Words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
6 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
- picaro — a rogue or vagabond.
7 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
- apricot — An apricot is a small, soft, round fruit with yellowish-orange flesh and a stone inside.
- aprotic — (of solvents) neither accepting nor donating hydrogen ions
- parodic — having or of the nature of a parody.
- parotic — situated about or near the ear.
- picador — one of the mounted assistants to a matador, who opens the bullfight by enraging the bull and weakening its shoulder muscles with a lance.
8 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
- amorphic — Having no defined shape, lacking form; amorphous.
- amphoric — resembling the sound produced by blowing into a bottle. Amphoric breath sounds are heard through a stethoscope placed over a cavity in the lung
- apocrine — denoting a type of glandular secretion in which part of the secreting cell is lost with the secretion, as in mammary glands
- aporetic — Tending to doubt.
- atrophic — Also, atrophia [uh-troh-fee-uh] /əˈtroʊ fi ə/ (Show IPA). Pathology. a wasting away of the body or of an organ or part, as from defective nutrition or nerve damage.
9 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
- acropolis — the citadel of an ancient Greek city
- acrospire — the first shoot developing from the plumule of a germinating grain seed
- adipocere — a waxlike fatty substance formed during the decomposition of corpses
- anaphoric — of or relating to anaphora
- angiocarp — a plant bearing an angiocarpous fruit.
10 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
- acrophobia — abnormal fear or dread of being at a great height
- acrophobic — a pathological fear of heights.
- acrophonic — the use of what was originally a logogram as a phonetic symbol for the initial sound of the word the logogram represented, as, in Semitic writing, the use of a picture of a shepherd's crook to represent the sound (l), the first sound of lamed, the Hebrew word for a shepherd's crook.
- aeciospore — any of the spores produced in an aecium of the rust fungi, which spread to and infect the primary host
- aeroponics — aeroculture.
11 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
12 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
- ailurophilic — relating to ailurophilia
- alcaptonuria — Alternative spelling of alkaptonuria.
- amperometric — relating to or involving the measurement of an electric current
13 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- actinomorphic — (esp of a flower) having radial symmetry, as buttercups
- actinotherapy — radiotherapy, especially using ultraviolet rays.
- amphitrichous — having a single flagellum at each end.
14 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- antaphrodisiac — Capable of reducing the sex drive.
- anthropometric — the measurement of the size and proportions of the human body.
15 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- aix-en-provence — a city and spa in SE France: the medieval capital of Provence. Pop: 145 721 (2006)
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- anisotropically — Physics. of unequal physical properties along different axes. Compare isotropic (def 1).
16 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- anthropocentrism — an anthropocentric theory or view.
17 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
18 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- controllable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed during navigation or flight; variable-pitch.
- counter-adaptation — the act of adapting.
- cross-disciplinary — linking two or more fields of study
19 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
20 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
- diplomatic-secretary — secretary (def 5).
- hypercholesterolemia — the presence of an excessive amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- para-dichlorobenzene — a white, crystalline, volatile, water-insoluble solid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , of the benzene series, having a penetrating odor: used chiefly as a moth repellent.
21 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- cooperative-apartment — working or acting together willingly for a common purpose or benefit.
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- isopropylideneacetone — mesityl oxide.
22 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
- dicyclopentadienyliron — ferrocene (def 1).
- paracoccidioidomycosis — a chronic infection caused by the fungus Paracoccidioides brasiliensis, occurring in Mexico and in Central and South America, characterized by mouth and throat ulcers, weight loss, and lesions on the skin, intestines, and genitals.
23 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
24 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
26 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
28 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
31 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
32 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
45 letter words containing a, i, r, p, o, c
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with A, I, R, P, O, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5963 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, I, R, P, O, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.