Words containing a, m, i, n
4 letter words containing a, m, i, n
- amin — Idi (ˈiːdiː). 1925–2003, Ugandan soldier; dictator and head of state (1971–79). Notorious for his brutality, he was overthrown and exiled
5 letter words containing a, m, i, n
- admin — Admin is the activity or process of organizing an institution or organization.
- amain — with great strength, speed, or haste
- amina — a female given name: from an Arabic word meaning “honest and faithful.”.
- amine — an organic base formed by replacing one or more of the hydrogen atoms of ammonia by organic groups
- amino — of, consisting of, or containing the group of atoms -NH2
6 letter words containing a, m, i, n
- aidman — an army medical assistant attached to a field unit
- airman — An airman is a man who flies aircraft, especially one who serves in his country's air force.
- alumni — a graduate or former student of a specific school, college, or university.
- amidin — the soluble matter found in starch
- amiens — a city in N France: its Gothic cathedral is the largest church in France. Pop: 139 271 (2006)
7 letter words containing a, m, i, n
- abinoam — the father of Barak. Judges 4:6; 12; 5:1.
- acnemia — a condition characterized by atrophy of the muscles of the calf of the leg.
- ahriman — the supreme evil spirit and diabolical opponent of Ormazd
- ailment — An ailment is an illness, especially one that is not very serious.
- alamein — a town on the N coast of Egypt, about 70 miles (113 km) W of Alexandria: decisive British victory October 1942.
8 letter words containing a, m, i, n
- aconitum — any plant belonging to the genus Aconitum, of the buttercup family, having irregular flowers usually in loose clusters, including species with poisonous and medicinal properties.
- acrimony — Acrimony is bitter and angry words or quarrels.
- acromion — the outermost edge of the spine of the shoulder blade
- actinism — that property of ultraviolet light, X-rays, or other radiations, by which chemical changes are produced
- actinium — a radioactive element of the actinide series, occurring as a decay product of uranium. It is used as an alpha-particle source and in neutron production. Symbol: Ac; atomic no: 89; half-life of most stable isotope,227Ac: 21.6 years; relative density: 10.07; melting pt: 1051°C; boiling pt: 3200 ± 300°C
9 letter words containing a, m, i, n
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- abnormity — lack of normality; a deviation from the usual or typical
- abominate — to dislike intensely; loathe; detest
- achimenes — any plant of the tropical S American tuberous-rooted perennial genus Achimenes, with showy red, blue, or white tubular flowers, some of which are grown as greenhouse plants: family Gesneriaceae
- aciniform — shaped like a bunch of grapes
10 letter words containing a, m, i, n
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abdominous — pot-bellied
- abominable — Something that is abominable is very unpleasant or bad.
- abominably — repugnantly hateful; detestable; loathsome: an abominable crime.
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
11 letter words containing a, m, i, n
- abdominally — of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
- abhominable — abominable.
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- abnormalize — to make abnormal.
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
12 letter words containing a, m, i, n
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- absentminded — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- accompanying — provided at the same time as something else as an extra or addition; supplementary
- accompanyist — accompanist.
- accumulating — to gather or collect, often in gradual degrees; heap up: to accumulate wealth.
13 letter words containing a, m, i, n
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- absent-minded — Someone who is absent-minded forgets things or does not pay attention to what they are doing, often because they are thinking about something else.
- abstentionism — the policy of withholding one's vote or refusing to participate in some other aspect of the political process
- accidentalism — the state of being accidental
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
14 letter words containing a, m, i, n
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- abstemiousness — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
15 letter words containing a, m, i, n
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- aluminosilicate — a silicate in which some of the silicon in the tetrahedral unit SiO4 has been replaced by aluminium
16 letter words containing a, m, i, n
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
17 letter words containing a, m, i, n
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
18 letter words containing a, m, i, n
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
19 letter words containing a, m, i, n
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- anti-fundamentalism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- anti-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
20 letter words containing a, m, i, n
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- anthropomorphization — Endowing with human qualities.
- anti-intellectualism — a feeling of hostility and dislike towards intellectuals and intellectual activities
- anti-supernaturalism — supernatural character or agency.
21 letter words containing a, m, i, n
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
22 letter words containing a, m, i, n
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
23 letter words containing a, m, i, n
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
25 letter words containing a, m, i, n
28 letter words containing a, m, i, n
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
29 letter words containing a, m, i, n
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with A, M, I, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 21272 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, M, I, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.