Words containing a, n, t, i, v
6 letter words containing a, n, t, i, v
7 letter words containing a, n, t, i, v
- activin — a peptide that is synthesized in the pituitary gland and gonads and stimulates the secretion of FSH.
- antivax — of, relating to, or noting people, especially parents of young children, who distrust or are against vaccination: the antivax movement.
- civitan — a member of Civitan International, a service club founded 1918.
- deviant — Deviant behaviour or thinking is different from what people normally consider to be acceptable.
- latvian — of or relating to Latvia, its inhabitants, or their language.
8 letter words containing a, n, t, i, v
- agentive — (in some inflected languages) denoting a case of nouns, etc, indicating the agent described by the verb
- avantist — short for avant-gardist
- aventail — the movable front flap on a helmet
- aventine — one of the seven hills on which Rome was built
- aviation — Aviation is the operation and production of aircraft.
9 letter words containing a, n, t, i, v
- advection — the transference of heat energy in a horizontal stream of gas, esp of air
- adventist — a member of any of the Christian groups, such as the Seventh-Day Adventists that hold that the Second Coming of Christ is imminent
- adventive — (of a species) introduced to a new area and not yet established there; exotic
- adverting — to remark or comment; refer (usually followed by to): He adverted briefly to the news of the day.
- agentival — of the performer of an action
10 letter words containing a, n, t, i, v
- activation — to make active; cause to function or act.
- activeness — engaged in action; characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.; busy: an active life.
- adjunctive — that constitutes an adjunct
- adventitia — the outermost covering of an organ or part, esp the outer coat of a blood vessel
- advisement — consultation; deliberation
11 letter words containing a, n, t, i, v
- achievement — An achievement is something which someone has succeeded in doing, especially after a lot of effort.
- adventitial — of or relating to the adventitia
- adventuring — the act of doing adventurous things or having adventures
- adventurism — Adventurism is a willingness to take risks, especially in order to obtain an unfair advantage in politics or business.
- adventurist — If you describe someone or something as adventurist, you disapprove of them because they are willing to take risks in order to gain an unfair advantage in business or politics.
12 letter words containing a, n, t, i, v
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- activization — to make active; activate.
- adaptiveness — in a state that has a capacity for adaptation
- adjunctively — in an adjunctive manner
- adventitious — added or appearing accidentally or unexpectedly
13 letter words containing a, n, t, i, v
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- addictiveness — producing or tending to cause addiction: an addictive drug.
- adventuristic — relating to adventurism
- advertisement — An advertisement is an announcement in a newspaper, on television, or on a poster about something such as a product, event, or job.
- advertizement — a paid announcement, as of goods for sale, in newspapers or magazines, on radio or television, etc.
14 letter words containing a, n, t, i, v
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- administrative — Administrative work involves organizing and supervising an organization or institution.
- adventitiously — associated with something by chance rather than as an integral part; extrinsic.
- anal-retentive — having an anal character.
15 letter words containing a, n, t, i, v
- acquisitiveness — tending or seeking to acquire and own, often greedily; eager to get wealth, possessions, etc.: our acquisitive impulses; acquisitive societies.
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
- anti-revolution — an overthrow or repudiation and the thorough replacement of an established government or political system by the people governed.
- anticommutative — (of a binary operation) having the property that one term operating on a second is equal to the negative of the second operating on the first, as ab = −ba.
16 letter words containing a, n, t, i, v
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
- anti-calvinistic — the doctrines and teachings of John Calvin or his followers, emphasizing predestination, the sovereignty of God, the supreme authority of the Scriptures, and the irresistibility of grace. Compare Arminianism.
- anti-development — the act or process of developing; growth; progress: child development; economic development.
- anti-progressive — favoring or advocating progress, change, improvement, or reform, as opposed to wishing to maintain things as they are, especially in political matters: a progressive mayor.
- antihypertensive — able to inhibit or control hypertension
17 letter words containing a, n, t, i, v
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
- anti-conservative — disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.
- anti-conventional — conforming or adhering to accepted standards, as of conduct or taste: conventional behavior.
- antiproliferative — of or relating to a substance used to prevent or retard the spread of cells, especially malignant cells, into surrounding tissues.
- argumentativeness — fond of or given to argument and dispute; disputatious; contentious: The law students were an unusually argumentative group.
18 letter words containing a, n, t, i, v
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- anti-revolutionary — of, pertaining to, characterized by, or of the nature of a revolution, or a sudden, complete, or marked change: a revolutionary junta.
- antivivisectionist — a person who is opposed to vivisection
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- neovascularization — the development of new blood vessels, especially in tissues where circulation has been impaired by trauma or disease.
19 letter words containing a, n, t, i, v
- anti-vivisectionist — a person who opposes vivisection.
- auriculoventricular — atrioventricular.
- conventionalization — to make conventional.
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
20 letter words containing a, n, t, i, v
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
- counterrevolutionary — Counterrevolutionary activities are activities intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
- keratoconjunctivitis — inflammation of the cornea and conjunctiva.
- lacto-ovo-vegetarian — Also called lactovarian [lak-tuh-vair-ee-uh n] /ˌlæk təˈvɛər i ən/ (Show IPA), ovolactarian, ovo-lacto-vegetarian. a vegetarian whose diet includes dairy products and eggs.
- material-equivalence — the state or fact of being equivalent; equality in value, force, significance, etc.
21 letter words containing a, n, t, i, v
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- cooperative-apartment — working or acting together willingly for a common purpose or benefit.
- counter-revolutionary — Counter-revolutionary activities are activities intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
- devil's-walking-stick — Hercules-club (def 2).
22 letter words containing a, n, t, i, v
- over-industrialization — the large-scale introduction of manufacturing, advanced technical enterprises, and other productive economic activity into an area, society, country, etc.
26 letter words containing a, n, t, i, v
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
27 letter words containing a, n, t, i, v
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
45 letter words containing a, n, t, i, v
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with A, N, T, I, V. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5191 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, N, T, I, V that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.