Words containing a, f, l, s, e, n
7 letter words containing a, f, l, s, e, n
- fanless — Having no fan; having no electronic device that moves air in order to cool something.
- finales — Plural form of finale.
- flanges — Plural form of flange.
- salfern — a European branching plant of the borage family
- snaffle — Also called snaffle bit. a bit, usually jointed in the middle and without a curb, with a large ring at each end to which a rein and cheek strap are attached.
8 letter words containing a, f, l, s, e, n
- fangless — Without fangs.
- farnesol — a colorless, unsaturated, liquid alcohol, C 15 H 26 O, having a slight floral odor, extracted from the flowers of the acacia, cassia oil, or the like: used in perfumery.
- farnesyl — (biochemistry) The univalent radical derived from farnesol.
- faunlets — Plural form of faunlet.
- fenlands — Plural form of fenland.
9 letter words containing a, f, l, s, e, n
- affluents — Plural form of affluent.
- aloofness — the quality or state of being aloof, distant, or reserved; indifference: His girlfriend's recent aloofness may be a sign that the relationship is over.
- angelfish — any of various small tropical marine percoid fishes of the genus Pomacanthus and related genera, which have a deep flattened brightly coloured body and brushlike teeth: family Chaetodontidae
- awfulness — The quality of striking with awe, or with reverence; dreadfulness; solemnity; as, the awfulness of this sacred place.
- conflates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of conflate.
10 letter words containing a, f, l, s, e, n
- anglerfish — a bony fish with a growth on its head which can be wiggled to attract prey
- artfulness — slyly crafty or cunning; deceitful; tricky: artful schemes.
- brunfelsia — any of various shrubs or small trees belonging to the genus Brunfelsia, of the nightshade family, native to tropical America, having white or purple tubular or bell-shaped flowers.
- candlefish — a salmonoid food fish, Thaleichthys pacificus, that occurs in the N Pacific and has oily flesh
- canefields — Plural form of canefield.
11 letter words containing a, f, l, s, e, n
- affableness — The state or quality of being affable.
- balefulness — The characteristic of being baleful.
- banefulness — The state or quality of being baneful.
- bashfulness — The quality or property of being bashful; shyness; reserve; timidity.
- branfulness — (of flour) the state of being unsifted and hence full of bran
12 letter words containing a, f, l, s, e, n
- antifebriles — Plural form of antifebrile.
- battlefronts — Plural form of battlefront.
- beaconsfield — a town in SE England, in Buckinghamshire. Pop: 12 292 (2001)
- bluesnarfing — the practice of using one Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to steal contact details, ring tones, images, etc from another
- candlefishes — Plural form of candlefish.
13 letter words containing a, f, l, s, e, n
- affectionless — showing no affection or kindly disposition towards
- aluminiferous — containing or yielding aluminium or alumina
- beautifulness — having beauty; possessing qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc.; delighting the senses or mind: a beautiful dress; a beautiful speech.
- candlesnuffer — an implement, or person, that extinguishes candle flames
- changefulness — Propensity to change.
14 letter words containing a, f, l, s, e, n
- affectlessness — the inability to have or show emotion or feeling
- angustifoliate — having thin or narrow leaves
- antifederalism — Alternative form of anti-federalism.
- antifederalist — a person who opposed the ratification of the Constitution in 1789 and thereafter allied with Thomas Jefferson's Antifederal Party, which opposed extension of the powers of the federal Government
- antifilibuster — a person or method in opposition to filibustering
15 letter words containing a, f, l, s, e, n
- anti-federalism — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- antifashionable — not conforming to mainstream fashion
- antifederalists — Plural form of antifederalist.
- antiforeclosure — opposed to the process of foreclosure
- artificialness' — made by human skill; produced by humans (opposed to natural): artificial flowers.
16 letter words containing a, f, l, s, e, n
- anti-federalists — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- autofluorescence — (biology, microscopy) Self-induced fluorescence.
- confidentialness — The state or quality of being confidential.
- declassification — to remove the classification from (information, a document, etc.) that restricts access in terms of secrecy, confidentiality, etc. Compare classification (def 5).
- exemplifications — Plural form of exemplification.
17 letter words containing a, f, l, s, e, n
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- choanoflagellates — Plural form of choanoflagellate.
- defamiliarisation — (arts) The representation of objects anew, in a way that we do not recognize, or that changes our reading of them.
- denial-of-service — pertaining to or being an incident in which a computer or computer network is disabled, disrupting access or service: a website hit by a denial-of-service attack; unintentional denial-of-service problems.
- deprofessionalise — to remove from professional control, influence, manipulation, etc.
18 letter words containing a, f, l, s, e, n
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- diaminofluorescein — (organic compound) A fluorescein into which two amino groups have been substituted.
- dysfunctionalities — Plural form of dysfunctionality.
- farewell-to-spring — a slender, showy plant, Clarkia amoena, of the evening primrose family, native to western North America, having satiny, cup-shaped, lilac-crimson or reddish-pink flowers and roundish fruit.
- finite-dimensional — (of a vector space) having a basis consisting of a finite number of elements.
19 letter words containing a, f, l, s, e, n
- anti-fundamentalism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- anti-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
- deacetyltransferase — (enzyme) Any of a class of enzymes that remove acetyl groups, especially from a lysine residue of a histone.
- farnesyltransferase — One of the three enzymes in the prenyltransferase group, believed to play an important role in development of progeria and various cancers.
20 letter words containing a, f, l, s, e, n
21 letter words containing a, f, l, s, e, n
22 letter words containing a, f, l, s, e, n
- phenolsulfonephthalein — a bright to dark red crystalline compound, C 1 9 H 1 4 O 5 S, slightly soluble in water, alcohol, and acetone: used as an acid-base indicator and as a diagnostic reagent in medicine.
23 letter words containing a, f, l, s, e, n
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
24 letter words containing a, f, l, s, e, n
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
27 letter words containing a, f, l, s, e, n
- little-lord-fauntleroy-suit — (italics) a children's novel (1886) by Frances H. Burnett.
35 letter words containing a, f, l, s, e, n
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with A, F, L, S, E, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2702 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, F, L, S, E, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.