Words containing a, g, r, e, m
5 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
6 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
- bregma — the point on the top of the skull where the coronal and sagittal sutures meet: in infants this corresponds to the anterior fontanelle
- gamier — having the tangy flavor or odor of game: I like the gamy taste of venison.
- gammer — an old woman.
- gemara — the section of the Talmud consisting essentially of commentary on the Mishnah.
- german — of or relating to Germany, its inhabitants, or their language.
7 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
- armiger — a person entitled to bear heraldic arms, such as a sovereign or nobleman
- bamberg — a town in S Germany, in N Bavaria: seat of independent prince-bishops of the Holy Roman Empire (1007–1802). Pop: 69 899 (2003 est)
- bergama — a type of Turkish rug
- bergamo — a walled city in N Italy, in Lombardy. Pop: 113 143 (2001)
- bergman — (Ernst) Ingmar (ˈiŋmar). 1918–2007, Swedish film and stage director, whose films include The Seventh Seal (1956), Wild Strawberries (1957), Persona (1966), Scenes from a Marriage (1974), Autumn Sonata (1978), and Fanny and Alexander (1982)
8 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
- aerogram — an airmail letter written on a single sheet of lightweight paper that folds and is sealed to form an envelope
- ageratum — any tropical American plant of the genus Ageratum, such as A. houstonianum and A. conyzoides, which have thick clusters of purplish-blue flowers
- aglimmer — glimmering
- agrement — diplomatic approval of a country
- amperage — the magnitude of an electric current measured in amperes, esp the rated current of an electrical component or device
9 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
- advergame — an online video game that promotes a particular brand, product, or marketing message by integrating it into the game.
- agreement — An agreement is a formal decision about future action which is made by two or more countries, groups, or people.
- algometer — an instrument for measuring sensitivity to pressure (pressure algometer) or to pain
- algometry — a device for determining sensitiveness to pain caused by pressure.
- almsgiver — a person who gives alms
10 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
- acromegaly — a chronic disease characterized by enlargement of the bones of the head, hands, and feet, and swelling and enlargement of soft tissue, esp the tongue. It is caused by excessive secretion of growth hormone by the pituitary gland
- aerogramme — a lightweight letter form with imprinted stamp and gummed flaps, used for airmail correspondence to other countries; air letter
- afterimage — a sustained or renewed sensation, esp visual, after the original stimulus has ceased
- ahmednagar — a city in W India, in Maharashtra: formerly one of the kingdoms of Deccan. Pop: 307 455 (2001)
11 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- agamospermy — formation of seeds in the absence of fertilization; a form of apomixis
- agglomerate — to form or be formed into a mass or cluster; collect
- algesimeter — an instrument for determining the sensitiveness of the skin to a painful stimulus.
- anemography — the technique of recording wind measurements
12 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
- accelerogram — a graphic record in chart form, produced by an accelerograph in response to seismic ground motions.
- aeromagnetic — of magnetism in the atmosphere
- agglomerated — gathered together into a cluster or mass.
- agglomerator — gathered together into a cluster or mass.
- aggrievement — the state of being aggrieved
13 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
- actor-manager — a leading actor who produces and usually stars in his or her own productions: Sir Henry Irving was one of the first actor-managers.
- administering — to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
- aeromagnetics — the science of measuring magnetic characteristics associated with atmospheric conditions of the earth.
- affreightment — a contract hiring a ship to carry goods
- aggiornamento — the process of bringing up to date methods, ideas, etc
14 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
- aggrandisement — an act or instance of aggrandizing, or increasing in size, or intensity: aggrandizement of mercantile trade in the early colonies.
- aggrandizement — If someone does something for aggrandizement, they do it in order to get power, wealth, and importance for themselves.
- anglo-american — of or relating to relations between England and the United States or their peoples
- antiforeignism — the policy or practice of showing hostility toward foreigners, foreign customs, etc.
- antigovernment — opposed to government
15 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- angel's-trumpet — any of several plants belonging to the genera Brugmansia and Datura, of the nightshade family, having large, trumpet-shaped flowers in a variety of colors.
- antiferromagnet — a material which exhibits antiferromagnetism
- antihemorrhagic — That stops or reduces hemorrhage.
- argumentatively — fond of or given to argument and dispute; disputatious; contentious: The law students were an unusually argumentative group.
16 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
- aerometeorograph — an aircraft instrument that records temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
- archaeomagnetism — an archaeological technique for dating certain clay objects by measuring the extent to which they have been magnetized by the earth's magnetic field
- astrometeorology — the study of the theoretical effects of astronomical bodies and forces on the earth's atmosphere.
- bargain-basement — very low-priced.
- bathythermograph — a device for measuring the temperature of the ocean at any specific depth down to c. 1,800 m (c. 5,900 ft)
17 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- argumentativeness — fond of or given to argument and dispute; disputatious; contentious: The law students were an unusually argumentative group.
- baden-wurttemberg — a state of SW Germany. Capital: Stuttgart. Pop: 53 938 (2003 est). Area: 35 742 sq km (13 800 sq miles)
- carboxyhemoglobin — a compound formed in the blood when carbon monoxide occupies the positions on the hemoglobin molecule normally taken by oxygen, resulting in cellular oxygen starvation
18 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- antiferromagnetism — the phenomenon exhibited by substances that resemble paramagnetic substances in the value of their relative permeability but that behave like ferromagnetic substances when their temperature is varied
- beggar-my-neighbor — beggar-your-neighbor.
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- gastroduodenostomy — See under gastroenterostomy.
19 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- counter-programming — to schedule (a broadcast on radio or television) to compete with one on another station.
20 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- congressman-at-large — (in the US) a member of the House of Representatives who was elected by the voters of an entire state as opposed to the voters of a single Congressional district
- magnetoencephalogram — a record of the magnetic field of the brain. Abbreviation: MEG.
- magnetohydrodynamics — the branch of physics that deals with the motion of electrically conductive fluids, especially plasmas, in magnetic fields. Abbreviation: MHD.
21 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
- performance-enhancing — noting or relating to a drug or other substance used to improve one's performance in a sport or other activity requiring strength, stamina, etc.: The use of performance-enhancing steroids by athletes is banned.
- pneumoencephalography — encephalography.
- roodepoort-maraisburg — a city in S Transvaal, in the NE Republic of South Africa.
22 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
23 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
24 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
- magnetothermoelectricity — thermoelectricity induced or affected by a magnetic field.
28 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
29 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
32 letter words containing a, g, r, e, m
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, G, R, E, M. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5456 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, G, R, E, M that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.