Words containing a, r, o, n, i
5 letter words containing a, r, o, n, i
- arion — flourished 7th century b.c, Greek poet: inventor of the dithyramb.
6 letter words containing a, r, o, n, i
- aroint — to drive away
- arpino — Gerald (Peter) 1928–2008, U.S. choreographer.
- arsino — having or comprising the radical AsH2
- azorin — real name José Martínez Ruiz. 1874–1967, Spanish writer: noted for his stories of the Spanish countryside
- caroni — a river in SE Venezuela, flowing N to the Orinoco River. 550 miles (885 km) long.
7 letter words containing a, r, o, n, i
- aaronic — of or relating to Aaron, his family, or the priestly dynasty initiated by him
- adoring — An adoring person is someone who loves and admires another person very much.
- aileron — An aileron is a section on the back edge of the wing of an aircraft that can be raised or lowered in order to control the aircraft's movement.
- air-con — Air-con is the same as air conditioning.
- alerion — an eagle, usually without a beak or feet
8 letter words containing a, r, o, n, i
- aaronite — one of the priestly descendants of Aaron.
- aborning — while being born, developed, or realized (esp in the phrase die aborning)
- abortion — If a woman has an abortion, she ends her pregnancy deliberately so that the baby is not born alive.
- abrasion — An abrasion is an area on a person's body where the skin has been scraped.
- acrimony — Acrimony is bitter and angry words or quarrels.
9 letter words containing a, r, o, n, i
- aaronical — Aaronic.
- abhorring — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abnormity — lack of normality; a deviation from the usual or typical
- aborigine — Aborigines are members of the tribes that were living in Australia when Europeans arrived there.
- abruption — a breaking off of a part or parts from a mass
10 letter words containing a, r, o, n, i
- aberdonian — a native or inhabitant of Aberdeen
- aberration — An aberration is an incident or way of behaving that is not typical.
- abjuration — the act of abjuring.
- aboriginal — An Aboriginal is an Australian Aborigine.
- aborigines — one of the original or earliest known inhabitants of a country or region.
11 letter words containing a, r, o, n, i
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- abnormalize — to make abnormal.
- abortionist — An abortionist is someone who performs abortions, usually illegally.
- abstraction — An abstraction is a general idea rather than one relating to a particular object, person, or situation.
12 letter words containing a, r, o, n, i
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abirritation — to make less irritable; soothe.
- aboriginalia — objects from Aboriginal culture used as decorations, esp when they produce a distorted, sentimental view of Aborigines and Aboriginal history
- aboriginally — of, relating to, or typical of aborigines: aboriginal customs.
13 letter words containing a, r, o, n, i
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- accessorizing — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
14 letter words containing a, r, o, n, i
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accordion-fold — to fold into pleats resembling the bellows of an accordion: to make a fan by accordion-folding a sheet of paper.
15 letter words containing a, r, o, n, i
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
16 letter words containing a, r, o, n, i
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
- alpha-interferon — interferon (def 2).
17 letter words containing a, r, o, n, i
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
18 letter words containing a, r, o, n, i
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
19 letter words containing a, r, o, n, i
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- alice-in-wonderland — fantastic; irrational
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
20 letter words containing a, r, o, n, i
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
21 letter words containing a, r, o, n, i
22 letter words containing a, r, o, n, i
23 letter words containing a, r, o, n, i
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
On this page, we collect all words with A, R, O, N, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 22215 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, R, O, N, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.