Words containing b, a, c, k
4 letter words containing b, a, c, k
- back — If you move back, you move in the opposite direction to the one in which you are facing or in which you were moving before.
5 letter words containing b, a, c, k
- aback — towards the back; backwards
- backs — a large tub, vat, or cistern used by dyers, brewers, distillers, etc., to hold liquids.
- baeck — Leo. 1873–1956, German Jewish theologian: a leader of the German Jews during the Nazi period; major work The Essence of Judaism (1905)
- black — lacking hue and brightness; absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
6 letter words containing b, a, c, k
- backed — having a back or backing
- backer — A backer is someone who helps or supports a project, organization, or person, often by giving or lending money.
- backet — a shallow box, typically one used for carrying substances such as ashes, coal or salt
- backie — a ride on the back of someone's bicycle
- backup — Backup consists of extra equipment, resources, or people that you can get help or support from if necessary.
7 letter words containing b, a, c, k
- backare — an instruction to keep one's distance; back off!
- backbar — Shipbuilding. a short length of angle iron fitted over flanges of two angle irons butted together side by side to connect or reinforce them.
- backbit — Simple past tense and past participle of backbite.
- backend — Alternative form of back end.
- backers — Plural form of backer.
8 letter words containing b, a, c, k
- abricock — an apricot
- airbrick — a brick with holes in it, put into the wall of a building for ventilation
- arc-back — an undesirable phenomenon, occurring in rectifier tubes, in which current flows in the reverse direction, from anode to cathode, as a result of arcing, limiting the usable voltage of the tube.
- back-end — (programming) Any software performing either the final stage in a process, or a task not apparent to the user. A common usage is in a compiler. A compiler's back-end generates machine language and performs optimisations specific to the machine's architecture. The term can also be used in the context of network applications. E.g. "The back-end of the system handles socket protocols". Contrast front end.
- backache — Backache is a dull pain in your back.
9 letter words containing b, a, c, k
- airbricks — Plural form of airbrick.
- amberjack — any of several large carangid fishes of the genus Seriola, esp S. dumerili, with golden markings when young, occurring in tropical and subtropical Atlantic waters
- antiblack — showing discrimination against Black people
- ayckbourn — Sir Alan. born 1939, English dramatist. His plays include Absurd Person Singular (1973), the trilogy The Norman Conquests (1974), A Chorus of Disapproval (1985), House and Garden (2000), and Private Fears in Public Places (2004)
- babycakes — (slang) Term of endearment for a young woman.
10 letter words containing b, a, c, k
- ahorseback — on horseback
- amberjacks — Plural form of amberjack.
- answerback — a reply or answering message from a computer or other electronic device, as by means of teletypewriter or simulated voice.
- attackable — Which may be attacked.
- back-alley — Back-alley activities are carried out unofficially, secretly, and often illegally.
11 letter words containing b, a, c, k
- alaska-crab — horseshoe crab.
- answerbacks — Plural form of answerback.
- back-burner — a condition of low priority or temporary deferment (usually used in the phrase on the back burner): Put other issues on the back burner until after the election.
- back-loaded — to defer to a later date, as wages, benefits, or costs: The union agreed to back-load pay raises.
- back-logged — a reserve or accumulation, as of stock, work, or business: a backlog of business orders.
12 letter words containing b, a, c, k
- antibacklash — relating to the prevention of a violent backward reaction or movement
- antiblackism — a belief or type of behaviour which exhibits hostility towards Black people
- antikickback — acting against or opposed to bribery
- ass-backward — the wrong way round; back to front; in the opposite order to what is considered normal
- assbackwards — in an order or way reverse from the usual: You've sewn the sleeve on assbackwards.
13 letter words containing b, a, c, k
- alpha-blocker — any of a class of drugs that prevent the stimulation of alpha adrenoceptors, a type of receptor in the sympathetic nervous system, by adrenaline and noradrenaline and that therefore cause widening of blood vessels: used in the treatment of high blood pressure and prostatic hyperplasia
- anti-kickback — a percentage of income given to a person in a position of power or influence as payment for having made the income possible: usually considered improper or unethical.
- ass-backwards — of or in a way that is particularly contrary to the usual way, confusing, etc.
- back-breaking — Back-breaking work involves a lot of hard physical effort.
- back-slapping — Back-slapping is noisy, cheerful behaviour which people use in order to show affection or appreciation to each other.
14 letter words containing b, a, c, k
- back-and-forth — backward and forward; side to side; to and fro: a back-and-forth shuttling of buses to the stadium; the back-and-forth movement of a clock's pendulum.
- back-clearance — Machinery. the gradual termination of a groove on the body of an object not ending there, as the upper termination of a flute in a twist drill. Also called back clearance. a space in a depressed area of an object into which a machine tool or grinding wheel may safely enter at the end of a pass or operation.
- back-formation — the analogical creation of one word from another word that appears to be a derived or inflected form of the first by dropping the apparent affix or by modification.
- back-pedalling — a retreat from or a retraction of a previously held view
- back-to-basics — stressing simplicity and adherence to fundamental principles: The movement suggests a back-to-basics approach to living for those whose lives have become complicated.
15 letter words containing b, a, c, k
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledgeably — in a way that is able to be generally acknowledged or recognized
- back-scratching — a reciprocal exchange of favors, aid, or compliments
- black-and-white — displaying only black and white tones; without color, as a picture or chart: a black-and-white photograph.
- black-marketeer — to sell articles in the black market.
16 letter words containing b, a, c, k
17 letter words containing b, a, c, k
- bouncebackability — the ability to recover after a setback, esp in sport
18 letter words containing b, a, c, k
- bankers-acceptance — a draft or bill of exchange that a bank has accepted. Abbreviation: BA. Also called banker's acceptance. Compare acceptance (def 6).
19 letter words containing b, a, c, k
20 letter words containing b, a, c, k
- back-of-the-envelope — (of a plan, calculation, etc) composed or performed quickly and without detailed analysis or research
24 letter words containing b, a, c, k
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
On this page, we collect all words with B, A, C, K. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2796 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains B, A, C, K that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.