Words containing a, m, i
3 letter words containing a, m, i
4 letter words containing a, m, i
- amic — of or relating to an amide or amine.
- amid — If something happens amid noises or events of some kind, it happens while the other things are happening.
- amie — a female friend
- amin — Idi (ˈiːdiː). 1925–2003, Ugandan soldier; dictator and head of state (1971–79). Notorious for his brutality, he was overthrown and exiled
- amir — Amir means the same as emir.
5 letter words containing a, m, i
- acmic — the highest point; summit; peak: The empire was at the acme of its power.
- adami — Edward Fenech. born 1934, Maltese politician, president of Malta (2004–2009)
- admin — Admin is the activity or process of organizing an institution or organization.
- admit — If you admit that something bad, unpleasant, or embarrassing is true, you agree, often unwillingly, that it is true.
- admix — to mix or blend
6 letter words containing a, m, i
- acmite — a silicate mineral with chemical formula NaFeSi2O6, consisting of pyramid-shaped crystals; aegirite
- actium — a town of ancient Greece that overlooked the naval battle in 31 bc at which Octavian's fleet under Agrippa defeated that of Mark Antony and Cleopatra
- adamic — pertaining to or suggestive of Adam.
- admire — If you admire someone or something, you like and respect them very much.
- admixt — Simple past tense and past participle of admix; alternative spelling of admixed.
7 letter words containing a, m, i
- abinoam — the father of Barak. Judges 4:6; 12; 5:1.
- ableism — discrimination against disabled or handicapped people
- acclaim — If someone or something is acclaimed, they are praised enthusiastically.
- aciform — needle-shaped; sharp
- acmeism — a school of early 20th-century Russian poetry whose practitioners were strongly opposed to the vagueness of symbolism and strove for absolute clarity of expression through precise, concrete imagery.
8 letter words containing a, m, i
- academia — Academia refers to all the academics in a particular country or region, the institutions they work in, and their work.
- academic — Academic is used to describe things that relate to the work done in schools, colleges, and universities, especially work which involves studying and reasoning rather than practical or technical skills.
- aceramic — not producing pottery: an aceramic South American culture.
- achimaas — Ahimaaz.
- achromia — (medicine) Absence of pigmentation, especially in the skin or blood.
9 letter words containing a, m, i
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- abimelech — a king of Gerar, who made a peace agreement with Abraham. Gen. 20, 21.
- abnormity — lack of normality; a deviation from the usual or typical
- abominate — to dislike intensely; loathe; detest
- absurdism — the belief that life is meaningless and that all attempts to understand the universe are doomed to fail
10 letter words containing a, m, i
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abdominous — pot-bellied
- abmodality — the differing of a measurable trait in an individual case from the mean for a population.
- abominable — Something that is abominable is very unpleasant or bad.
- abominably — repugnantly hateful; detestable; loathsome: an abominable crime.
11 letter words containing a, m, i
- abd-el-krim — 1882–1963, Moroccan chief who led revolts against Spain and France, surrendered before their combined forces in 1926, but later formed the North African independence movement
- abdominally — of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
- abhominable — abominable.
12 letter words containing a, m, i
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- absentminded — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- abstemiously — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- academically — in relation to an academy
- accompanying — provided at the same time as something else as an extra or addition; supplementary
13 letter words containing a, m, i
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- absent-minded — Someone who is absent-minded forgets things or does not pay attention to what they are doing, often because they are thinking about something else.
- abstentionism — the policy of withholding one's vote or refusing to participate in some other aspect of the political process
- acatamathesia — the inability to understand what the senses detect, in particular conversation
- accidentalism — the state of being accidental
14 letter words containing a, m, i
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
15 letter words containing a, m, i
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
16 letter words containing a, m, i
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
17 letter words containing a, m, i
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
18 letter words containing a, m, i
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
19 letter words containing a, m, i
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
20 letter words containing a, m, i
On this page, we collect all words with A, M, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 33280 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, M, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.