Words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
7 letter words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
- aliunde — from a source extrinsic to the matter, document, or instrument under consideration
- audient — a person who hears or listens
- idumean — Greek name of Edom.
- unaided — to provide support for or relief to; help: to aid the homeless victims of the fire.
- unideal — a conception of something in its perfection.
8 letter words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
- aidoneus — a king of Thesprotia.
- antidune — a sand hill or inclined bedding plane that forms a steep slope against the direction of a fast-flowing current
- antiqued — An antiqued object is modern but has been made to look like an antique.
- audience — The audience at a play, concert, film, or public meeting is the group of people watching or listening to it.
- audients — Plural form of audient.
9 letter words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
- acidulent — an acidulating substance.
- andouille — a spicy smoked pork sausage with a blackish skin
- aneuploid — (of polyploid cells or organisms) having a chromosome number that is not an exact multiple of the haploid number, caused by one chromosome set being incomplete
- anguished — Anguished means showing or feeling great mental suffering or physical pain.
- auctioned — Also called public sale. a publicly held sale at which property or goods are sold to the highest bidder.
10 letter words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
- acquainted — If you are acquainted with something, you know about it because you have learned it or experienced it.
- acuminated — Botany, Zoology. pointed; tapering to a point.
- adenovirus — any of a group of viruses that can cause upper respiratory diseases in man
- adequation — Equivalence.
- adjunctive — that constitutes an adjunct
11 letter words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
- admeasuring — Present participle of admeasure.
- adventuring — the act of doing adventurous things or having adventures
- adventurism — Adventurism is a willingness to take risks, especially in order to obtain an unfair advantage in politics or business.
- adventurist — If you describe someone or something as adventurist, you disapprove of them because they are willing to take risks in order to gain an unfair advantage in business or politics.
- aguardiente — any inferior brandy or similar spirit, esp from Spain, Portugal, or South America
12 letter words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
- acid-tongued — bitingly critical or sarcastic; sharp-tongued: a critic famous for his acid-tongued reviews.
- adenoviruses — Plural form of adenovirus.
- adiapneustia — (medicine) defective perspiration; adiaphoresis.
- adjunctively — in an adjunctive manner
- adulterating — Present participle of adulterate.
13 letter words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
- acidulousness — A state of or tendency toward being acidulous or somewhat sour or acid.
- acquaintanced — Acquainted.
- admensuration — Admeasurement.
- adventuristic — relating to adventurism
- anti-freudian — of or relating to Sigmund Freud or his doctrines, especially with respect to the causes and treatment of neurotic and psychopathic states, the interpretation of dreams, etc.
14 letter words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
- adjunctiveness — The state or quality of being adjunctive.
- adventitiously — associated with something by chance rather than as an integral part; extrinsic.
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- aluminohydride — (inorganic compound) The univalent anion, AlH4-, present in such compounds as lithium aluminium hydride.
- anacardiaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Anacardiaceae, a chiefly tropical family of trees and shrubs many of which have edible drupes. The family includes the cashew, mango, pistachio, and sumach
15 letter words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
- alexandroupolis — a port in NE Greece, in W Thrace. Pop: 52 720 (2001 est)
- andromonoecious — (of a plant species) having hermaphrodite and male flowers on the same plant
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
- chenopodiaceous — belonging to the Chenopodiaceae, formerly the goosefoot family, now considered part of the amaranth family of plants.
- circumnavigated — Simple past tense and past participle of circumnavigate.
16 letter words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
- adventitiousness — The degree to which a thing is adventitious.
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- caducibranchiate — (of many amphibians, such as frogs) having gills during one stage of the life cycle only
- circumstantiated — Simple past tense and past participle of circumstantiate.
- cloak-and-suiter — a manufacturer or seller of clothing.
17 letter words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- decontextualizing — to remove (a linguistic element, an action, etc.) from a context: decontextualized works of art displayed in museums.
- deoxyribonuclease — DNase.
- indistinguishable — not distinguishable.
- institutionalised — to make institutional.
18 letter words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
- adenocarcinomatous — Of or pertaining to adenocarcinomas.
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- counter-adaptation — the act of adapting.
- deinstitutionalize — to discharge (a patient) as from a mental institution
- non-contextualized — to put (a linguistic element, an action, etc.) in a context, especially one that is characteristic or appropriate, as for purposes of study.
19 letter words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
- anti-fundamentalism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- anti-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
20 letter words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
- continuing-education — adult education.
- hydrodesulfurization — desulfurization by catalytic agents of the sulfur-rich hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum or the like during cracking or hydrocracking.
- languedoc-roussillon — a region of S France, on the Gulf of Lions: consists of the departments of Lozère, Gard, Hérault, Aude, and Pyrénées-Orientales; mainly mountainous with a coastal plain
- specific-conductance — conductivity (def 2).
- sunday-go-to-meeting — most presentable; best: Sunday-go-to-meeting clothes.
21 letter words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
22 letter words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
- autoxidation-reduction — disproportionation.
- deinstitutionalization — to release (a person with mental or physical disabilities) from a hospital, asylum, home, or other institution with the intention of providing treatment, support, or rehabilitation primarily through community resources under the supervision of health-care professionals or facilities.
- over-industrialization — the large-scale introduction of manufacturing, advanced technical enterprises, and other productive economic activity into an area, society, country, etc.
- secondary-articulation — concomitance of articulation, as in fro, ostensibly a succession of three discrete sounds but physically a single articulation (f-) blending into a coarticulation (-fr-), which blends into an articulation (-r-), which blends into a coarticulation (-ro-), which blends into an articulation (-o).
23 letter words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
24 letter words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
27 letter words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
- little-lord-fauntleroy-suit — (italics) a children's novel (1886) by Frances H. Burnett.
32 letter words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
35 letter words containing a, u, d, i, e, n
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with A, U, D, I, E, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4474 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, U, D, I, E, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.