Words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
6 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
7 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
- ammonic — of or concerned with ammonia or ammonium compounds
- anosmic — absence or loss of the sense of smell.
- campion — any of various caryophyllaceous plants of the genera Silene and Lychnis, having red, pink, or white flowers
- coaming — a raised frame around the cockpit or hatchway of a vessel for keeping out water
- comtian — Also, Comtean. of or relating to the philosophy of Auguste Comte.
8 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
- aconitum — any plant belonging to the genus Aconitum, of the buttercup family, having irregular flowers usually in loose clusters, including species with poisonous and medicinal properties.
- acrimony — Acrimony is bitter and angry words or quarrels.
- acromion — the outermost edge of the spine of the shoulder blade
- ammoniac — a strong-smelling gum resin obtained from the stems of the N Asian umbelliferous plant Dorema ammoniacum and formerly used as an expectorant, stimulant, perfume, and in porcelain cement
- amniotic — of or relating to the amnion
9 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
- aciniform — shaped like a bunch of grapes
- acronymic — a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words and pronounced as a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.
- acuminous — keen insight; shrewdness: remarkable acumen in business matters.
- agronomic — the science of soil management and the production of field crops.
- alcimedon — an Arcadian hero whose daughter, Philao, was seduced by Hercules.
10 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
- acetonemia — ketonemia.
- achromatin — the material of the nucleus of a cell that does not stain with basic dyes
- achromycin — tetracycline
- acronyming — a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words and pronounced as a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.
- actiniform — having radial form; rayed
11 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
- acclamation — Acclamation is a noisy or enthusiastic expression of approval for someone or something.
- acclimation — The process of becoming, or the state of being, acclimated, or habituated to a new climate; acclimatization.
- accompanied — to go along or in company with; join in action: to accompany a friend on a walk.
- accompanies — to go along or in company with; join in action: to accompany a friend on a walk.
- accompanist — An accompanist is a musician, especially a pianist, who plays one part of a piece of music while someone else sings or plays the main tune.
12 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
- accompanying — provided at the same time as something else as an extra or addition; supplementary
- accompanyist — accompanist.
- accumulation — An accumulation of something is a large number of things which have been collected together or acquired over a period of time.
- acid-forming — (of an oxide or element) yielding an acid when dissolved in water or having an oxide that forms an acid in water; acidic
- actinomycete — any bacterium of the group Actinomycetes, usually filamentous in form
13 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- accommodation — Accommodation is used to refer to buildings or rooms where people live or stay.
- accompaniment — The accompaniment to a song or tune is the music that is played at the same time as it and forms a background to it.
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
- acrimoniously — caustic, stinging, or bitter in nature, speech, behavior, etc.: an acrimonious answer; an acrimonious dispute.
14 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- accommodations — Accommodations are hotels or rooms where people can stay for a period of time.
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- adenocarcinoma — a malignant tumour originating in glandular tissue
15 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- aluminosilicate — a silicate in which some of the silicon in the tetrahedral unit SiO4 has been replaced by aluminium
- americanization — Americanization is the process by which people or countries become more and more similar to Americans and the United States.
16 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
- aminocyclohexane — cyclohexylamine.
17 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
- anti-monopolistic — a person who has a monopoly.
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- benjamin-constant — Henri Benjamin [ahn-ree ban-zha-man] /ɑ̃ˈri bɛ̃ ʒaˈmɛ̃/ (Show IPA), (Benjamin Constant) 1767–1830, French statesman and author, born in Switzerland.
18 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
- anti-scholasticism — (sometimes initial capital letter) the system of theological and philosophical teaching predominant in the Middle Ages, based chiefly upon the authority of the church fathers and of Aristotle and his commentators.
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
19 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
20 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
- compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
- fermentation-alcohol — Also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, ethanol, fermentation alcohol. a colorless, limpid, volatile, flammable, water-miscible liquid, C 2 H 5 OH, having an etherlike odor and pungent, burning taste, the intoxicating principle of fermented liquors, produced by yeast fermentation of certain carbohydrates, as grains, molasses, starch, or sugar, or obtained synthetically by hydration of ethylene or as a by-product of certain hydrocarbon syntheses: used chiefly as a solvent in the extraction of specific substances, in beverages, medicines, organic synthesis, lotions, tonics, colognes, rubbing compounds, as an automobile radiator antifreeze, and as a rocket fuel. Compare denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol.
- magnetohydrodynamics — the branch of physics that deals with the motion of electrically conductive fluids, especially plasmas, in magnetic fields. Abbreviation: MHD.
21 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- cooperative-apartment — working or acting together willingly for a common purpose or benefit.
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
22 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
23 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
24 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
25 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
26 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
28 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
29 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
32 letter words containing a, m, o, n, i, c
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, M, O, N, I, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6664 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, M, O, N, I, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.