Words containing a, f, i, n, e, k
7 letter words containing a, f, i, n, e, k
8 letter words containing a, f, i, n, e, k
- afikomen — a piece of matzo broken off from the center one of the three matzoth set before the leader of a Seder: it is hidden by the leader and later searched for by the children, with the finder, usually the youngest, receiving a reward.
- fanglike — Resembling a fang.
- fleaking — (UK, dialect, obsolete) A light covering of reeds, over which the main covering is laid, in thatched houses.
- freaking — a fleck or streak of color.
- knifejaw — Any of the family Oplegnathidae of perciform marine fish.
9 letter words containing a, f, i, n, e, k
- afrikaner — Afrikaner means belonging or relating to the white people in South Africa whose ancestors were Dutch.
- drawknife — a knife with a handle at each end at right angles to the blade, used by drawing over a surface.
- flakiness — of or like flakes.
- jackknife — a large pocketknife.
- snakefish — lizardfish.
10 letter words containing a, f, i, n, e, k
- afrikander — a breed of humpbacked beef cattle originally raised in southern Africa
- breadknife — a knife, usually with a serrated blade, used for cutting slices from a loaf of bread
- fingermark — a mark, especially a smudge or stain, made by a finger.
- flankering — Present participle of flanker.
- freakiness — freakish.
11 letter words containing a, f, i, n, e, k
- diefenbaker — John George, 1895–1979, prime minister of Canada 1957–63.
- fair-spoken — speaking or spoken in a courteous, civil, or plausible manner; smooth-spoken.
- faulknerian — of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or resembling the literary style of William Faulkner.
- fingermarks — Plural form of fingermark.
- franklinite — a mineral of the spinel group, an oxide of zinc, manganese, and iron, occurring in black octahedral crystals or in masses: formerly mined for zinc.
12 letter words containing a, f, i, n, e, k
- afrikanerdom — (in South Africa) Afrikaner nationalism based on pride in the Afrikaans language and culture, conservative Calvinism, and a sense of heritage as pioneers
- afrikanerism — a word, term, or usage peculiar to or originating among Afrikaners.
- dandrufflike — Resembling or characteristic of dandruff.
- fair-skinned — having pale skin; pale-complexioned
- fairnitickle — a freckle resembling a fern seed
13 letter words containing a, f, i, n, e, k
14 letter words containing a, f, i, n, e, k
- backside-front — backend-to.
- jack-in-office — a self-important petty official
- jackknife-fish — a black and white, American drum, Equetus lanceolatus, found in tropical areas of the Atlantic Ocean, having an elongated dorsal fin that is held erect.
- rank-and-filer — a member of the rank and file.
- shark-infested — (of a body of water) known to contain large numbers of sharks, and therefore considered to be dangerous
15 letter words containing a, f, i, n, e, k
- frankensteinian — a person who creates a monster or a destructive agency that cannot be controlled or that brings about the creator's ruin.
- french-speaking — able to speak French
- knife-sharpener — a kitchen implement that is used to sharpen knives
- narcotrafficker — One who traffics in illegal narcotics.
- track-and-field — of, relating to, or participating in the sports of running, pole-vaulting, broad-jumping, etc.: a track-and-field athlete.
16 letter words containing a, f, i, n, e, k
- narcotraffickers — Plural form of narcotrafficker.
17 letter words containing a, f, i, n, e, k
- niger-kordofanian — a language family comprising Niger-Congo and Kordofanian.
18 letter words containing a, f, i, n, e, k
- king-of-the-salmon — a ribbonfish, Trachypterus altivelis, of northern parts of the Pacific Ocean.
19 letter words containing a, f, i, n, e, k
On this page, we collect all words with A, F, I, N, E, K. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 553 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, F, I, N, E, K that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.