Words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
7 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
8 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
- aerolith — a meteorite consisting mainly of stony matter.
- alcithoe — a daughter of Minyas who was driven mad for mocking Dionysus.
- aphelion — the point in its orbit when a planet or comet is at its greatest distance from the sun
- halidome — a holy place, as a church or sanctuary.
- halolike — resembling a halo.
9 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
- abolished — Formally put an end to (a system, practice, or institution).
- abolisher — Agent noun of abolish; one who abolishes. (First attested from the mid 17th century.).
- abolishes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abolish.
- aerophile — (biology) Any air-breathing organism.
- amphibole — any of a large group of minerals consisting of the silicates of calcium, iron, magnesium, sodium, and aluminium, usually in the form of long slender dark-coloured crystals. Members of the group, including hornblende, actinolite, and tremolite, are common constituents of igneous rocks
10 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
11 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
12 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accomplish.
- adhesiolysis — Lb surgery The cutting or removal of adhesion or scar tissue.
- aelurophilia — ailurophilia.
13 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
- acetylcholine — a chemical substance secreted at the ends of many nerve fibres, esp in the autonomic nervous system, and responsible for the transmission of nervous impulses. Formula: CH3CO2(CH2)2N(CH3)3+
- aerolithology — the science of aerolites
- aerophilately — the study or collection of airmail stamps, cancellations, etc.
- agrochemicals — Plural form of agrochemical.
- allhallowtide — the season of All Saints' Day (Allhallows)
14 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- alektorophobia — The fear of chickens.
- allelochemical — A chemical produced by a living organism, exerting a detrimental physiological effect on the individuals of another species when released into the environment.
15 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
16 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
17 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anaesthesiologist — anesthesiology.
- anesthesiologists — Plural form of anesthesiologist.
- anthropogenically — In an anthropogenic way.
18 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
- adenosylmethionine — (biochemistry) An adenosyl derivative of methionine that is a common co-substrate involved in transmethylation.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- australopithecines — Plural form of australopithecine.
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- controllable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed during navigation or flight; variable-pitch.
19 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anticholinesterases — Plural form of anticholinesterase.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
20 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
21 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- hypogammaglobulinemia — A type of immune disorder characterised by a reduction in all types of gamma globulins.
- hysterosalpingography — (medicine) X-ray examination of the uterus and oviducts following injection of a radiopaque substance.
- self-characterization — portrayal; description: the actor's characterization of a politician.
22 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
- alpha-naphthylthiourea — ANTU.
- chemical-sympathectomy — sympathectomy (def 2).
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- dihydroxyphenylalanine — dopa.
- phenolsulfonephthalein — a bright to dark red crystalline compound, C 1 9 H 1 4 O 5 S, slightly soluble in water, alcohol, and acetone: used as an acid-base indicator and as a diagnostic reagent in medicine.
23 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- hypobetalipoproteinemia — (pathology) A low level of betalipoprotein (low-density lipoprotein) in the bloodstream.
- pentachloronitrobenzene — a crystalline compound, C 6 Cl 5 NO 2 , used as an herbicide and insecticide. Abbreviation: PCNB.
24 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
25 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
- transcendental-philosophy — transcendental character, thought, or language.
26 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
29 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
31 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
32 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
35 letter words containing a, h, o, l, e, i
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with A, H, O, L, E, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4598 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, H, O, L, E, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.