Words containing a, s, y, m, e
5 letter words containing a, s, y, m, e
6 letter words containing a, s, y, m, e
7 letter words containing a, s, y, m, e
- amnesty — An amnesty is an official pardon granted to a group of prisoners by the state.
- amylase — any of several enzymes that hydrolyse starch and glycogen to simple sugars, such as glucose. They are present in saliva
- amylose — the minor component (about 20 per cent) of starch, consisting of long unbranched chains of glucose units. It is soluble in water and gives an intense blue colour with iodine
- armscye — the armhole opening in a garment.
- armseye — the armhole opening in a garment.
8 letter words containing a, s, y, m, e
9 letter words containing a, s, y, m, e
10 letter words containing a, s, y, m, e
- almetyevsk — a city in the Tatar Republic, in the W Russian Federation in Europe, SE of Kazan.
- amarynceus — a king of Messene who ruled Elis with Augeas and who was slain by Nestor in a war against the Pylians.
- amebocytes — Plural form of amebocyte, an alternative spelling of amoebocyte.
- amnestying — Present participle of amnesty.
- amplidynes — Plural form of amplidyne.
11 letter words containing a, s, y, m, e
- acrylamides — Plural form of acrylamide.
- actinomyces — a genus of bacteria that causes disease in humans and improves soil ecology
- adenomyosis — (medicine) A medical condition characterized by the presence of ectopic glandular tissue in the surrounding muscles, particularly of the endometrial tissue of the uterus in the myometrium, sometimes considered as a form of endometriosis.
- agamospermy — formation of seeds in the absence of fertilization; a form of apomixis
- amaryllises — Plural form of amaryllis.
12 letter words containing a, s, y, m, e
- abstemiously — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- achlamydeous — (of flowers such as the willow) having neither petals nor sepals
- adversaryism — an attitude, as in labor-management negotiations, that any opposition to demands indicates an unwillingness of one side to cooperate and bargain in good faith.
- aerodynamics — Aerodynamics is the study of the way in which objects move through the air.
- amateurishly — In an amateurish or nonprofessional manner.
13 letter words containing a, s, y, m, e
- actinomycetes — Plural form of actinomycete.
- aeroemphysema — A form of emphysema that results from rapid decompression.
- ambisexuality — the state of being ambisexual
- amphictyonies — Plural form of amphictyony.
- amphiprostyle — (esp of a classical temple) having a set of columns at both ends but not at the sides
14 letter words containing a, s, y, m, e
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- actinomycetous — of or relating to the actinomycetes
- aerenchymatous — having or consisting of aerenchyma
- aerodynamicist — an expert in aerodynamics.
15 letter words containing a, s, y, m, e
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- adventuresomely — In an adventuresome manner.
- aerodynamicists — Plural form of aerodynamicist.
- amaryllidaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaryllidaceae, a family of widely cultivated flowering plants having bulbs and including the amaryllis, snowdrop, narcissus, and daffodil
16 letter words containing a, s, y, m, e
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
- archaeoastronomy — the scientific study of the beliefs and practices concerning astronomy that existed in ancient and prehistoric civilizations
- astrometeorology — the study of the theoretical effects of astronomical bodies and forces on the earth's atmosphere.
- chemoprophylaxis — the prevention of disease using chemical drugs
- commensurability — The quality of being commensurable or commensurate.
17 letter words containing a, s, y, m, e
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- contemporaneously — living or occurring during the same period of time; contemporary.
- cytomegaloviruses — Plural form of cytomegalovirus.
- deterministically — the doctrine that all facts and events exemplify natural laws.
- encephalomyelitis — Inflammation of the brain and spinal cord, typically due to acute viral infection.
18 letter words containing a, s, y, m, e
- adenosylmethionine — (biochemistry) An adenosyl derivative of methionine that is a common co-substrate involved in transmethylation.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- gastroduodenostomy — See under gastroenterostomy.
- hepatosplenomegaly — Enlargement of both the liver and spleen.
- hydroxytryptamines — Plural form of hydroxytryptamine.
19 letter words containing a, s, y, m, e
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- dimethylnitrosamine — a yellow, water-soluble carcinogenic liquid, C 2 H 6 N 2 O, found in tobacco smoke and certain foods: known to be a potent carcinogen. Abbreviation: DMN, DMNA.
- electrodynamometers — Plural form of electrodynamometer.
- hypercholesteraemia — (medicine) An abnormally high level of cholesterol in the blood.
- hyperparathyroidism — overactivity of the parathyroid gland, characterized by softening of the bones, with consequent pain, tenderness, and a tendency to spontaneous fractures, and by muscular weakness and abdominal cramps.
20 letter words containing a, s, y, m, e
- diplomatic-secretary — secretary (def 5).
- electrohydrodynamics — (physics) the study of the dynamics of electrically conducting fluid.
- hyperadrenocorticism — Cushing's syndrome.
- hypercholesterolemia — the presence of an excessive amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- hyperhomocysteinemia — (medicine) The presence of an excessive amount of homocysteine in the blood.
21 letter words containing a, s, y, m, e
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
- electronystagmography — A diagnostic test to record involuntary movements of the eye caused by a condition known as nystagmus. It can also be used to diagnose the cause of vertigo, dizziness or balance dysfunction by testing the vestibular system.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- immunohistochemically — By means of or in regard to immunohistochemistry.
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
22 letter words containing a, s, y, m, e
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- chemical-sympathectomy — sympathectomy (def 2).
- spectrophotometrically — an instrument for making photometric comparisons between parts of spectra.
23 letter words containing a, s, y, m, e
24 letter words containing a, s, y, m, e
25 letter words containing a, s, y, m, e
- petropavlovsk-kamchatskiy — seaport in E Asian Russia, on Kamchatka Peninsula: pop. 210,000
26 letter words containing a, s, y, m, e
- ethylmercurithiosalicylate — (organic compound) A salt or ester of ethylmercurithiosalicylic acid.
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
On this page, we collect all words with A, S, Y, M, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3054 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, S, Y, M, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.