Words containing a, g, n, i, z, e
6 letter words containing a, g, n, i, z, e
- agnize — to acknowledge
7 letter words containing a, g, n, i, z, e
- agenize — to whiten (flour) using agene
- agonize — If you agonize over something, you feel very anxious about it and spend a long time thinking about it.
- feazing — Often, feazings. an unraveled portion at the end of a rope.
- genizah — A storeroom located in or by a synagogue where are kept sacred Hebrew books that cannot be used (through damage or heretical teachings), but which cannot be discarded because they contain God's name.
- tzigane — (often lowercase) of, consisting of, or pertaining to Gypsies: Tzigane music.
8 letter words containing a, g, n, i, z, e
- agenized — to bleach (flour) with nitrogen trichloride.
- agonized — Agonized describes something that you say or do when you are in great physical or mental pain.
- agonizes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of agonize.
- benghazi — a port in N Libya, on the Gulf of Sidra: centre of Italian colonization (1911–42); scene of much fighting in World War II. Pop: 1 080 500 (2002 est)
- lezghian — a member of a people living mainly in the Dagestan Autonomous Republic in the Russian Federation.
9 letter words containing a, g, n, i, z, e
- analogize — to make use of analogy, as in argument; draw comparisons
- anglicize — If you anglicize something, you change it so that it resembles or becomes part of the English language or English culture.
- deglazing — Present participle of deglaze.
- dragonize — to turn into a dragon
- galvanize — to stimulate by or as if by a galvanic current.
10 letter words containing a, g, n, i, z, e
- -organized — -organized is added to nouns to form adjectives which indicate who organizes something.
- aggrandize — To aggrandize someone means to make them seem richer, more powerful, and more important than they really are. To aggrandize a building means to make it more impressive.
- agonizedly — in an agonized way
- analogized — Simple past tense and past participle of analogize.
- analogizes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of analogize.
11 letter words containing a, g, n, i, z, e
- advertizing — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- aggrandized — Simple past tense and past participle of aggrandize.
- aggrandizer — One who makes great or aggrandizes.
- aggrandizes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of aggrandize.
- alchemizing — Present participle of alchemize.
12 letter words containing a, g, n, i, z, e
13 letter words containing a, g, n, i, z, e
14 letter words containing a, g, n, i, z, e
- aggrandizement — If someone does something for aggrandizement, they do it in order to get power, wealth, and importance for themselves.
- allegorization — to make into an allegory; narrate allegorically.
- anaesthetizing — Present participle of anaesthetize.
- anagrammatized — Simple past tense and past participle of anagrammatize.
- anathematizing — Present participle of anathematize.
15 letter words containing a, g, n, i, z, e
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- benzoglyoxaline — benzimidazole.
- categorizations — Plural form of categorization.
- commercializing — Present participle of commercialize.
- conceptualizing — Present participle of conceptualize.
16 letter words containing a, g, n, i, z, e
- de-anglicization — (in Ireland) the elimination of English influence, language, customs, etc
- dechristianizing — Present participle of dechristianize.
- delegitimization — The act or process of delegitimizing.
- destigmatization — The process or act of destigmatizing.
- generalizability — The quality of being generalizable.
17 letter words containing a, g, n, i, z, e
- congo-brazzaville — a republic in W Central Africa: formerly the French colony of Middle Congo, part of French Equatorial Africa, it became independent in 1960; consists mostly of equatorial forest, with savanna and extensive swamps; drained chiefly by the Rivers Congo and Ubangi. Official language: French. Religion: Christian majority. Currency: franc. Capital: Brazzaville. Pop: 4 492 689 (2013 est). Area: 342 000 sq km (132 018 sq miles)
- decontextualizing — to remove (a linguistic element, an action, etc.) from a context: decontextualized works of art displayed in museums.
- deindustrializing — Present participle of deindustrialize.
- demythologization — The act of demythologizing, or something demythologized.
- departmentalizing — Present participle of departmentalize.
18 letter words containing a, g, n, i, z, e
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- bosnia-herzegovina — a country in SE Europe; a constituent republic of Yugoslavia until 1991; in a state of civil war (1992–95); Serbian and Croatian forces were also involved: mostly barren and mountainous, with forests in the east. Languages: Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian (formerly all regarded together as Serbo-Croat). Religion: Muslim, Serbian Orthodox, and Roman Catholic. Currency: marka (pegged to the euro). Capital: Sarajevo. Pop: 3 875 723 (2013 est). Area: 51 129 sq km (19 737 sq miles)
- compartmentalizing — Present participle of compartmentalize.
- internationalizing — Present participle of internationalize.
- overgeneralization — the act or process of overgeneralizing.
19 letter words containing a, g, n, i, z, e
- self-aggrandizement — increase of one's own power, wealth, etc., usually aggressively.
20 letter words containing a, g, n, i, z, e
21 letter words containing a, g, n, i, z, e
- watenstedt-salzgitter — former name of Salzgitter.
23 letter words containing a, g, n, i, z, e
27 letter words containing a, g, n, i, z, e
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
On this page, we collect all words with A, G, N, I, Z, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 548 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, G, N, I, Z, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.