Words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
6 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
7 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
- caffein — a white, crystalline, bitter alkaloid, C 8 H 10 N 4 O 2 , usually derived from coffee or tea: used in medicine chiefly as a nervous system stimulant.
- faciend — the multiplicand in an equation (also referred to as the facient)
- faience — glazed earthenware or pottery, especially a fine variety with highly colored designs.
- fancied — made, designed, grown, adapted, etc., to please the taste or fancy; of superfine quality or exceptional appeal: fancy goods; fancy fruits.
- fancier — a person having a liking for or interest in something; enthusiast: a fancier of sports cars.
8 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
- -facient — indicating a state or quality
- affiance — to bind (a person or oneself) in a promise of marriage; betroth
- boniface — Saint, original name Wynfrith. ?680–?755 ad, Anglo-Saxon missionary: archbishop of Mainz (746–755). Feast day: June 5
- caffeine — Caffeine is a chemical substance found in coffee, tea, and cocoa, which affects your brain and body and makes you more active.
- canfield — a gambling game adapted from a type of patience
9 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
- affecting — If you describe something such as a story or a piece of music as affecting, you think it is good because it makes you feel a strong emotion, especially sadness or pity.
- affection — If you regard someone or something with affection, you like them and are fond of them.
- affianced — betrothed; engaged.
- affiances — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of affiance.
- archfiend — a chief fiend
10 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
- acetifying — Present participle of acetify.
- affections — feelings of fondness, esteem
- affirmance — a verification, confirmation, or affirmation
- africander — one of a breed of red beef cattle, raised originally in southern Africa, well adapted to high temperatures.
- africanize — to make African, esp to give control of (policy, government, etc) to Africans
11 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
- acriflavine — a brownish or orange-red powder used in medicine as an antiseptic and disinfectant. Formula: C14H14N3Cl
- affectation — If you say that someone's attitude or behaviour is an affectation, you disapprove of the fact that it is not genuine or natural, but is intended to impress other people.
- affectingly — In a manner so as to affect.
- affectional — relating to or implying affection.
- affectioned — Simple past tense and past participle of affection.
12 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
- aerification — an act of combining with air.
- affectations — Plural form of affectation.
- affectionado — Misspelling of aficionado.
- affectionate — If you are affectionate, you show your love or fondness for another person in the way that you behave towards them.
- affranchised — Simple past tense and past participle of affranchise.
13 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
14 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
- abortifacients — Plural form of abortifacient.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- affectionately — showing, indicating, or characterized by affection or love; fondly tender: an affectionate embrace.
- afro-caribbean — Afro-Caribbean refers to people from the Caribbean whose ancestors came from Africa.
- anti-infective — of or relating to a substance used in the treatment of an infection.
15 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
- anfractuosities — Plural form of anfractuosity.
- antiforeclosure — opposed to the process of foreclosure
- artificialness' — made by human skill; produced by humans (opposed to natural): artificial flowers.
- britneyfication — the effect on clothes and fashions of following the revealing styles favoured by the US pop singer Britney Spears (born 1981)
- channel-surfing — Channel-surfing is the same as channel-hopping.
16 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
- affectionateness — The state or quality of being affectionate.
- african-american — African-Americans are black people living in the United States who are descended from families that originally came from Africa.
- attorney-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
- authentification — The process of making, or establishing as, authentic.
- confederationism — The advocacy of confederation as a means of government.
17 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
- african-caribbean — African-Caribbean refers to people from the Caribbean whose ancestors came from Africa.
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anti-interference — intended to reduce electronic interference during radio transmissions
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- archconfraternity — a confraternity having the right to associate itself with confraternities that are similar to it, and to impart to them its privileges and indulgences.
18 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
- commander-in-chief — A commander-in-chief is a senior officer who is in charge of all the forces in a particular area.
- counterreformation — a reform movement to oppose a previous one
- de-objectification — to present as an object, especially of sight, touch, or other physical sense; make objective; externalize.
19 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
- counter-reformation — the reform movement of the Roman Catholic Church in the 16th and early 17th centuries considered as a reaction to the Protestant Reformation
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
- disenfranchisements — Plural form of disenfranchisement.
- interesterification — transesterification.
- interferometrically — By means of interferometry.
20 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
- counter-inflationary — designed to reduce inflation
- counterproliferation — Action intended to prevent an increase or spread in the possession of nuclear weapons.
- fermentation-alcohol — Also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, ethanol, fermentation alcohol. a colorless, limpid, volatile, flammable, water-miscible liquid, C 2 H 5 OH, having an etherlike odor and pungent, burning taste, the intoxicating principle of fermented liquors, produced by yeast fermentation of certain carbohydrates, as grains, molasses, starch, or sugar, or obtained synthetically by hydration of ethylene or as a by-product of certain hydrocarbon syntheses: used chiefly as a solvent in the extraction of specific substances, in beverages, medicines, organic synthesis, lotions, tonics, colognes, rubbing compounds, as an automobile radiator antifreeze, and as a rocket fuel. Compare denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol.
- specific-conductance — conductivity (def 2).
21 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
- antiferromagnetically — In an antiferromagnetic manner.
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
- performance-enhancing — noting or relating to a drug or other substance used to improve one's performance in a sport or other activity requiring strength, stamina, etc.: The use of performance-enhancing steroids by athletes is banned.
- self-characterization — portrayal; description: the actor's characterization of a politician.
- tetrabromofluorescein — eosin (def 1).
22 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
23 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- stream-of-consciousness — of, relating to, or characterized by a manner of writing in which a character's thoughts or perceptions are presented as occurring in random form, without regard for logical sequences, syntactic structure, distinctions between various levels of reality, or the like: a stream-of-consciousness novel; a stream-of-consciousness technique.
25 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
27 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
- floccinaucinihilipilificate — (colloquial) To describe, estimate or regard something as worthless.
32 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
35 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c, e
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with A, F, I, N, C, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3454 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, F, I, N, C, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.