Words containing a, s, v, o, g, e
6 letter words containing a, s, v, o, g, e
- goaves — plural of goaf.
7 letter words containing a, s, v, o, g, e
- segovia — Andrés [ahn-dres] /ɑnˈdrɛs/ (Show IPA), 1893–87, Spanish guitarist.
8 letter words containing a, s, v, o, g, e
- aasvogel — a South African vulture
- cosgrave — Liam (ˈliːəm). born 1920, Irish statesman; prime minister of the Republic of Ireland (1973–77)
- gavottes — Plural form of gavotte.
- gonaives — Gulf of, an inlet of the Caribbean Sea, between the two peninsulas of W Haiti.
- overages — Plural form of overage.
9 letter words containing a, s, v, o, g, e
- coverages — Plural form of coverage.
- galveston — a seaport in SE Texas, on an island at the mouth of Galveston Bay.
- gonsalves — Paul, 1920–74, U.S. jazz saxophonist.
- hangovers — Plural form of hangover.
- lovegrass — any grass of the genus Eragrostis, as E. curvula (weeping lovegrass) and E. trichodes (sand lovegrass) cultivated as forage and ground cover.
10 letter words containing a, s, v, o, g, e
- datagloves — Plural form of dataglove.
- gansevoort — Peter, 1749–1812, U.S. general: soldier in the American Revolutionary War.
- gravestone — a stone marking a grave, usually giving the name, date of death, etc., of the person buried there.
- longaevous — long-lived
- overdosage — Excessive dosage; taking too much of a pharmaceutical drug.
11 letter words containing a, s, v, o, g, e
12 letter words containing a, s, v, o, g, e
- advantageous — If something is advantageous to you, it is likely to benefit you.
- conservating — Present participle of conservate.
- convalescing — to recover health and strength after illness; make progress toward recovery of health.
- conversating — to have a conversation; converse; talk.
- festivalgoer — A person attending a festival.
13 letter words containing a, s, v, o, g, e
- aerodigestive — of or relating to the organs and tissues of the respiratory tract and the upper part of the digestive tract
- contragestive — able to prevent gestation
- disinvigorate — to deprive of vigour
- eavesdropping — to listen secretly to a private conversation.
- festivalgoers — Plural form of festivalgoer.
14 letter words containing a, s, v, o, g, e
- advantageously — providing an advantage; furnishing convenience or opportunity; favorable; profitable; useful; beneficial: an advantageous position; an advantageous treaty.
- autoregressive — (statistics) Employing autoregression, using a weighted sample of past data to predict future results.
- coinvestigator — a fellow investigator
- eaves-dropping — to listen secretly to a private conversation.
- evangelisation — Alternative spelling of evangelization.
15 letter words containing a, s, v, o, g, e
- antiprogressive — opposed to or acting against progression in society
- blagoveshchensk — a city and port in E Russia, in Siberia on the Amur River. Pop: 222 000 (2005 est)
- cosignificative — having the same meaning or sense
- cytomegalovirus — a virus of the herpes virus family that may cause serious disease in patients whose immune systems are compromised
- disadvantageous — characterized by or involving disadvantage; unfavorable; detrimental.
16 letter words containing a, s, v, o, g, e
- advantageousness — The state or quality of being advantageous.
- anti-progressive — favoring or advocating progress, change, improvement, or reform, as opposed to wishing to maintain things as they are, especially in political matters: a progressive mayor.
- autoregressively — In an autoregressive manner.
- lactovegetarians — Plural form of lactovegetarian.
- magnetoresistive — Of or pertaining to magnetoresistance.
17 letter words containing a, s, v, o, g, e
- cytomegaloviruses — Plural form of cytomegalovirus.
- disadvantageously — In a disadvantageous manner.
- pre-investigation — the act or process of investigating or the condition of being investigated.
- pseudo-aggressive — characterized by or tending toward unprovoked offensives, attacks, invasions, or the like; militantly forward or menacing: aggressive acts against a neighboring country.
18 letter words containing a, s, v, o, g, e
- bosnia-herzegovina — a country in SE Europe; a constituent republic of Yugoslavia until 1991; in a state of civil war (1992–95); Serbian and Croatian forces were also involved: mostly barren and mountainous, with forests in the east. Languages: Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian (formerly all regarded together as Serbo-Croat). Religion: Muslim, Serbian Orthodox, and Roman Catholic. Currency: marka (pegged to the euro). Capital: Sarajevo. Pop: 3 875 723 (2013 est). Area: 51 129 sq km (19 737 sq miles)
- psychogalvanometer — a type of galvanometer for detecting and measuring psychogalvanic currents.
19 letter words containing a, s, v, o, g, e
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- disadvantageousness — The state or quality of being disadvantageous.
- electronegativities — Plural form of electronegativity.
27 letter words containing a, s, v, o, g, e
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
On this page, we collect all words with A, S, V, O, G, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 799 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, S, V, O, G, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.