Words containing a, s, k, e, l
5 letter words containing a, s, k, e, l
6 letter words containing a, s, k, e, l
- alkies — Plural form of alkie.
- alsike — a clover, Trifolium hybridum, native to Europe and Asia but widely cultivated as a forage crop. It has trifoliate leaves and pink or whitish flowers
- ankles — Plural form of ankle.
- aslake — to weaken or make (a thing) less intense
- bleaks — a European freshwater fish, Alburnus alburnus, having scales with a silvery pigment that is used in the production of artificial pearls.
7 letter words containing a, s, k, e, l
8 letter words containing a, s, k, e, l
- abelmosk — a tropical bushy malvaceous plant, Hibiscus abelmoschus, cultivated for its yellow-and-crimson flowers and for its musk-scented seeds, which yield an oil used in perfumery
- alchevsk — a city in E Ukraine. Pop: 117 000 (2005 est)
- alkahest — the hypothetical universal solvent sought by alchemists
- alkalies — Plural form of alkali.
- alkanets — Plural form of alkanet.
9 letter words containing a, s, k, e, l
10 letter words containing a, s, k, e, l
- alkahestic — of or relating to the alkahest
- almetyevsk — a city in the Tatar Republic, in the W Russian Federation in Europe, SE of Kazan.
- alpenstock — an early form of ice axe, consisting of a stout stick with an iron tip and sometimes having a pick and adze at the head, formerly used by mountain climbers
- anklebones — Plural form of anklebone.
- backlashed — a sudden, forceful backward movement; recoil.
11 letter words containing a, s, k, e, l
- alkalescent — developing alkaline qualities
- alpenstocks — Plural form of alpenstock.
- arkeologist — Someone who studies the story of Noah's Ark, particularly by searching for physical evidence which would corroborate it.
- arkhangelsk — seaport in NW Russia, at the mouth of the Northern Dvina River: pop. 407,000
- backslapped — Simple past tense and past participle of backslap.
12 letter words containing a, s, k, e, l
- acknowledges — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- alkalescence — the process of developing alkaline qualities
- alkalescency — the tendency to develop alkaline qualities
- alkalimeters — Plural form of alkalimeter.
- anklewarmers — Plural form of anklewarmer.
13 letter words containing a, s, k, e, l
- aleksandropol — a former name of Gumri.
- aleksandrovsk — a city in SE Ukraine, on the Dnieper River.
- anticlockwise — If something is moving anticlockwise, it is moving in the opposite direction to the direction in which the hands of a clock move.
- beaked-salmon — sandfish (def 2).
- berkeleianism — the philosophical system of George Berkeley, holding that objects exist only when perceived, that God's perception sustains the universe, and that there is no independent substratum or substance in which these perceptions inhere
14 letter words containing a, s, k, e, l
- anti-bolshevik — a person who is opposed to Bolshevism
- avalokitesvara — a male Bodhisattva, widely revered and identified with various persons and gods.
- basket-of-gold — a yellow-flowered perennial plant (Alyssum saxatile, now more properly Aurinia saxatilis) of the crucifer family, often used in rock gardens
- bielsko-biała — a town in S Poland: created in 1951 by the union of Bielsko and Biała Krakowska; a leading textile centre since the 16th century. Pop: 356 000 (2005 est)
- blanket-stitch — a basic sewing stitch in which widely spaced, interlocking loops, or purls, are formed, used for cutwork, as a decorative finish for edges, etc.
15 letter words containing a, s, k, e, l
- acknowledgments — a section of text containing an author’s statement acknowledging his or her use of the works of other authors and thanking the people who have helped him or her, usually printed at the front of a book
- blagoveshchensk — a city and port in E Russia, in Siberia on the Amur River. Pop: 222 000 (2005 est)
- bullock's-heart — the large, edible fruit of a tropical American tree, Annona reticulata.
- contraclockwise — Counterclockwise.
- czechoslovakian — Czechoslovakian means the same as Czechoslovak.
16 letter words containing a, s, k, e, l
- acknowledgements — Plural form of acknowledgement.
- asalam-wa-leikum — a salutation used in India
- clackmannanshire — a council area and historical county of central Scotland; became part of the Central region in 1975 but reinstated as an independent unitary authority in 1996; mainly agricultural. Administrative centre: Alloa. Pop: 47 680 (2003 est). Area: 142 sq km (55 sq miles)
- cloak-and-suiter — a manufacturer or seller of clothing.
- english-speaking — speaking English as a mother tongue
17 letter words containing a, s, k, e, l
- kaleidoscopically — of, relating to, or created by a kaleidoscope.
- knowledgeableness — The state, quality, or measure of being knowledgeable; wisdom.
- lackadaisicalness — without interest, vigor, or determination; listless; lethargic: a lackadaisical attempt.
- self-acknowledged — widely recognized; generally accepted: an acknowledged authority on Chinese art.
18 letter words containing a, s, k, e, l
19 letter words containing a, s, k, e, l
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- concurrentsmalltalk — (language) A concurrent variant of Smalltalk.
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- phakoemulsification — the removal of a cataract by first liquefying the affected lens with ultrasonic vibrations and then extracting it by suction.
20 letter words containing a, s, k, e, l
- neuromusculoskeletal — (medicine) Describing the interactions between nerves, muscles and the skeleton.
21 letter words containing a, s, k, e, l
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
- devil's-walking-stick — Hercules-club (def 2).
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
24 letter words containing a, s, k, e, l
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
25 letter words containing a, s, k, e, l
- petropavlovsk-kamchatskiy — seaport in E Asian Russia, on Kamchatka Peninsula: pop. 210,000
28 letter words containing a, s, k, e, l
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
On this page, we collect all words with A, S, K, E, L. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2382 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, S, K, E, L that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.