Words containing a, r, e, p, t, f
8 letter words containing a, r, e, p, t, f
- aperitif — An aperitif is an alcoholic drink that you have before a meal.
- crapfest — (informal, vulgar) Something of incredibly low quality.
- firetrap — a building that, because of its age, material, structure, or the like, is especially dangerous in case of fire.
- forepart — the first, front, or early part.
- forepast — bygone
9 letter words containing a, r, e, p, t, f
- afterclap — an unexpected, usually unwanted, repercussion of or sequel to an affair which had been thought to be closed
- afterdamp — a poisonous mixture of gases containing carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, and nitrogen formed after the explosion of firedamp in coal mines
- afterpain — any pain that follows its cause only after a certain delay
- afterpart — A rear part.
- afterpeak — the space behind the aftermost bulkhead, often used for storage
10 letter words containing a, r, e, p, t, f
- afterclaps — Plural form of afterclap.
- afterpains — cramplike pains caused by contraction of the uterus after childbirth
- afterparty — An afterparty is a small party held after a larger event, to which only a small group of guests is invited.
- afterpiece — a brief usually comic dramatic piece presented after a play
- fathership — The state of being a father; fatherhood; paternity.
11 letter words containing a, r, e, p, t, f
- after-party — a usually exclusive party that takes place after a performance or other event or after the main party: The screening of the premiere was followed by an afterparty.
- afterpieces — Plural form of afterpiece.
- aftersupper — happening in the period of time between supper and bedtime
- apoferritin — a homogeneous protein, found especially in the intestinal mucosa and the liver, that interacts with a ferric hydroxide-ferric phosphate complex to form ferritin.
- fingerpaint — A form of paint designed to be applied using the fingers, especially by children.
12 letter words containing a, r, e, p, t, f
- apfelstrudel — apple strudel
- copperfasten — (transitive, historical) To protect the timbers [of a ship] with plates of copper secured with copper nails or bolts.
- craftspeople — Craftspeople are people who make things skilfully with their hands.
- craftsperson — an artisan
- draftsperson — a person employed in making mechanical drawings, especially in an architectural or engineering firm.
13 letter words containing a, r, e, p, t, f
- alphabetiform — having similarities to letters of the alphabet
- aperitif-wine — a small drink of alcoholic liquor taken to stimulate the appetite before a meal.
- apoplectiform — of or resembling apoplexy or stroke.
- cape-flattery — Cape, a cape in NW Washington, on the Olympic Peninsula, at the entrance to Juan de Fuca Strait.
- copper-fasten — to make (a bargain or agreement) binding
14 letter words containing a, r, e, p, t, f
- after-ripening — the period of internal change that is necessary in some apparently mature seeds before germination can occur
- copperfastened — Simple past tense and past participle of copperfasten.
- frontoparietal — of or relating to the frontal and parietal bones of the cranium.
- frontotemporal — (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the frontal and temporal bones or lobes.
- grapefruitlike — Resembling or characteristic of grapefruit.
15 letter words containing a, r, e, p, t, f
- fluorophosphate — a salt or ester of a fluorophosphoric acid.
- fore-topgallant — being a sail, yard, or rigging belonging to a fore-topgallant mast.
- fusospirochetal — Relating to fusospirochetes.
- hyperfastidious — extremely or excessively fastidious
- hyperfunctional — of or relating to a function or functions: functional difficulties in the administration.
16 letter words containing a, r, e, p, t, f
- alpha-interferon — interferon (def 2).
- craftspersonship — The body of activities, skills, techniques, knowledge, and expertise pertinent to (a) particular craft(s).
- imperfectability — The quality of not being perfectable; of being forever imperfect.
- nonproliferation — the action or practice of curbing or controlling an excessive, rapid spread: nonproliferation of nuclear weapons.
- parrot's-feather — a South American water milfoil, Myriophyllum aquaticum, having hairlike pinnate leaves, widely cultivated as an aquarium plant.
17 letter words containing a, r, e, p, t, f
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- anti-profiteering — a person who seeks or exacts exorbitant profits, especially through the sale of scarce or rationed goods.
- antiproliferation — opposing an increase in nuclear weapons, especially in allowing additional countries to obtain them.
- antiproliferative — of or relating to a substance used to prevent or retard the spread of cells, especially malignant cells, into surrounding tissues.
- hyperinflationary — (economics) Having very high levels of inflation.
18 letter words containing a, r, e, p, t, f
- farewell-to-spring — a slender, showy plant, Clarkia amoena, of the evening primrose family, native to western North America, having satiny, cup-shaped, lilac-crimson or reddish-pink flowers and roundish fruit.
- hyperproliferation — (biology) An abnormally high rate of proliferation of cells by rapid division.
- myeloproliferative — (medicine) of or pertaining to the presence of an abnormal proliferation of myelopoietic cells (from bone marrow).
- nonpreferentialism — of, relating to, or of the nature of preference: preferential policies.
- self-deprecatingly — in a self-deprecating manner
19 letter words containing a, r, e, p, t, f
- first-past-the-post — A first-past-the-post system for choosing members of parliament or other representatives is one in which the candidate who gets most votes wins.
- hexafluoroplatinate — (chemistry) The univalent anion PtF6- prepared by reacting platinum hexafluoride with certain metals or other elements.
- lymphoproliferation — (medicine) the excessive production of lymphocytes.
- lymphoproliferative — Characterized by lymphoproliferation.
- pocket-handkerchief — handkerchief (def 1).
20 letter words containing a, r, e, p, t, f
- counterproliferation — Action intended to prevent an increase or spread in the possession of nuclear weapons.
21 letter words containing a, r, e, p, t, f
- pellitory-of-the-wall — an urticaceous plant, P. diffusa, of the S and W European genus Parietaria, which grows in crevices and has long narrow leaves and small pink flowers
23 letter words containing a, r, e, p, t, f
- polytetrafluoroethylene — any polymer, plastic, or resin having the formula (C 2 F 4) n , prepared from tetrafluoroethylene, noted for its slippery, nonsticking properties, and used in the manufacture of gaskets, electrical insulation, tubing, candy molds, container linings, frying-pan coatings, etc.
32 letter words containing a, r, e, p, t, f
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing a, r, e, p, t, f
35 letter words containing a, r, e, p, t, f
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with A, R, E, P, T, F. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1766 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, R, E, P, T, F that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.