Words containing a, g, r, n, d, s
7 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d, s
8 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d, s
- brigands — a bandit, especially one of a band of robbers in mountain or forest regions.
- danglers — to hang loosely, especially with a jerking or swaying motion: The rope dangled in the breeze.
- darlings — Plural form of darling.
- deranges — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of derange.
- disrange — (obsolete) To disarrange.
9 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d, s
- adsorbing — Present participle of adsorb.
- androgens — Plural form of androgen.
- androgeus — a son of Minos and Pasiphaë who fell victim to Athenian King Aegeus: in revenge, Minos waged war on the Athenians and forced them to send a tribute of seven maidens and seven youths to the Minotaur every nine years.
- astringed — to compress; bind together; constrict.
- carangids — Plural form of carangid.
10 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d, s
- addressing — a method by which a computer network can identify which device sent a piece of information over the network, and which device received it
- aggrandise — to widen in scope; increase in size or intensity; enlarge; extend.
- androgynes — Plural form of androgyne.
- brigandish — a bandit, especially one of a band of robbers in mountain or forest regions.
- cradlesong — a lullaby
11 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d, s
- admeasuring — Present participle of admeasure.
- advertising — Advertising is the activity of creating advertisements and making sure people see them.
- aggrandised — Simple past tense and past participle of aggrandise.
- aggrandizes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of aggrandize.
- androgenise — Non-Oxford British standard spelling of androgenize.
12 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d, s
- abridgements — Plural form of abridgement.
- aggrandising — Present participle of aggrandise.
- agroindustry — an activity combining agriculture and industry
- androgenesis — a type of reproduction in insects and plants involving the development of an embryo that contains only paternal chromosomes
- androscoggin — a river flowing from NE New Hampshire through SW Maine into the Kennebec River. 171 miles (275 km) long.
13 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d, s
- administering — to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
- agro-industry — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- androgynously — In an androgynous manner.
- avant-gardism — the attitudes, techniques, etc., of the cultural avant-garde.
- backgrounders — Plural form of backgrounder.
14 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d, s
- adder's-tongue — any of several terrestrial ferns of the genus Ophioglossum, esp O. vulgatum, that grow in the N hemisphere and have a spore-bearing body that sticks out like a spike from the leaf: family Ophioglossaceae
- administrating — to administer.
- aggrandisement — an act or instance of aggrandizing, or increasing in size, or intensity: aggrandizement of mercantile trade in the early colonies.
- agroindustrial — of or relating to agroindustry
- beard-stroking — deep thought
15 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d, s
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- butter-and-eggs — any of various plants, such as toadflax, the flowers of which are of two shades of yellow
- decriminalising — Present participle of decriminalise.
- degenerationist — a person who believes in the evolutionary decline of a species
- depersonalizing — Present participle of depersonalize.
16 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d, s
17 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d, s
- antiprostaglandin — A prostaglandin inhibitor.
- board-and-shingle — a small dwelling with wooden walls and a shingle roof
- contradistinguish — to differentiate by means of contrasting or opposing qualities
- deindustrializing — Present participle of deindustrialize.
- hydrogasification — a high-temperature, high-pressure process for producing liquid or gaseous fuels from fine particles of coal and hydrogen gas
18 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d, s
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- antiprostaglandins — Plural form of antiprostaglandin.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- gastroduodenostomy — See under gastroenterostomy.
- indiscriminatingly — In an indiscriminating manner.
19 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d, s
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- contradistinguished — Simple past tense and past participle of contradistinguish.
- contradistinguishes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of contradistinguish.
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- industrial-strength — unusually strong, potent, or the like: heavy-duty: an industrial-strength soap.
20 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d, s
- contradistinguishing — Present participle of contradistinguish.
- gastroduodenostomies — Plural form of gastroduodenostomy.
- great-great-grandson — the grandson of a grandchild
- languedoc-roussillon — a region of S France, on the Gulf of Lions: consists of the departments of Lozère, Gard, Hérault, Aude, and Pyrénées-Orientales; mainly mountainous with a coastal plain
- magnetohydrodynamics — the branch of physics that deals with the motion of electrically conductive fluids, especially plasmas, in magnetic fields. Abbreviation: MHD.
21 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d, s
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
- ring-around-the-rosey — a children's game in which the players sing while going around in a circle and squat when the lyrics “all fall down” are sung.
- watenstedt-salzgitter — former name of Salzgitter.
22 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d, s
26 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d, s
- esophagogastroduodenoscopy — (medicine) upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
- organophosphorus-compounds — Biochemistry. any of a variety of organic compounds that contain phosphorus and often have intense neurotoxic activity: originally developed as nerve gases, now widely used as insecticides and fire retardants.
27 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d, s
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
28 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d, s
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
On this page, we collect all words with A, G, R, N, D, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2544 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, G, R, N, D, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.