Words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
6 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
- branle — an old French country dance performed in a linked circle
7 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
- barline — A vertical line in musical notation indicating the start of a new bar.
- blander — pleasantly gentle or agreeable: a bland, affable manner.
- blanker — (of paper or other writing surface) having no marks; not written or printed on: a blank sheet of paper.
- blarney — Blarney is things someone says that are flattering and amusing but probably untrue, and which you think they are only saying in order to please you or to persuade you to do something.
- brangle — a squabble, dispute, or wrangle
8 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
9 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
- albertine — a female given name: derived from Albert.
- aldebaran — a binary star, one component of which is a red giant, the brightest star in the constellation Taurus. It appears in the sky close to the star cluster Hyades. Visual magnitude: 0.85; spectral type: K5III; distance: 65 light years
- angle-bar — an iron or steel bar, brace, or cleat in the form of an angle.
- balancers — Plural form of balancer.
- ballerina — A ballerina is a woman ballet dancer.
10 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
- aberrantly — in an aberrant manner
- alanbrooke — Alan Francis Brooke, 1st Viscount. 1883–1963, British field marshal; chief of Imperial General Staff (1941–46)
- answerable — If you are answerable to someone, you have to report to them and explain your actions.
- ballerinas — Plural form of ballerina.
- banderilla — a decorated barbed dart, thrust into the bull's neck or shoulder
11 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
- abderhalden — Emil [ey-meel] /ˈeɪ mil/ (Show IPA), 1877–1950, Swiss chemist and physiologist.
- abhorrently — causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.
- abnormalize — to make abnormal.
- alabastrine — a finely granular variety of gypsum, often white and translucent, used for ornamental objects or work, such as lamp bases, figurines, etc.
- ankle-biter — small child, toddler
12 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
13 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- administrable — able to be administered or managed
- admirableness — admirability
- agreeableness — to one's liking; pleasing: agreeable manners; an agreeable sensation.
- all-embracing — Something that is all-embracing includes or affects everyone or everything.
14 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- amylobarbitone — Obsolete spelling of amobarbital.
- answerableness — The state or quality of being answerable.
- anti-bacterial — destructive to or inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
- antirepublican — opposed to the principles or practice of republicanism
15 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- anti-liberalism — the quality or state of being liberal, as in behavior or attitude.
- anti-republican — of, relating to, or of the nature of a republic.
- antituberculous — (medicine) Acting to combat or counteract tuberculosis.
- assemblypersons — Plural form of assemblyperson.
16 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
- babe-in-a-cradle — a tall orchid, Epiblema grandiflorum, of SW Australia with lilac to mauve flowers
- bacterioplankton — (biology) The bacterial component of marine plankton.
- bidirectionality — capable of reacting or functioning in two, usually opposite, directions.
- bioenvironmental — pertaining to the environment of living organisms: Bioenvironmental engineers seek to reduce air and water pollution.
17 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- antimycobacterial — (medicine) That counteracts the effects of mycobacteria.
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
- blood-and-thunder — sensationalism, violence, or exaggerated melodrama: a movie full of blood and thunder.
18 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- bromochloromethane — chlorobromomethane.
19 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
20 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- balled-and-burlapped — of or relating to a tree, shrub, or other plant prepared for transplanting by allowing the roots to remain covered by a ball of soil around which canvas or burlap is tied.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
21 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
- disestablishmentarian — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- intersubstitutability — a person or thing acting or serving in place of another.
- stabilization-process — the act or process of stabilizing or the state of being stabilized.
- tetrabromofluorescein — eosin (def 1).
22 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
23 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
24 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- disestablishmentarianism — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- hyperbetalipoproteinemia — An abnormally high level of betalipoprotein in the blood.
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
25 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
27 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
- publius-licinius-valerianus — (Publius Licinius Valerianus) died a.d. c260, Roman emperor 253–60.
28 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
32 letter words containing b, a, r, e, n, l
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with B, A, R, E, N, L. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3980 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains B, A, R, E, N, L that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.