Words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
6 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
- othman — Osman.
7 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
8 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
- amythaon — the son of Cretheus and Tyro who supported Jason's claim to the throne of Iolcus.
- bothyman — a person who lives in a bothy
- chaumont — a department in E France. 2416 sq. mi. (6255 sq. km). Capital: Chaumont.
- hamilton — William Hamilton
- himation — a garment consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth thrown over the left shoulder and wrapped about the body.
9 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
- amenhotep — name of four kings of Egypt who ruled during the 16th, 15th, & 14th cent. b.c.
- anthemion — a floral design, used esp in ancient Greek and Roman architecture and decoration, usually consisting of honeysuckle, lotus, or palmette leaf motifs
- anthodium — the flower head or bracts of a composite plant, as in daisies or asters
- antimacho — opposed to macho attitudes
- chromatin — the part of the nucleus that consists of DNA and proteins, forms the chromosomes, and stains with basic dyes
10 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
- achromatin — the material of the nucleus of a cell that does not stain with basic dyes
- amianthoid — a fine variety of asbestos, with delicate, flexible filaments.
- amphictyon — a delegate to an amphictyonic council
- amphitryon — the grandson of Perseus and husband of Alcmene
- anthomania — an intense fondness for flowers
11 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
- agathodemon — Alternative spelling of agathodaemon.
- amethocaine — The drug tetracaine.
- amphictyony — (in ancient Greece) a religious association of states for the maintenance of temples and the cults connected with them
- amphithuron — amphithyra (def 1).
12 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
- accouchement — childbirth or the period of confinement
- actinomorphy — The condition of being actinomorphic.
- admonishment — to caution, advise, or counsel against something.
- agathodaemon — A benevolent spirit as opposed to a cacodemon (an evil daemon).
- agathodaimon — a spirit of good fortune, associated with the serpent
13 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
- accouchements — Plural form of accouchement.
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
- actinomorphic — (esp of a flower) having radial symmetry, as buttercups
- admonishments — Plural form of admonishment.
- aluminothermy — a process for reducing metallic oxides using finely divided aluminium powder. The mixture of aluminium and the oxide is ignited, causing the aluminium to be oxidized and the metal oxide to be reduced to the metal
14 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- aerenchymatous — having or consisting of aerenchyma
- amaranthaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaranthaceae (or Amarantaceae), a family of tropical and temperate herbaceous or shrubby flowering plants that includes the amaranths and cockscomb
- anthropometric — the measurement of the size and proportions of the human body.
- anthropophuism — the attribution of human qualities to gods
15 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
- accomplishments — Plural form of accomplishment.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- annihilationism — the teaching or principle that trespassers and evildoers are completely destroyed rather than made to suffer in hell after death
- anthropometrics — the science of measuring the size and proportions of the human body (called anthropometry), especially as applied to the design of furniture and machines.
- anthropomorphic — Anthropomorphic means relating to the idea that an animal, a god, or an object has feelings or characteristics like those of a human being.
16 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
- anathematization — to pronounce an anathema against; denounce; curse.
- anthropocentrism — an anthropocentric theory or view.
- anthropometrical — Pertaining to anthropometry.
- anthropomorphise — Non-Oxford British standard spelling of anthropomorphize.
- anthropomorphism — Anthropomorphism is the idea that an animal, a god, or an object has feelings or characteristics like those of a human being.
17 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- aerothermodynamic — Of or pertaining to aerothermodynamics.
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthropomorphises — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of anthropomorphise.
18 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
- adenosylmethionine — (biochemistry) An adenosyl derivative of methionine that is a common co-substrate involved in transmethylation.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- anthropomorphizing — Present participle of anthropomorphize.
- anthropomorphously — In an anthropomorphous manner; in a manner resembling that of a human.
19 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- diethylaminoethanol — a colorless, hygroscopic, water-soluble liquid, C 6 H 15 NO, used for the synthesis of local anesthetics, in antirust compounds, and in photographic emulsions.
20 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- anthropomorphization — Endowing with human qualities.
- antiauthoritarianism — Opposition to authority; the quality of being antiauthoritarian.
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
- electroencephalogram — A test or record of brain activity produced by electroencephalography.
21 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
- electroencephalograms — Plural form of electroencephalogram.
- electronystagmography — A diagnostic test to record involuntary movements of the eye caused by a condition known as nystagmus. It can also be used to diagnose the cause of vertigo, dizziness or balance dysfunction by testing the vestibular system.
22 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- thiamine-hydrochloride — a white, crystalline, water-soluble compound of the vitamin-B complex, containing a thiazole and a pyrimidine group, C 12 H 17 ClN 4 OS, essential for normal functioning of the nervous system, a deficiency of which results chiefly in beriberi and other nerve disorders: occurring in many natural sources, as green peas, liver, and especially the seed coats of cereal grains, the commercial product of which is chiefly synthesized in the form of its chloride (thiamine chloride or thiamine hydrochloride) for therapeutic administration, or in nitrate form (thiamine mononitrate) for enriching flour mixes.
- trichlorofluoromethane — chlorotrifluoromethane.
- trifluorochloromethane — chlorotrifluoromethane.
23 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
- dacryocystorhinostomies — Plural form of dacryocystorhinostomy.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- hypobetalipoproteinemia — (pathology) A low level of betalipoprotein (low-density lipoprotein) in the bloodstream.
- magneto-encephalography — a record of the magnetic field of the brain. Abbreviation: MEG.
- magnetohydrodynamically — In a magnetohydrodynamic way.
24 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
25 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
26 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
28 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
- apple-touch-icon-precomposed — (programming) An alternative form of apple-touch-icon that is not subject to automatic modification (rounding, drop-shadow, reflective shine) as applied by iOS versions prior to iOS 7. A web page specifies a pre-composed icon by including an element in the like:
29 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
32 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing a, m, o, n, t, h
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
On this page, we collect all words with A, M, O, N, T, H. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3176 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, M, O, N, T, H that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.