt with at the same time or is sent to a particular place at the same time.
6 letter words containing b, a, t, c, h
7 letter words containing b, a, t, c, h
- ambatch — a tree or shrub of the Nile Valley, Aeschynomene elaphroxylon, valued for its light-coloured pithlike wood
- bachata — a type of dance music originating in the Dominican Republic
- batched — a quantity or number coming at one time or taken together: a batch of prisoners.
- batcher — anything that makes something into batches
- batches — a quantity or number coming at one time or taken together: a batch of prisoners.
8 letter words containing b, a, t, c, h
- !!!batch — (language, humour) A daft way of obfuscating text strings by encoding each character as a different number of exclamation marks surrounded by question marks, e.g. "d" is encoded as "?!!!!?". The language is named after the MSDOS batch file in which the first converter was written.
- bacchant — a priest or votary of Bacchus
- backchat — the act of answering back, esp impudently
- batching — a quantity or number coming at one time or taken together: a batch of prisoners.
- bathcube — a cube of soluble scented material for use in a bath
9 letter words containing b, a, t, c, h
- aitchbone — the rump bone or floor of the pelvis in cattle
- archabbot — In certain Catholic (notably Benedictine) congregations, the title of the general superior, ranking above all other abbots, vested in a particular abbey, which hence is called an archabbey (usually its motherhouse, such as Beuron, which gave its name to a Benedictine congregation).
- athabasca — river rising in the Rocky Mountains of SW Alberta, Canada, and flowing northeast into Lake Athabasca: 765 mi (1,231 km)
- bacchante — a priestess or female votary of Bacchus
- bacchants — Plural form of bacchant.
10 letter words containing b, a, t, c, h
- alphabetic — in the order of the letters of the alphabet: alphabetical arrangement.
- archiblast — egg protoplasm
- athabascan — a family of languages spoken by American Indians in most of inland northwest Canada and Alaska, in coastal Oregon and California, and in Arizona and the Rio Grande basin, and including especially Navajo, Apache, and Chipewyan. Compare family (def 14).
- attachable — to fasten or affix; join; connect: to attach a photograph to an application with a staple.
- autophobic — Of or pertaining to autophobia.
11 letter words containing b, a, t, c, h
- abranchiate — having no gills
- amphibiotic — having an aquatic larval form and a terrestrial adult form, as amphibians
- antechamber — An antechamber is a small room leading into a larger room.
- antichamber — Obsolete form of antechamber.
- back-stitch — stitching or a stitch in which the thread is doubled back on the preceding stitch.
12 letter words containing b, a, t, c, h
- alphabetical — Alphabetical means arranged according to the normal order of the letters in the alphabet.
- amphiblastic — (of animal ova) showing complete but unequal cleavage after fertilization
- amphibolitic — Of, pertaining to, or composed of an amphibolite.
- analphabetic — not in alphabetical order
- antebrachial — Lb anatomy relating to the forearm.
13 letter words containing b, a, t, c, h
- achievability — The state or condition of being achievable.
- achromobacter — any of several rod-shaped bacteria of the genus Achromobacter, found in soil and water.
- archaeobotany — the analysis and interpretation of plant remains found at archaeological sites
- archebacteria — Plural form of archebacterium.
- attachability — The quality of being attachable.
14 letter words containing b, a, t, c, h
- alphabetically — (manner) In an alphabetical manner.
- anthropophobic — relating to the fear of people and human companionship
- antithrombotic — preventing the formation of blood clots
- archaebacteria — (formerly) a group of microorganisms now regarded as members of the Archaea
- archebacterium — (biology) alternative spelling of archaebacterium.
15 letter words containing b, a, t, c, h
16 letter words containing b, a, t, c, h
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- atherothrombotic — (medicine) Pertaining to or caused by atherothrombosis, the sudden disruption of an atherosclerotic plaque.
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
17 letter words containing b, a, t, c, h
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- baile-atha-cliath — Gaelic Baile Àtha Cliath. a seaport in and the capital of the Republic of Ireland, in the E part, on the Irish Sea.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- british-cameroons — German Kamerun. a region in W Africa: a German protectorate 1884–1919; divided in 1919 into British and French mandates.
18 letter words containing b, a, t, c, h
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- autobiographically — In a autobiographical manner.
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- bromochloromethane — chlorobromomethane.
- character-building — improving certain good or useful traits in a person's character, esp self-reliance, endurance, and courage
19 letter words containing b, a, t, c, h
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- dutchman's-breeches — a plant, Dicentra cucullaria, of the fumitory family, having long clusters of pale-yellow, two-spurred flowers.
- exhibitionistically — In an exhibitionistic manner.
20 letter words containing b, a, t, c, h
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- back-of-the-envelope — (of a plan, calculation, etc) composed or performed quickly and without detailed analysis or research
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
21 letter words containing b, a, t, c, h
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
22 letter words containing b, a, t, c, h
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
23 letter words containing b, a, t, c, h
- pentachloronitrobenzene — a crystalline compound, C 6 Cl 5 NO 2 , used as an herbicide and insecticide. Abbreviation: PCNB.
24 letter words containing b, a, t, c, h
32 letter words containing b, a, t, c, h
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with B, A, T, C, H. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1848 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains B, A, T, C, H that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.