Words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
6 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
- lochia — the liquid discharge from the uterus after childbirth.
7 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
- acholia — a condition involving partial or complete lack of bile secretion
- acholic — lack of a secretion of bile.
- balochi — Baluchi.
- chorial — Embryology. the outermost of the extraembryonic membranes of land vertebrates, contributing to the formation of the placenta in the placental mammals.
- halicot — haricot2 .
8 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
- acrolith — (esp in ancient Greek sculpture) a wooden, often draped figure with only the head, hands, and feet in stone
- alcithoe — a daughter of Minyas who was driven mad for mocking Dionysus.
- castilho — Antonio Feliciano de [ahn-taw-n-yoo fuh-lees-yah-noo] /ɑ̃ˈtɔˈn yu fə lisˈyɑ nu/ (Show IPA), 1800–75, Portuguese poet.
- catholic — The Catholic Church is the branch of the Christian Church that accepts the Pope as its leader and is based in the Vatican in Rome.
- chiclayo — a city in NW Peru. Pop: 434 000 (2005 est)
9 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
- acholuria — the absence of bile pigments in the urine.
- acidophil — (of cells or cell contents) easily stained by acid dyes
- acroliths — Plural form of acrolith.
- alcoholic — An alcoholic is someone who cannot stop drinking large amounts of alcohol, even when this is making them ill.
- antichlor — a substance used to remove chlorine from a material after bleaching or to neutralize the chlorine present
10 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
11 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
- acidophilic — easily stained with acid dyes
- acidophilus — a lactic-acid-producing bacterium primarily found in live yoghurt, useful in restoring bacterial balance in the intestine
- aeneolithic — Chalcolithic.
- ahistorical — not related to history; not historical
- alcoholized — Simple past tense and past participle of alcoholize.
12 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accomplish.
- achlorhydria — the absence of free hydrochloric acid in the gastric juice
- achluophobia — The fear of darkness.
13 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
- accomplishing — Present participle of accomplish.
- acetylcholine — a chemical substance secreted at the ends of many nerve fibres, esp in the autonomic nervous system, and responsible for the transmission of nervous impulses. Formula: CH3CO2(CH2)2N(CH3)3+
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- agrochemicals — Plural form of agrochemical.
- ahistorically — In an ahistorical way.
14 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- achromatically — In an achromatic manner.
- allelochemical — A chemical produced by a living organism, exerting a detrimental physiological effect on the individuals of another species when released into the environment.
15 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
- accomplishments — Plural form of accomplishment.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- algorithmically — Using an algorithm.
- allelochemicals — Plural form of allelochemical.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
16 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
- aminocyclohexane — cyclohexylamine.
- angiographically — By the use of angiography.
- anthropometrical — Pertaining to anthropometry.
- anti-monarchical — of, like, or pertaining to a monarch or monarchy.
- anti-theoretical — of, relating to, or consisting in theory; not practical (distinguished from applied).
17 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
- agathokakological — (nonce word) composed of both good and evil.
- alphaphotographic — Of or pertaining to alphaphotographics.
- anachronistically — In an anachronistic manner; in the manner of an anachronism.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
18 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
- alphaphotographics — A display made up of text characters combined with high-resolution photographic images (proposed as a future form of videotex).
- anti-scholasticism — (sometimes initial capital letter) the system of theological and philosophical teaching predominant in the Middle Ages, based chiefly upon the authority of the church fathers and of Aristotle and his commentators.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- australopithecines — Plural form of australopithecine.
- autobiographically — In a autobiographical manner.
19 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- anticholinesterases — Plural form of anticholinesterase.
20 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
21 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- mucopolysaccharidosis — Any of a group of metabolic disorders caused by the absence or malfunction of lysosomal enzymes needed to break down glycosaminoglycans.
- self-characterization — portrayal; description: the actor's characterization of a politician.
- trichloroacetaldehyde — chloral (def 1).
22 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
- chemical-sympathectomy — sympathectomy (def 2).
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- otorhinolaryngological — of or relating to the medical practice involving the ear, nose, and throat.
- spectrophotometrically — an instrument for making photometric comparisons between parts of spectra.
- thiamine-hydrochloride — a white, crystalline, water-soluble compound of the vitamin-B complex, containing a thiazole and a pyrimidine group, C 12 H 17 ClN 4 OS, essential for normal functioning of the nervous system, a deficiency of which results chiefly in beriberi and other nerve disorders: occurring in many natural sources, as green peas, liver, and especially the seed coats of cereal grains, the commercial product of which is chiefly synthesized in the form of its chloride (thiamine chloride or thiamine hydrochloride) for therapeutic administration, or in nitrate form (thiamine mononitrate) for enriching flour mixes.
23 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- pentachloronitrobenzene — a crystalline compound, C 6 Cl 5 NO 2 , used as an herbicide and insecticide. Abbreviation: PCNB.
24 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
25 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
- transcendental-philosophy — transcendental character, thought, or language.
26 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
29 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
31 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
32 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
35 letter words containing a, h, o, l, i, c
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with A, H, O, L, I, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3848 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, H, O, L, I, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.