Words containing a, r, d, w, o, l
7 letter words containing a, r, d, w, o, l
8 letter words containing a, r, d, w, o, l
- aardwolf — a nocturnal mammal, Proteles cristatus, that inhabits the plains of southern Africa and feeds on termites and insect larvae: family Hyaenidae (hyenas), order Carnivora (carnivores)
- blowhard — If you describe someone as a blowhard, you mean that they express their opinions very forcefully, and usually in a boastful way.
- cowardly — If you describe someone as cowardly, you disapprove of them because they are easily frightened and avoid doing dangerous and difficult things.
- drawhole — a funnel-shaped vertical opening cut at the bottom of a stope, which permits the loading of ore into conveyances in the passageways below.
- goalward — relating to a move towards a goal
9 letter words containing a, r, d, w, o, l
- antiworld — a hypothetical or supposed world or universe composed of antimatter
- bladework — skilful use of a blade, esp with reference to rowing
- blow-hard — an exceptionally boastful and talkative person.
- boardwalk — A boardwalk is a path made of wooden boards, especially one along a beach.
- cloudware — software that runs and is accessed on remote Internet servers rather than on local servers or personal computers; web-based applications and services.
10 letter words containing a, r, d, w, o, l
11 letter words containing a, r, d, w, o, l
- afterworlds — Plural form of afterworld.
- bladderworm — cysticercus
- bladderwort — any aquatic plant of the genus Utricularia, some of whose leaves are modified as small bladders to trap minute aquatic animals: family Lentibulariaceae
- candlepower — the luminous intensity of a source of light in a given direction: now expressed in candelas but formerly in terms of the international candle
- cowardliest — Superlative form of cowardly.
12 letter words containing a, r, d, w, o, l
- acknowledger — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- cowardliness — lacking courage; contemptibly timid.
- dockwalloper — longshoreman
- downregulate — To decrease the number of cell receptors by using downregulation.
- flashforward — a device in the narrative of a motion picture, novel, etc., by which a future event or scene is inserted into the chronological structure of the work.
13 letter words containing a, r, d, w, o, l
- crowd-pleaser — If you describe a performer, politician, or sports player as a crowd-pleaser, you mean they always please their audience. You can also describe an action or event as a crowd-pleaser.
- dock-walloper — a casual laborer about docks or wharves.
- downheartedly — In a downhearted manner.
- downregulates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of downregulate.
- flash-forward — a device in the narrative of a motion picture, novel, etc., by which a future event or scene is inserted into the chronological structure of the work.
14 letter words containing a, r, d, w, o, l
- albury-wodonga — a town in SE Australia, in S central New South Wales, on the Murray River: commercial centre of an agricultural region. Pop: 69 880 (2001)
- crawfordsville — a city in W central Indiana.
- downregulating — Present participle of downregulate.
- downregulation — (genetics) The process, in the regulation of gene expression, in which the number, or activity of receptors decreases in order to decrease sensitivity.
- inward-looking — person
15 letter words containing a, r, d, w, o, l
- cloak-and-sword — (of a drama or work of fiction) dealing with characters who wear cloaks and swords; concerned with the customs and romance of the nobility in bygone times.
- coldwater-river — a river in NW Mississippi, flowing S to the Tallahatchie River. 220 miles (354 km) long.
- forward-looking — planning for or anticipating possible future events, conditions, etc.; progressive.
- lord-in-waiting — a nobleman in attendance on a British monarch or the Prince of Wales.
- northeastwardly — Towards the northeast.
16 letter words containing a, r, d, w, o, l
- backward-looking — If you describe someone or something as backward-looking, you disapprove of their attitudes, ideas, or actions because they are based on old-fashioned opinions or methods.
- follow-my-leader — a game in which the players must repeat the actions of the leader
- gasoline-powered — using gasoline as fuel
- völkerwanderung — the migration of peoples, esp of Germanic and Slavic peoples into S and W Europe from 2nd to 11th centuries
- wheelchair-bound — unable to walk through injury, illness, etc and relying on a wheelchair to move around
17 letter words containing a, r, d, w, o, l
- downwardly-mobile — See under vertical mobility (def 1).
- narrow-shouldered — having shoulders which do not extend very far from the neck; not broad-shouldered
- well-demonstrated — to make evident or establish by arguments or reasoning; prove: to demonstrate a philosophical principle.
- well-photographed — a picture produced by photography.
19 letter words containing a, r, d, w, o, l
On this page, we collect all words with A, R, D, W, O, L. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 952 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, R, D, W, O, L that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.