Words containing a, i, r, j
5 letter words containing a, i, r, j
- hijra — the flight of Muhammad from Mecca to Medina to escape persecution a.d. 622: regarded as the beginning of the Muslim Era.
- jabir — Geber.
- jagir — Alternative spelling of jaghir.
- jirga — A gathering of elders or leaders in Pakistan or Afghanistan, especially within a tribe.
- miraj — Muhammad's miraculous ascension from Jerusalem, through the seven heavens, to the throne of God. The site from which he ascended is now the shrine of the Dome of the Rock.
6 letter words containing a, i, r, j
- ajaria — an autonomous region in SW Georgia, bordered by Turkey and the Black Sea. 1120 sq. mi. (2900 sq. km). Capital: Batumi.
- coraji — boyla.
- hejira — Hegira (def 2).
- hijrah — the flight of Muhammad from Mecca to Medina to escape persecution a.d. 622: regarded as the beginning of the Muslim Era.
- hijras — Plural form of hijra.
7 letter words containing a, i, r, j
- bijapur — an ancient city in W India, in N Mysore: capital of a former kingdom, which fell at the end of the 17th century: cotton. Pop: 245 946 (2001)
- guajira — a Cuban peasant dance with shifting rhythms.
- harijan — untouchable (def 5).
- injuria — (legal) injury; invasion of another's rights.
- jabirus — Plural form of jabiru.
8 letter words containing a, i, r, j
9 letter words containing a, i, r, j
- brinjarry — (in India) an itinerant grain and salt trader
- chatterji — Bankim Chandra [buhng-kim chuhn-druh] /ˈbʌŋ kɪm ˈtʃʌn drə/ (Show IPA), 1838–94, Indian novelist in the Bengali language.
- einherjar — (Norse mythology) the undead spirits of warriors who died bravely in battle, brought to Valhalla by the valkyries, where they eternally feast and prepare daily for the inevitable events of Ragnarok.
- forjaskit — exhausted
- hijackers — Plural form of hijacker.
10 letter words containing a, i, r, j
- abjuration — the act of abjuring.
- adjourning — to suspend the meeting of (a club, legislature, committee, etc.) to a future time, another place, or indefinitely: to adjourn the court.
- adjuration — a solemn charge or command
- azerbaijan — a republic in NW Asia: the region was acquired by Russia from Persia in the early 19th century; became the Azerbaijan Soviet Socialist Republic in 1936 and gained independence in 1991; consists of dry subtropical steppes around the Aras and Kura rivers, surrounded by the Caucasus; contains the extensive Baku oilfields. Language: Azerbaijani (or Azeri). Religion: Shiite Muslim. Currency: manat. Capital: Baku. Pop: 9 590 159 (2013 est). Area: 86 600 sq km (33 430 sq miles)
- carjacking — A carjacking is an attack on a person who is driving their own car during which things may be stolen or they may be harmed physically.
11 letter words containing a, i, r, j
12 letter words containing a, i, r, j
13 letter words containing a, i, r, j
- antimarijuana — opposed to or acting against the use of marijuana
- antirejection — acting to prevent the rejection of a transplanted organ
- auto-injector — An auto-injector is a hypodermic syringe that you can use to inject yourself with a liquid.
- azerbaijanian — a native or inhabitant of Azerbaijan.
- circumjacency — the state of being circumjacent
14 letter words containing a, i, r, j
- interjectional — Being or pertaining to an interjection.
- journalization — to tell or relate as one would in keeping a journal.
- jurisdictional — the right, power, or authority to administer justice by hearing and determining controversies.
- nonprejudicial — causing prejudice or disadvantage; detrimental.
- parajournalism — news reportage that strongly reflects the point of view of the writer or editor or that uses techniques not practiced in conventional journalism.
15 letter words containing a, i, r, j
- extrajudicially — Outside of the legal system.
- interjaculatory — expressed by interjaculating
- interjectionary — Interjectional.
- jeffersonianism — pertaining to or advocating the political principles and doctrines of Thomas Jefferson, especially those stressing minimum control by the central government, the inalienable rights of the individual, and the superiority of an agrarian economy and rural society.
- judeo-christian — of or relating to the religious writings, beliefs, values, or traditions held in common by Judaism and Christianity.
16 letter words containing a, i, r, j
- hyperconjugation — (organic chemistry) A weak form of conjugation in which single bonds interact with a conjugated system.
- journalistically — of, relating to, or characteristic of journalists or journalism.
- judaeo-christian — of or relating to the religious writings, beliefs, values, or traditions held in common by Judaism and Christianity.
- jurisdictionally — In a jurisdictional way.
17 letter words containing a, i, r, j
- interjectionalize — to make into an interjection.
- jack-in-the-green — (in England, formerly) a man who wore or supported a leaf-covered wooden framework while dancing in May-Day celebrations
- jurisprudentially — In terms of jurisprudence.
- majority-minority — relating to a population in which more than half represent social, ethnic, or racial minorities, and in which fewer members of the more socially, politically, or financially dominant group are represented: majority-minority public schools.
18 letter words containing a, i, r, j
- object-orientation — object-oriented
20 letter words containing a, i, r, j
- keratoconjunctivitis — inflammation of the cornea and conjunctiva.
On this page, we collect all words with A, I, R, J. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 935 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, I, R, J that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.