Words containing a, h, r, d, w, e
7 letter words containing a, h, r, d, w, e
- heyward — DuBose [duh-bohz] /dəˈboʊz/ (Show IPA), 1885–1940, U.S. playwright, novelist, and poet.
- rawhead — a bogeyman, esp one with a skull as its head
- rawhide — untanned skin of cattle or other animals.
- thrawed — British Dialect. to throw.
- warhead — the forward section of a self-propelled missile, bomb, torpedo, or the like, containing the explosive, chemical, or atomic charge.
8 letter words containing a, h, r, d, w, e
- dishware — dishes used for food; tableware.
- drawhole — a funnel-shaped vertical opening cut at the bottom of a stope, which permits the loading of ore into conveyances in the passageways below.
- hardware — metalware, as tools, locks, hinges, or cutlery.
- hardwire — Alternative spelling of hard-wire.
- harewood — the greenish-gray wood of the sycamore maple, used for making furniture.
9 letter words containing a, h, r, d, w, e
10 letter words containing a, h, r, d, w, e
- arrowheads — Plural form of arrowhead.
- bohmerwald — German name of Bohemian Forest.
- cashdrawer — a drawer, as in a cash register, that has separate compartments for coins and bills of different denominations.
- crawfished — Simple past tense and past participle of crawfish.
- dishwasher — a person who washes dishes.
11 letter words containing a, h, r, d, w, e
- arrowheaded — Shaped like the head of an arrow; cuneiform; cuneatic.
- breadthways — from side to side
- breadthwise — in the direction of the breadth
- bridewealth — (in some nonindustrial societies) the money or goods given to the family of a bride by the bridegroom or his family.
- camphorweed — vinegarweed.
12 letter words containing a, h, r, d, w, e
- bird-watcher — A bird-watcher is a person whose hobby is watching and studying wild birds in their natural surroundings.
- chowderheads — Plural form of chowderhead.
- churchwarden — In the Anglican Church, a churchwarden is the person who has been chosen by a congregation to help the vicar of a parish with administration and other duties.
- down-hearted — dejected; depressed; discouraged.
- foreshadowed — Simple past tense and past participle of foreshadow.
13 letter words containing a, h, r, d, w, e
14 letter words containing a, h, r, d, w, e
15 letter words containing a, h, r, d, w, e
- daughter-in-law — Someone's daughter-in-law is the wife of their son.
- dishwasherproof — (of dishes, cooking utensils, etc.) able to withstand washing in an automatic dishwasher without breaking, chipping, fading, etc.
- downheartedness — The characteristic of being downhearted; sadness.
- hewlett-packard — (HP) Hewlett-Packard designs, manufactures and services electronic products and systems for measurement, computation and communications. The company's products and services are used in industry, business, engineering, science, medicine and education in approximately 110 countries. HP was founded in 1939 and employs 96600 people, 58900 in the USA. They have manufacturing and R&D establishments in 54 cities in 16 countries and approximately 600 sales and service offices in 110 countries. Their revenue (in 1992/1993?) was $20.3 billion. The Chief Executive Officer is Lewis E. Platt. HP's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange and the Pacific, Tokyo, London, Frankfurt, Zurich and Paris exchanges. Quarterly sales $6053M, profits $347M (Aug 1994).
- northeastwardly — Towards the northeast.
16 letter words containing a, h, r, d, w, e
17 letter words containing a, h, r, d, w, e
18 letter words containing a, h, r, d, w, e
19 letter words containing a, h, r, d, w, e
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- nordrhein-westfalen — German name of North Rhine-Westphalia.
- straightforwardness — going or directed straight ahead: a straightforward gaze.
20 letter words containing a, h, r, d, w, e
- hawaii-standard-time — Alaska-Hawaii time.
On this page, we collect all words with A, H, R, D, W, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 999 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, H, R, D, W, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.