Words containing a, n, u, m, b, e
7 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b, e
8 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b, e
9 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b, e
- abusement — Abuse; one or many acts of abuse.
- abutments — Plural form of abutment.
- accumbent — (of plant parts and plants) lying against some other part or thing
- ambulance — An ambulance is a vehicle for taking people to and from hospital.
- ambulante — a portable tea table, used in 18th-century France.
10 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b, e
11 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b, e
- albumenized — Simple past tense and past participle of albumenize.
- albuminemia — (pathology) The (normal) presence of albumin in the blood.
- albuminized — Simple past tense and past participle of albuminize.
- aminobutene — a synthetic pain-relieving drug
- augmentable — Capable of being augmented or increased.
12 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b, e
- a-number-one — noting a vessel regarded by a shipping-classification society as being equipped to the highest standard and with equipment maintained in first-class condition.
- albumenizing — Present participle of albumenize.
- aldebaranium — (chemistry, obsolete) A rejected name for ytterbium.
- ambulanceman — An ambulanceman is a man who drives an ambulance or takes care of people in an ambulance on the way to hospital.
- amfebutamone — (former name) The drug bupropion.
13 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b, e
- ambiguousness — open to or having several possible meanings or interpretations; equivocal: an ambiguous answer.
- ambitiousness — having ambition; eagerly desirous of achieving or obtaining success, power, wealth, a specific goal, etc.: ambitious students.
- antisubmarine — (of weapons, missiles, etc) designed to combat or destroy submarines
- beleaguerment — a blockade or siege
- benjamin-bush — Also called spice-wood. a yellow-flowered, North American shrub, Lindera benzoin, of the laurel family, whose bark and leaves have a spicy odor.
14 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b, e
- abstemiousness — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- albumenization — An alternative form of albuminization.
- ambulancewoman — a woman who works as part of an ambulance crew
- amphibiousness — The state or quality of being amphibious.
15 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b, e
- agribusinessman — a person who engages in agribusiness
- blasphemousness — the quality of being blasphemous
- buckinghamshire — a county in SE central England, containing the Vale of Aylesbury and parts of the Chiltern Hills: the geographic and ceremonial county includes Milton Keynes, which became an independent unitary authority in 1997. Administrative centre: Aylesbury. Pop (excluding Milton Keynes): 478 000 (2003 est). Area (excluding Milton Keynes): 1568 sq km (605 sq miles)
- circumambiently — in a circumambient manner
- circumnavigable — Able to be circumnavigated.
16 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b, e
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- bronchopneumonia — inflammation of the lungs, originating in the bronchioles
- camborne-redruth — a former (until 1974) urban district in SW England, in Cornwall: formed in 1934 by the amalgamation of the neighbouring towns of Camborne and Redruth. Pop: 39 936 (2001)
- commensurability — The quality of being commensurable or commensurate.
- communicableness — The state or quality of being communicable.
17 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b, e
- baden-wurttemberg — a state of SW Germany. Capital: Stuttgart. Pop: 53 938 (2003 est). Area: 35 742 sq km (13 800 sq miles)
- lautenclavicymbal — a harpsichord with strings of gut rather than metal.
- mesembryanthemums — Plural form of mesembryanthemum.
- misunderstandable — Capable of being misunderstood.
- neurofibromatosis — a dominantly inherited genetic disorder characterized by flat brown patches on the skin, neurofibromas of the skin and internal organs, and in some cases skeletal deformity.
18 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b, e
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- bioinstrumentation — the use of instruments, as sensors, to detect and measure certain body functions, as of persons in spaceflight, and transmit the data to a point where it is evaluated
- hyperbilirubinemia — an abnormally high level of bilirubin in the blood, manifested by jaundice, anorexia, and malaise, occurring in association with liver disease and certain hemolytic anemias.
- incommensurability — not commensurable; having no common basis, measure, or standard of comparison.
19 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b, e
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- dutchman's-breeches — a plant, Dicentra cucullaria, of the fumitory family, having long clusters of pale-yellow, two-spurred flowers.
- incommensurableness — (rare) Incommensurability.
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
- pointe-aux-trembles — a city in S Quebec, in E Canada, N of Montreal, on the St. Lawrence.
21 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b, e
24 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b, e
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
32 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b, e
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, N, U, M, B, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1321 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, N, U, M, B, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.