Words containing a, g, r, i, p
6 letter words containing a, g, r, i, p
- gapier — Veterinary Pathology. a parasitic disease of poultry and other birds, characterized by frequent gaping due to infestation of the trachea and bronchi with gapeworms.
- paring — the act of a person or thing that pares.
- raping — unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.
7 letter words containing a, g, r, i, p
- agriope — Eurydice.
- agrippa — Marcus Vipsanius (ˈmɑːkəs vɪpˈseɪnɪəs). 63–12 bc, Roman general: chief adviser and later son-in-law of Augustus
- carping — tending to make petty complaints; fault-finding
- craping — to cover, clothe, or drape with crepe.
- digraph — a pair of letters representing a single speech sound, as ea in meat or th in path.
8 letter words containing a, g, r, i, p
- agitprop — Agitprop is the use of artistic forms such as drama or posters to further political aims.
- agraphia — loss of the ability to write, resulting from a brain lesion
- agraphic — having or relating to agraphia
- arpeggio — a chord whose notes are played in rapid succession rather than simultaneously
- aspiring — If you use aspiring to describe someone who is starting a particular career, you mean that they are trying to become successful in it.
9 letter words containing a, g, r, i, p
- agrippina — called the Elder. c. 14 bc–33 ad, Roman matron: granddaughter of Augustus, wife of Germanicus, mother of Caligula and Agrippina the Younger
- altigraph — an instrument that measures altitude and records the measurements graphically
- amphigory — a piece of nonsensical writing in verse or, less commonly, prose
- angiocarp — a plant bearing an angiocarpous fruit.
- appearing — to come into sight; become visible: A man suddenly appeared in the doorway.
10 letter words containing a, g, r, i, p
- aerophagia — spasmodic swallowing of air, a habit that can lead to belching and stomach pain
- agrypnotic — inducing, relating to, or characterized by insomnia
- amphigoric — a meaningless or nonsensical piece of writing, especially one intended as a parody.
- amphigouri — amphigory.
- angiosperm — any seed-bearing plant of the phylum Angiospermophyta (division Angiospermae in traditional systems), in which the ovules are enclosed in an ovary, which develops into the fruit after fertilization; any flowering plant
11 letter words containing a, g, r, i, p
- actinograph — a recording actinometer
- agoraphobia — Agoraphobia is the fear of open or public places.
- agoraphobic — Someone who is agoraphobic suffers from agoraphobia.
- amniography — an x-ray examination of the amniotic sac after the injection of an opaque solution, performed to permit visualization of the umbilical cord and the placenta.
- angiography — a method of obtaining an X-ray of blood vessels by injecting into them a substance, such as one containing iodine, that shows up as opaque on an X-ray picture
12 letter words containing a, g, r, i, p
- anepigraphic — (of a coin, artifact, etc.) without a legend or inscription.
- angiocarpous — being or having fruit contained in a vessel such as a shell
- angiographic — relating to or using angiography
- appertaining — to belong as a part, right, possession, attribute, etc.; pertain or relate (usually followed by to): privileges that appertain to members of the royal family.
- appoggiatura — an ornament consisting of a nonharmonic note (short or long) preceding a harmonic one either before or on the stress
13 letter words containing a, g, r, i, p
- aluminography — algraphy.
- angiospermous — of or relating to an angiosperm; having enclosed seeds.
- anthropogenic — relating to anthropogenesis
- anthropologic — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anthropophagi — cannibals
14 letter words containing a, g, r, i, p
- after-ripening — the period of internal change that is necessary in some apparently mature seeds before germination can occur
- anopisthograph — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- anthropologist — a person who specializes in anthropology
- armor-piercing — (of bullets, artillery shells, etc.) designed especially for piercing armor.
- arthrogryposis — (countable, pathology) The permanent fixation of a joint in a contracted position.
15 letter words containing a, g, r, i, p
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- anthropogenesis — the study of the origins of man
- anthropological — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anthropophagite — a cannibal
- asset-stripping — If a person or company is involved in asset-stripping, they buy companies cheaply, sell off their assets to make a profit, and then close the companies down.
16 letter words containing a, g, r, i, p
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- alpha-adrenergic — of or having to do with an alpha receptor
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- anti-progressive — favoring or advocating progress, change, improvement, or reform, as opposed to wishing to maintain things as they are, especially in political matters: a progressive mayor.
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
17 letter words containing a, g, r, i, p
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-profiteering — a person who seeks or exacts exorbitant profits, especially through the sale of scarce or rationed goods.
- chromolithography — the process of making coloured prints by lithography
- chronographically — a timepiece fitted with a recording device, as a stylus and rotating drum, used to mark the exact instant of an occurrence, especially in astronomy.
18 letter words containing a, g, r, i, p
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- diphosphoglycerate — an ester of phosphoric acid and glyceric acid that occurs in the blood and that promotes the release of hemoglobin-bound oxygen.
- farewell-to-spring — a slender, showy plant, Clarkia amoena, of the evening primrose family, native to western North America, having satiny, cup-shaped, lilac-crimson or reddish-pink flowers and roundish fruit.
- histomorphological — histology.
- immunopharmacology — the branch of pharmacology concerned with the immune system
19 letter words containing a, g, r, i, p
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- counter-programming — to schedule (a broadcast on radio or television) to compete with one on another station.
20 letter words containing a, g, r, i, p
- llanfairpwllgwyngyll — a village in NW Wales, in SE Anglesey: reputed to be the longest place name in Great Britain when unabbreviated; means: St Mary's Church in the hollow of the white hazel near the rapid whirlpool of Llandysilio of the red cave
- lymphogranulomatosis — widespread infectious granuloma of the lymphatic system.
- semiautobiographical — pertaining to or being a fictionalized account of an author's own life.
21 letter words containing a, g, r, i, p
- hysterosalpingography — (medicine) X-ray examination of the uterus and oviducts following injection of a radiopaque substance.
- performance-enhancing — noting or relating to a drug or other substance used to improve one's performance in a sport or other activity requiring strength, stamina, etc.: The use of performance-enhancing steroids by athletes is banned.
- psychomotor-agitation — the act or process of agitating; state of being agitated: She left in great agitation.
- roodepoort-maraisburg — a city in S Transvaal, in the NE Republic of South Africa.
22 letter words containing a, g, r, i, p
23 letter words containing a, g, r, i, p
- response-generalization — the act or process of generalizing.
26 letter words containing a, g, r, i, p
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
28 letter words containing a, g, r, i, p
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
32 letter words containing a, g, r, i, p
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, G, R, I, P. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4732 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, G, R, I, P that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.