Words containing a, h, o, m
4 letter words containing a, h, o, m
- ahom — an extinct Thai language of Assam.
5 letter words containing a, h, o, m
- abmho — a unit of electrical conductance
- abohm — the cgs unit of resistance in the electromagnetic system: equivalent to 10-9 ohm
- hambo — a Swedish folk dance in three-quarter time, originating in the 16th century.
- haoma — a leafless vine, Sarcostemma acidum, of eastern India, yielding a sour, milky juice.
6 letter words containing a, h, o, m
- ahmose — 1580–1557 b.c, founder of the New Kingdom of ancient Egypt.
- bonham — a piglet
- botham — Sir Ian (Terence). born 1955, English cricketer: an all-rounder, he played in 102 test matches (1977–1992) taking 383 wickets
- chamos — Chemosh.
- chroma — the attribute of a colour that enables an observer to judge how much chromatic colour it contains irrespective of achromatic colour present
7 letter words containing a, h, o, m
- almohad — a member of a Muslim dynasty ruling in Spain and northern Africa during the 12th and 13th centuries.
- amphion — a son of Zeus and Antiope: he builds a wall around Thebes by charming the stones into place with a lyre
- amphora — an ancient Greek or Roman two-handled narrow-necked jar for oil, wine, etc
- apothem — the perpendicular line or distance from the centre of a regular polygon to any of its sides
- armhole — The armholes of something such as a shirt or dress are the openings through which you put your arms, or the places where the sleeves are attached.
8 letter words containing a, h, o, m
- achromat — a lens designed to bring light of two chosen wavelengths to the same focal point, thus reducing chromatic aberration
- achromia — (medicine) Absence of pigmentation, especially in the skin or blood.
- achromic — colourless
- admonish — If you admonish someone, you tell them very seriously that they have done something wrong.
- allmouth — angler (def 3).
9 letter words containing a, h, o, m
- achromate — a person unable to perceive color.
- akhmatova — Anna (ˈɑnə ) ; änˈə) (pseud. of Anna Andreyevna Gorenko) 1889-1966; Russ. poet
- algorithm — An algorithm is a series of mathematical steps, especially in a computer program, which will give you the answer to a particular kind of problem or question.
- allomorph — any of the phonological representations of a single morpheme. For example, the final (s) and (z) sounds of bets and beds are allomorphs of the English noun-plural morpheme
- almohades — a member of a Muslim dynasty ruling in Spain and northern Africa during the 12th and 13th centuries.
10 letter words containing a, h, o, m
- accomplish — If you accomplish something, you succeed in doing it.
- achromasia — Absence of normal skin pigmentation (from bruising, stress or disease); pallor or achromia.
- achromatic — without colour
- achromatin — the material of the nucleus of a cell that does not stain with basic dyes
- achromycin — tetracycline
11 letter words containing a, h, o, m
- abhominable — abominable.
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
- achromatism — the condition or quality of being achromatic; lack of color
- achromatize — to make achromatic; to remove colour from
- achromatous — having little or no colour or less than is normal
12 letter words containing a, h, o, m
- abel-meholah — a city in ancient Palestine, east of the Jordan River: the home of Elisha. Judges 7:22; I Kings 4:12; 19:16.
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accouchement — childbirth or the period of confinement
- achlamydeous — (of flowers such as the willow) having neither petals nor sepals
13 letter words containing a, h, o, m
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
- acetohexamide — (pharmaceutical drug) A sulfonylurea antidiabetic drug.
- achromaticity — achromatism.
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
14 letter words containing a, h, o, m
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- amaranthaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaranthaceae (or Amarantaceae), a family of tropical and temperate herbaceous or shrubby flowering plants that includes the amaranths and cockscomb
- ambassadorship — a diplomatic official of the highest rank, sent by one sovereign or state to another as its resident representative (ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary)
- aminophenazone — a crystalline compound used to reduce pain and fever. Formula: C13H17N3O
15 letter words containing a, h, o, m
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- amphiarthrodial — a joint permitting only slight motion, as that between the vertebrae.
- anthropometrics — the science of measuring the size and proportions of the human body (called anthropometry), especially as applied to the design of furniture and machines.
16 letter words containing a, h, o, m
- aerometeorograph — an aircraft instrument that records temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
- amidinohydrazone — any of a group of pesticides, originally developed as antimalarial and antitubercular drugs, that impair cell respiration in cockroaches, red ants, and other insects.
- aminocyclohexane — cyclohexylamine.
- anathematization — to pronounce an anathema against; denounce; curse.
- anthropocentrism — an anthropocentric theory or view.
17 letter words containing a, h, o, m
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- anthropomorphosis — transformation into human form
18 letter words containing a, h, o, m
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- anti-scholasticism — (sometimes initial capital letter) the system of theological and philosophical teaching predominant in the Middle Ages, based chiefly upon the authority of the church fathers and of Aristotle and his commentators.
- beggar-my-neighbor — beggar-your-neighbor.
- bromochloromethane — chlorobromomethane.
19 letter words containing a, h, o, m
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
20 letter words containing a, h, o, m
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- anthropomorphization — Endowing with human qualities.
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
- fermentation-alcohol — Also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, ethanol, fermentation alcohol. a colorless, limpid, volatile, flammable, water-miscible liquid, C 2 H 5 OH, having an etherlike odor and pungent, burning taste, the intoxicating principle of fermented liquors, produced by yeast fermentation of certain carbohydrates, as grains, molasses, starch, or sugar, or obtained synthetically by hydration of ethylene or as a by-product of certain hydrocarbon syntheses: used chiefly as a solvent in the extraction of specific substances, in beverages, medicines, organic synthesis, lotions, tonics, colognes, rubbing compounds, as an automobile radiator antifreeze, and as a rocket fuel. Compare denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol.
21 letter words containing a, h, o, m
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- châlons-en-champagne — a town in NE France, on the River Marne: scene of Attila's defeat by the Romans (451 ad). Pop: 47 339 (1999)
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
22 letter words containing a, h, o, m
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- chemical-sympathectomy — sympathectomy (def 2).
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
23 letter words containing a, h, o, m
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
24 letter words containing a, h, o, m
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
- diphenylaminechlorarsine — adamsite.
29 letter words containing a, h, o, m
32 letter words containing a, h, o, m
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, H, O, M. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 7936 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, H, O, M that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.