Words containing b, a, s, h, e
5 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
- sheba — Queen of, the queen who visited Solomon to test his wisdom. I Kings 10:1–13.
6 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
- bashed — to strike with a crushing or smashing blow.
- basher — to strike with a crushing or smashing blow.
- bashes — to strike with a crushing or smashing blow.
- bathes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of bathe.
- bedash — to dash against (something), as for example waves dash against rocks
7 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
- -basher — -basher combines with nouns to form nouns referring to someone who is physically violent towards a particular type of person, or who is unfairly critical of a particular type of person.
- abashed — If you are abashed, you feel embarrassed and ashamed.
- abashes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abash.
- ashbery — John, born 1927, U.S. poet.
- balshem — a person who works miracles by calling upon the name of God, especially one of the German and Polish Jews of the 16th–19th centuries considered to be saintly and to possess magical powers.
8 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
9 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
- abashedly — ashamed or embarrassed; disconcerted: My clumsiness left me abashed.
- abashless — unabashed
- abashment — to destroy the self-confidence, poise, or self-possession of; disconcert; make ashamed or embarrassed: to abash someone by sneering.
- abhenries — Plural form of abhenry.
- abolished — Formally put an end to (a system, practice, or institution).
10 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
11 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
- abashedness — (rare) The state of being abashed; abashment. (Mid 16th century.).
- aberystwyth — a resort and university town in Wales, in Ceredigion on Cardigan Bay. Pop: 15 935 (2001)
- abhorrences — Plural form of abhorrence.
- abolishable — Capable of being abolished. (First attested from the mid 17th century.).
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
12 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
13 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
- aberdeenshire — a council area and historical county of N Scotland, on the North Sea: became part of Grampian Region in 1975 but reinstated as an independent unitary authority (with adjusted borders) in 1996: rises to the Grampian and Cairngorm Mountains in the SW: chiefly agricultural (esp sheep and stock raising). Administrative centre: Aberdeen. Pop: 229 330 (2003 est). Area 6319 sq km (2439 sq miles)
- amphibologies — Plural form of amphibology.
- amphisbaenian — any of a legless, burrowing suborder (Amphisbaenia) of tropical reptiles (order Squamata) with a head and tail that look very much alike
- analphabetism — the inability to read and write, illiteracy
- apprehensible — capable of being comprehended or grasped mentally
14 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- amphibiousness — The state or quality of being amphibious.
- amphisbaenians — Plural form of amphisbaenian.
- anti-bolshevik — a person who is opposed to Bolshevism
- babies'-breath — baby's breath
15 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
16 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
- branchiopneustic — breathing by means of gills, as certain aquatic insect larvae.
17 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
- antiestablishment — opposed to or working against the existing power structure or mores, as of society or government: Antiestablishment candidates promised to disband the army, Congress, and the cabinet if elected.
- ashby-de-la-zouch — a town in central England, in Leicestershire: Mary, Queen of Scots, was imprisoned (1569) in the castle. Pop: 11 409 (2001)
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- bergisch-gladbach — an industrial city in W Germany, near Cologne.
18 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
- anti-establishment — opposed to established authority
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- bosnia-herzegovina — a country in SE Europe; a constituent republic of Yugoslavia until 1991; in a state of civil war (1992–95); Serbian and Croatian forces were also involved: mostly barren and mountainous, with forests in the east. Languages: Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian (formerly all regarded together as Serbo-Croat). Religion: Muslim, Serbian Orthodox, and Roman Catholic. Currency: marka (pegged to the euro). Capital: Sarajevo. Pop: 3 875 723 (2013 est). Area: 51 129 sq km (19 737 sq miles)
- didaskaleinophobia — The fear of going to school.
19 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- distinguishableness — The state or quality of being distinguishable.
- dutchman's-breeches — a plant, Dicentra cucullaria, of the fumitory family, having long clusters of pale-yellow, two-spurred flowers.
20 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
21 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
22 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
24 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
- disestablishmentarianism — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
25 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
27 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
28 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
29 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with B, A, S, H, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2823 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains B, A, S, H, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.