Words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
6 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
- catnip — Catnip is an herb with scented leaves, which cats are fond of.
7 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
- cantrip — a magic spell
- capitan — a mountain in E California, in the Sierra Nevada Mountains: precipice that rises over 3300 feet (1000 meters) above Yosemite Valley.
- captain — In the army, navy, and some other armed forces, a captain is an officer of middle rank.
- caption — A caption is the words printed underneath a picture or cartoon which explain what it is about.
- picante — prepared so as to be very hot and spicy, especially with a hot and spicy sauce.
8 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
- acupoint — any of the specific points on the body where a needle is inserted in acupuncture or pressure is applied in acupressure
- capetian — a member of the dynasty founded by Hugh Capet, which ruled France from 987–1328 ad
- conepati — hog-nosed skunk (def 2).
- nightcap — Informal. an alcoholic drink taken at bedtime or at the end of a festive evening.
- optician — a person who makes or sells eyeglasses and, usually, contact lenses, for remedying defects of vision in accordance with the prescriptions of ophthalmologists and optometrists.
9 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
- accepting — amenable; open: She was always more accepting of coaching suggestions than her teammates.
- actinopod — any protozoan of the phylum Actinopoda, such as a radiolarian or a heliozoan, having stiff radiating cytoplasmic projections
- analeptic — (of a drug, etc) stimulating the central nervous system
- anapestic — a foot of three syllables, two short followed by one long in quantitative meter, and two unstressed followed by one stressed in accentual meter, as in for the nonce.
- anaptotic — (of languages) tending to become uninflected, in accordance with a theory that languages evolve from uninflected to inflected and back.
10 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
- actinopods — any protozoan of the subclass Actinopoda, including the heliozoans and radiolarians, having stiff, rodlike, radiating pseudopodia.
- agrypnotic — inducing, relating to, or characterized by insomnia
- amphictyon — a delegate to an amphictyonic council
- anaplastic — of or relating to anaplasia
- anticipant — operating in advance; expectant; anticipating
11 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
- acceptation — the accepted meaning, as of a word, phrase, etc
- acceptingly — in an accepting manner
- accipitrine — of, relating to, or resembling a hawk; rapacious
- accompanist — An accompanist is a musician, especially a pianist, who plays one part of a piece of music while someone else sings or plays the main tune.
- actinograph — a recording actinometer
12 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
- accompanyist — accompanist.
- alcaptonuria — Alternative spelling of alkaptonuria.
- alphitomancy — the use of barley meal as a means of divination.
- amphictyonic — of or relating to an amphictyon or an amphictyony.
- amphotericin — an amphoteric antibiotic produced by the bacterium Streptomyces nodosus and used in the treatment of fungal infections.
13 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
- acceptingness — the state or quality of being accepting
- accompaniment — The accompaniment to a song or tune is the music that is played at the same time as it and forms a background to it.
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
- actinomorphic — (esp of a flower) having radial symmetry, as buttercups
- actinotherapy — radiotherapy, especially using ultraviolet rays.
14 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- antaphrodisiac — Capable of reducing the sex drive.
15 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- anisotropically — Physics. of unequal physical properties along different axes. Compare isotropic (def 1).
- anthropocentric — regarding man as the most important and central factor in the universe
- anthropological — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
16 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- anthropocentrism — an anthropocentric theory or view.
- anti-aphrodisiac — Also, aphrodisiacal [af-ruh-duh-zahy-uh-kuh l, -sahy-] /ˌæf rə dəˈzaɪ ə kəl, -ˈsaɪ-/ (Show IPA). arousing sexual desire.
17 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-anaphylactic — exaggerated allergic reaction to a foreign protein resulting from previous exposure to it.
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- anti-monopolistic — a person who has a monopoly.
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
18 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- controllable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed during navigation or flight; variable-pitch.
- counter-adaptation — the act of adapting.
- decompartmentalize — to remove excessive compartmentalization from (an organization)
- hyper-intellectual — appealing to or engaging the intellect: intellectual pursuits.
19 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
20 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
21 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
22 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
23 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
26 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
28 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
29 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
- floccinaucinihilipilification — Rare. the estimation of something as valueless (encountered mainly as an example of one of the longest words in the English language).
31 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
32 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
45 letter words containing a, n, t, i, c, p
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with A, N, T, I, C, P. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5682 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, N, T, I, C, P that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.