Words containing a, g, o, d, b
6 letter words containing a, g, o, d, b
- bandog — a ferocious dog, whether by nature or trained as a guard dog
- bodega — a shop selling wine and sometimes groceries, esp in a Spanish-speaking country
- bodrag — an enemy attack or raid
- bogard — to take an unfair share of (something); keep for oneself instead of sharing: Are you gonna bogart that joint all night?
- dagoba — a dome-shaped shrine containing relics of the Buddha or a Buddhist saint
7 letter words containing a, g, o, d, b
- aboding — (obsolete) A foreboding. (Attested from the late 16th century to the early 18th century.).
- abogado — Counsel; advisor; councilor; barrister.
- bagnold — Enid (Algerine). 1889–1981, British novelist and playwright; her works include the novel National Velvet (1935) and the play The Chalk Garden (1955)
- bandogs — Plural form of bandog.
- baoding — a city in NE China, in N Hebei province. Pop: 810 000 (2005 est)
8 letter words containing a, g, o, d, b
- abednego — one of Daniel's three companions who, together with Shadrach and Meshach, was miraculously saved from destruction in Nebuchadnezzar's fiery furnace (Daniel 3:12–30)
- abingdon — a market town in S England, in Oxfordshire. Pop: 36 010 (2001)
- angrboda — a giantess who was the mother of Loki's children, Fenrir and Hel, and also of the Midgard serpent.
- badigeon — a composition for patching surface defects in carpentry or masonry.
- badoglio — Pietro (ˈpjetro). 1871–1956, Italian marshal; premier (1943–44) following Mussolini's downfall: arranged an armistice with the Allies (1943)
9 letter words containing a, g, o, d, b
- aboardage — collision between two vessels meeting side-on or at a slight angle.
- abounding — to occur or exist in great quantities or numbers: a stream in which trout abound.
- abrogated — to abolish by formal or official means; annul by an authoritative act; repeal: to abrogate a law.
- adsorbing — Present participle of adsorb.
- albondiga — A Spanish or Latin American variety of meatball.
10 letter words containing a, g, o, d, b
- abandoning — to leave completely and finally; forsake utterly; desert: to abandon one's farm; to abandon a child; to abandon a sinking ship.
- absconding — running away, esp from an open prison or to avoid prosecution or punishment
- aerobridge — A telescoping corridor that extends from an airport terminal to an aircraft and allows secure boarding and disembarkation of passengers.
- albondigas — Small meatballs, prepared in the Mexican, Spanish, or South American way.
- background — Your background is the kind of family you come from and the kind of education you have had. It can also refer to such things as your social and racial origins, your financial status, or the type of work experience that you have.
11 letter words containing a, g, o, d, b
- aboundingly — In an abounding manner; in a manner that abounds; plentifully. (First attested from around (1350 to 1470.)).
- aboveground — occurring, situated, etc. above or on the surface of the earth
- airboarding — a snow sport in which participants slide down slopes headfirst lying flat on an inflatable board
- back-logged — a reserve or accumulation, as of stock, work, or business: a backlog of business orders.
- backgrounds — Plural form of background.
12 letter words containing a, g, o, d, b
- abdominalgia — (medical) Abdominal pain.
- backgrounded — Simple past tense and past participle of background.
- backgrounder — A backgrounder is a short article in a newspaper or magazine that provides background information about a particular subject.
- balladmonger — (formerly) a seller of ballads, esp on broadsheets
- bastinadoing — Present participle of bastinado.
13 letter words containing a, g, o, d, b
- backgrounders — Plural form of backgrounder.
- backgrounding — Present participle of background.
- battlegrounds — Plural form of battleground.
- bildungsroman — a novel concerned with a person's formative years and development
- biodegradable — Something that is biodegradable breaks down or decays naturally without any special scientific treatment, and can therefore be thrown away without causing pollution.
14 letter words containing a, g, o, d, b
- albury-wodonga — a town in SE Australia, in S central New South Wales, on the Murray River: commercial centre of an agricultural region. Pop: 69 880 (2001)
- aviation-badge — Also called aviation badge. Military Informal. a badge bearing the image of a spread pair of bird's wings with a distinctive center design, awarded to an aircrewman on completion of certain requirements.
- balm-of-gilead — any of several plants of the genus Commiphora, especially C. opobalsamum and C. meccanensis, which yield a fragrant oleoresin.
- basket-of-gold — a yellow-flowered perennial plant (Alyssum saxatile, now more properly Aurinia saxatilis) of the crucifer family, often used in rock gardens
- beard-stroking — deep thought
15 letter words containing a, g, o, d, b
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledgeably — in a way that is able to be generally acknowledged or recognized
- disambiguations — Plural form of disambiguation.
- ground-breaking — the act or ceremony of breaking ground for a new construction project.
- groundbreakings — Plural form of groundbreaking.
16 letter words containing a, g, o, d, b
- backward-looking — If you describe someone or something as backward-looking, you disapprove of their attitudes, ideas, or actions because they are based on old-fashioned opinions or methods.
- biodegradability — capable of decaying through the action of living organisms: biodegradable paper; biodegradable detergent.
- deoxyhaemoglobin — (biochemistry) The form of haemoglobin that has released its oxygen.
- discombobulating — Present participle of discombobulate.
- double-breasting — the practice of employing nonunion workers, especially in a separate division, to supplement the work of higher-paid union workers.
17 letter words containing a, g, o, d, b
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
- board-and-shingle — a small dwelling with wooden walls and a shingle roof
- knowledgeableness — The state, quality, or measure of being knowledgeable; wisdom.
- mönchen-gladbach — city in WC Germany, in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia: pop. 266,000
- non-biodegradable — capable of decaying through the action of living organisms: biodegradable paper; biodegradable detergent.
18 letter words containing a, g, o, d, b
19 letter words containing a, g, o, d, b
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- non-distinguishable — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- pseudo-biographical — of or relating to a person's life: He's gathering biographical data for his book on Milton.
21 letter words containing a, g, o, d, b
- roodepoort-maraisburg — a city in S Transvaal, in the NE Republic of South Africa.
27 letter words containing a, g, o, d, b
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
32 letter words containing a, g, o, d, b
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, G, O, D, B. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1238 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, G, O, D, B that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.