Words containing a, l, b, o, r
5 letter words containing a, l, b, o, r
6 letter words containing a, l, b, o, r
- aboral — away from or opposite the mouth
- alborg — seaport in N Jutland, Denmark: pop. 159,000
- bailor — a person who retains ownership of goods but entrusts possession of them to another under a bailment
- barlow — a large strong pocket-knife with a single blade
- barolo — a dry red wine produced in the Piedmont region of Italy
7 letter words containing a, l, b, o, r
- aalborg — a city and port in Denmark, in N Jutland. Pop: 121 549 (2004 est)
- ablator — the heat shield of a space vehicle, which melts or wears away during re-entry into the earth's atmosphere
- albergo — (in Italy) a corporation of noble families typically formed to enable the success of business ventures
- alborak — the white horse that Muhammad rode to heaven.
- balfour — Arthur James, 1st Earl of Balfour. 1848–1930, British Conservative statesman: prime minister (1902–05); foreign secretary (1916–19)
8 letter words containing a, l, b, o, r
- abnormal — Someone or something that is abnormal is unusual, especially in a way that is worrying.
- absolver — to free from guilt or blame or their consequences: The court absolved her of guilt in his death.
- adorable — If you say that someone or something is adorable, you are emphasizing that they are very attractive and you feel great affection for them.
- adorably — very attractive or delightful; charming: What an adorable hat!
- albacore — a tunny, Thunnus alalunga, occurring mainly in warm regions of the Atlantic and Pacific. It has very long pectoral fins and is a valued food fish
9 letter words containing a, l, b, o, r
- airmobile — capable of being moved by air, esp by helicopter
- albarello — an earthenware jar used to contain drugs, originating in the Middle East
- albatross — An albatross is a very large white seabird.
- albuterol — a bronchodilator used by sufferers of asthma, emphysema, and other lung conditions, to treat symptoms such as wheezing or shortness of breath
- algarroba — the edible pod of these trees
10 letter words containing a, l, b, o, r
- abnormalcy — abnormality.
- abnormally — not normal, average, typical, or usual; deviating from a standard: abnormal powers of concentration; an abnormal amount of snow; abnormal behavior.
- aboriginal — An Aboriginal is an Australian Aborigine.
- absolutory — giving absolution.
- absorbable — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
11 letter words containing a, l, b, o, r
- abhorrently — causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- abnormalize — to make abnormal.
- adorability — the quality of being adorable or highly attractive
12 letter words containing a, l, b, o, r
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- aboriginalia — objects from Aboriginal culture used as decorations, esp when they produce a distorted, sentimental view of Aborigines and Aboriginal history
- aboriginally — of, relating to, or typical of aborigines: aboriginal customs.
- adorableness — very attractive or delightful; charming: What an adorable hat!
- aelurophobia — ailurophobia.
13 letter words containing a, l, b, o, r
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- affordability — that can be afforded; believed to be within one's financial means: attractive new cars at affordable prices.
14 letter words containing a, l, b, o, r
- aeroballistics — the ballistics of projectiles dropped, launched, or fired from aircraft
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- albury-wodonga — a town in SE Australia, in S central New South Wales, on the Murray River: commercial centre of an agricultural region. Pop: 69 880 (2001)
- alektorophobia — The fear of chickens.
- assemblyperson — a member of a legislative assembly, especially a member of the lower house of the legislature in certain states of the U.S.
15 letter words containing a, l, b, o, r
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
- ariboflavinosis — a condition resulting from a dietary deficiency of riboflavin
- bibliographical — a complete or selective list of works compiled upon some common principle, as authorship, subject, place of publication, or printer.
- bidirectionally — in a bidirectional manner
16 letter words containing a, l, b, o, r
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
- ballast-resistor — Nautical. any heavy material carried temporarily or permanently in a vessel to provide desired draft and stability.
- bidirectionality — capable of reacting or functioning in two, usually opposite, directions.
17 letter words containing a, l, b, o, r
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- assyro-babylonian — of or relating to Assyria and Babylonia.
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
18 letter words containing a, l, b, o, r
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- bromochloromethane — chlorobromomethane.
19 letter words containing a, l, b, o, r
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
20 letter words containing a, l, b, o, r
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
- para-dichlorobenzene — a white, crystalline, volatile, water-insoluble solid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , of the benzene series, having a penetrating odor: used chiefly as a moth repellent.
22 letter words containing a, l, b, o, r
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
23 letter words containing a, l, b, o, r
24 letter words containing a, l, b, o, r
32 letter words containing a, l, b, o, r
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, L, B, O, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5222 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, L, B, O, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.