Words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
6 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
- carhop — a waiter or waitress at a drive-in restaurant
7 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
- camphor — Camphor is a strong-smelling white substance used in various medicines, in mothballs, and in making plastics.
- charpoy — a bedstead of woven webbing or hemp stretched on a wooden frame on four legs, common in India
- pechora — a river in the NE Russian Federation in Europe, flowing from the Ural Mountains to the Arctic Ocean. 1110 miles (1785 km) long.
- poacher — a pan having a tight-fitting lid and metal cups for steaming or poaching eggs.
- pochard — an Old World diving duck, Aythya ferina, having a chestnut-red head.
8 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
- amorphic — Having no defined shape, lacking form; amorphous.
- amphoric — resembling the sound produced by blowing into a bottle. Amphoric breath sounds are heard through a stethoscope placed over a cavity in the lung
- approach — When you approach something, you get closer to it.
- atrophic — Also, atrophia [uh-troh-fee-uh] /əˈtroʊ fi ə/ (Show IPA). Pathology. a wasting away of the body or of an organ or part, as from defective nutrition or nerve damage.
- calthrop — any of several plants having spiny heads or fruit, as those of the genera Tribulus and Kallstroemia, or the star thistle, Centaurea calcitrapa.
9 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
10 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
- acrophobia — abnormal fear or dread of being at a great height
- acrophobic — a pathological fear of heights.
- acrophonic — the use of what was originally a logogram as a phonetic symbol for the initial sound of the word the logogram represented, as, in Semitic writing, the use of a picture of a shepherd's crook to represent the sound (l), the first sound of lamed, the Hebrew word for a shepherd's crook.
- aerophilic — (biology, especially of microorganisms) That thrive in the presence of molecular oxygen.
- amphigoric — a meaningless or nonsensical piece of writing, especially one intended as a parody.
11 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
- acarophobia — a pathological belief that the skin is infested with mites or insects, often leading to self-mutilation in order to eliminate the infestation.
- acrocephaly — oxycephaly
- actinograph — a recording actinometer
- agoraphobic — Someone who is agoraphobic suffers from agoraphobia.
- allographic — Relating to allographs or allography.
12 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- achromatopia — Defective ability to see colours.
- achromatopsy — Color blindness; inability to distinguish colors; daltonism, achromatopia.
- actinomorphy — The condition of being actinomorphic.
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
13 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- actinomorphic — (esp of a flower) having radial symmetry, as buttercups
- actinotherapy — radiotherapy, especially using ultraviolet rays.
14 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- alpha-receptor — a site on a cell that, upon interaction with epinephrine or norepinephrine, controls vasoconstriction, intestinal relaxation, pupil dilation, and other physiological processes.
- anamorphoscope — an optical device, such as a cylindrical lens, for correcting an image that has been distorted by anamorphosis
- antaphrodisiac — Capable of reducing the sex drive.
15 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
- achlorophyllous — containing no chlorophyll.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- anthropocentric — regarding man as the most important and central factor in the universe
- anthropological — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
16 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
- alpha-tocopherol — Alpha-tocopherol is a form of vitamin E.
- angiographically — By the use of angiography.
17 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
- acanthopterygians — Plural form of acanthopterygian.
- alphaphotographic — Of or pertaining to alphaphotographics.
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anthropogenically — In an anthropogenic way.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
18 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
- alphaphotographics — A display made up of text characters combined with high-resolution photographic images (proposed as a future form of videotex).
- angiocardiographic — Relating to angiocardiography.
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- australopithecines — Plural form of australopithecine.
19 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
20 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- adrenocorticotrophin — (hormone) adrenocorticotropic hormone.
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- decahydronaphthalene — a colorless, aromatic liquid, C 10 H 18 , insoluble in water and soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a solvent for oils, fats, etc., in cleaning fluids, lubricants, etc.
- hypercholesterolemia — the presence of an excessive amount of cholesterol in the blood.
21 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- mucopolysaccharidosis — Any of a group of metabolic disorders caused by the absence or malfunction of lysosomal enzymes needed to break down glycosaminoglycans.
- performance-enhancing — noting or relating to a drug or other substance used to improve one's performance in a sport or other activity requiring strength, stamina, etc.: The use of performance-enhancing steroids by athletes is banned.
- pneumoencephalography — encephalography.
22 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
- spectrophotometrically — an instrument for making photometric comparisons between parts of spectra.
23 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- magneto-encephalography — a record of the magnetic field of the brain. Abbreviation: MEG.
- pentachloronitrobenzene — a crystalline compound, C 6 Cl 5 NO 2 , used as an herbicide and insecticide. Abbreviation: PCNB.
24 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
25 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
- transcendental-philosophy — transcendental character, thought, or language.
26 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
- organophosphorus-compounds — Biochemistry. any of a variety of organic compounds that contain phosphorus and often have intense neurotoxic activity: originally developed as nerve gases, now widely used as insecticides and fire retardants.
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
31 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
32 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
35 letter words containing a, p, r, o, c, h
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with A, P, R, O, C, H. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3108 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, P, R, O, C, H that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.