Words containing a, p, r, o, g
6 letter words containing a, p, r, o, g
- ragtop — an automobile having a folding canvas top; convertible.
7 letter words containing a, p, r, o, g
- agriope — Eurydice.
- grapho- — writing or drawing
- guapore — a river forming part of the boundary between Brazil and Bolivia, flowing NW to the Mamoré River. 950 miles (1530 km) long.
- paragon — a model or pattern of excellence or of a particular excellence: a paragon of virtue. Synonyms: ideal, standard, epitome, quintessence; example, exemplar, paradigm.
- pergola — an arbor formed of horizontal trelliswork supported on columns or posts, over which vines or other plants are trained.
8 letter words containing a, p, r, o, g
- agitprop — Agitprop is the use of artistic forms such as drama or posters to further political aims.
- apograph — a perfect copy or transcript
- arpeggio — a chord whose notes are played in rapid succession rather than simultaneously
- dognaper — to steal (a dog), especially for the purpose of selling it for profit.
- dragrope — a rope for dragging something, as a piece of artillery.
9 letter words containing a, p, r, o, g
- aerograph — a device formerly used to make descriptions of the character of the upper atmosphere
- age-group — persons of approximately the same age and often of the same sex, nationality, educational or social background, etc.
- age-proof — not adversely affected by a person's age
- allograph — a document written by a person who is not a party to it
- amphigory — a piece of nonsensical writing in verse or, less commonly, prose
10 letter words containing a, p, r, o, g
- aerography — the description of the character of the upper atmosphere
- aerophagia — spasmodic swallowing of air, a habit that can lead to belching and stomach pain
- agrypnotic — inducing, relating to, or characterized by insomnia
- amphigoric — a meaningless or nonsensical piece of writing, especially one intended as a parody.
- amphigouri — amphigory.
11 letter words containing a, p, r, o, g
- actinograph — a recording actinometer
- agamospermy — formation of seeds in the absence of fertilization; a form of apomixis
- agastrophus — a son of Paeon who was slain by Diomedes.
- agoraphobia — Agoraphobia is the fear of open or public places.
- agoraphobic — Someone who is agoraphobic suffers from agoraphobia.
12 letter words containing a, p, r, o, g
- angiocarpous — being or having fruit contained in a vessel such as a shell
- angiographic — relating to or using angiography
- anthropogeny — the genesis or development of the human race, especially as a subject of scientific study.
- anthropology — Anthropology is the scientific study of people, society, and culture.
- appoggiatura — an ornament consisting of a nonharmonic note (short or long) preceding a harmonic one either before or on the stress
13 letter words containing a, p, r, o, g
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- addressograph — a machine for addressing envelopes, etc
- agrostography — a treatise on grasses.
- aluminography — algraphy.
- angiospermous — of or relating to an angiosperm; having enclosed seeds.
14 letter words containing a, p, r, o, g
- anopisthograph — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- anthropography — the study of human geography and variation; ethnography
- anthropologist — a person who specializes in anthropology
- armor-piercing — (of bullets, artillery shells, etc.) designed especially for piercing armor.
- arthrogryposis — (countable, pathology) The permanent fixation of a joint in a contracted position.
15 letter words containing a, p, r, o, g
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- anthropogenesis — the study of the origins of man
- anthropological — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anthropophagite — a cannibal
- autolithography — a lithographic technique by which the artist draws or traces with a brush and pen directly on a stone or plate.
16 letter words containing a, p, r, o, g
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- aerometeorograph — an aircraft instrument that records temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- anti-progressive — favoring or advocating progress, change, improvement, or reform, as opposed to wishing to maintain things as they are, especially in political matters: a progressive mayor.
- astrophotography — the photography of celestial bodies used in astronomy
17 letter words containing a, p, r, o, g
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anthropogeography — a branch of anthropology dealing with the geographical distribution of humankind and the relationship between human beings and their environment.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-profiteering — a person who seeks or exacts exorbitant profits, especially through the sale of scarce or rationed goods.
- chromolithography — the process of making coloured prints by lithography
18 letter words containing a, p, r, o, g
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- diphosphoglycerate — an ester of phosphoric acid and glyceric acid that occurs in the blood and that promotes the release of hemoglobin-bound oxygen.
- echoencephalograph — a device that employs reflected ultrasonic waves to examine the position of brain structures.
- farewell-to-spring — a slender, showy plant, Clarkia amoena, of the evening primrose family, native to western North America, having satiny, cup-shaped, lilac-crimson or reddish-pink flowers and roundish fruit.
- grass-of-parnassus — any plant belonging to the genus Parnassia, of the saxifrage family, growing in marshy areas, having broad, smooth leaves and a single, pale flower.
19 letter words containing a, p, r, o, g
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- college-preparatory — preparing a student for academic work at the college level.
- counter-programming — to schedule (a broadcast on radio or television) to compete with one on another station.
- echoencephalography — a device that employs reflected ultrasonic waves to examine the position of brain structures.
20 letter words containing a, p, r, o, g
21 letter words containing a, p, r, o, g
- hysterosalpingography — (medicine) X-ray examination of the uterus and oviducts following injection of a radiopaque substance.
- performance-enhancing — noting or relating to a drug or other substance used to improve one's performance in a sport or other activity requiring strength, stamina, etc.: The use of performance-enhancing steroids by athletes is banned.
- pneumoencephalography — encephalography.
- psychomotor-agitation — the act or process of agitating; state of being agitated: She left in great agitation.
- roodepoort-maraisburg — a city in S Transvaal, in the NE Republic of South Africa.
22 letter words containing a, p, r, o, g
- interrogator-responsor — a radio or radar transceiver for sending a signal to a transponder and receiving and interpreting the reply.
23 letter words containing a, p, r, o, g
26 letter words containing a, p, r, o, g
- organophosphorus-compounds — Biochemistry. any of a variety of organic compounds that contain phosphorus and often have intense neurotoxic activity: originally developed as nerve gases, now widely used as insecticides and fire retardants.
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
28 letter words containing a, p, r, o, g
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
32 letter words containing a, p, r, o, g
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, P, R, O, G. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4460 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, P, R, O, G that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.