Words containing a, f, i, n, c
5 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
- finca — a ranch or large farm in a Spanish-speaking country, especially a plantation in tropical Spanish America.
6 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
7 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
- african — African means belonging or relating to the continent of Africa, or to its countries or people.
- caffein — a white, crystalline, bitter alkaloid, C 8 H 10 N 4 O 2 , usually derived from coffee or tea: used in medicine chiefly as a nervous system stimulant.
- carnify — (esp of lung tissue, as the result of pneumonia) to be altered so as to resemble skeletal muscle
- chafing — to wear or abrade by rubbing: He chafed his shoes on the rocks.
- cofinal — of or relating to a subset of a set with a partial order relation, as “greater than” or “equal to,” in which corresponding to each element in the set is an element in the subset that is in relation to the given element.
8 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
- affiance — to bind (a person or oneself) in a promise of marriage; betroth
- africana — objects of cultural or historical interest of African origin
- blackfin — a type of tuna, Thunnus atlanticus
- boniface — Saint, original name Wynfrith. ?680–?755 ad, Anglo-Saxon missionary: archbishop of Mainz (746–755). Feast day: June 5
- caffeine — Caffeine is a chemical substance found in coffee, tea, and cocoa, which affects your brain and body and makes you more active.
9 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
- aciniform — shaped like a bunch of grapes
- affecting — If you describe something such as a story or a piece of music as affecting, you think it is good because it makes you feel a strong emotion, especially sadness or pity.
- affection — If you regard someone or something with affection, you like them and are fond of them.
- affianced — betrothed; engaged.
- affiances — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of affiance.
10 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
11 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
- acinaciform — (of leaves) shaped like a scimitar; curved
- acriflavine — a brownish or orange-red powder used in medicine as an antiseptic and disinfectant. Formula: C14H14N3Cl
- affectation — If you say that someone's attitude or behaviour is an affectation, you disapprove of the fact that it is not genuine or natural, but is intended to impress other people.
- affectingly — In a manner so as to affect.
- affectional — relating to or implying affection.
12 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
- acid-forming — (of an oxide or element) yielding an acid when dissolved in water or having an oxide that forms an acid in water; acidic
- aerification — an act of combining with air.
- affectations — Plural form of affectation.
- affectionado — Misspelling of aficionado.
- affectionate — If you are affectionate, you show your love or fondness for another person in the way that you behave towards them.
13 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- acidification — The act or process of making something sour (acidifying), or changing into an acid.
- affectionally — In an affectional manner.
- affectionated — Simple past tense and past participle of affectionate.
- affectionless — showing no affection or kindly disposition towards
14 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
- abortifacients — Plural form of abortifacient.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- accordion-fold — to fold into pleats resembling the bellows of an accordion: to make a fan by accordion-folding a sheet of paper.
- adultification — The treatment of a non-adult as an adult.
- affectionately — showing, indicating, or characterized by affection or love; fondly tender: an affectionate embrace.
15 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
- anfractuosities — Plural form of anfractuosity.
- anti-conformist — a person who conforms, especially unquestioningly, to the usual practices or standards of a group, society, etc.
- artificialness' — made by human skill; produced by humans (opposed to natural): artificial flowers.
- biogasification — the conversion of organic matter into biogas.
- chesterfieldian — of or like Lord Chesterfield; suave; elegant; polished
16 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
- affectionateness — The state or quality of being affectionate.
- african-american — African-Americans are black people living in the United States who are descended from families that originally came from Africa.
- african-canadian — a Canadian of African descent
- attorney-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
- authentification — The process of making, or establishing as, authentic.
17 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- archconfraternity — a confraternity having the right to associate itself with confraternities that are similar to it, and to impart to them its privileges and indulgences.
- attorneys-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
- confirmation-bias — the tendency to process and analyze information in such a way that it supports one’s preexisting ideas and convictions: Confirmation bias is a major issue when we get all our news from social media sites. Unfortunately, their experimental method was proven invalid due to confirmation bias.
18 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- california-fuchsia — a plant belonging to the genus Fuchsia, of the evening primrose family, including many varieties cultivated for their handsome drooping flowers.
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
- counterreformation — a reform movement to oppose a previous one
- de-objectification — to present as an object, especially of sight, touch, or other physical sense; make objective; externalize.
19 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
- cartilaginification — The formation of cartilage.
- counter-reformation — the reform movement of the Roman Catholic Church in the 16th and early 17th centuries considered as a reaction to the Protestant Reformation
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
- interesterification — transesterification.
- non-confidentiality — spoken, written, acted on, etc., in strict privacy or secrecy; secret: a confidential remark.
20 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
- fermentation-alcohol — Also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, ethanol, fermentation alcohol. a colorless, limpid, volatile, flammable, water-miscible liquid, C 2 H 5 OH, having an etherlike odor and pungent, burning taste, the intoxicating principle of fermented liquors, produced by yeast fermentation of certain carbohydrates, as grains, molasses, starch, or sugar, or obtained synthetically by hydration of ethylene or as a by-product of certain hydrocarbon syntheses: used chiefly as a solvent in the extraction of specific substances, in beverages, medicines, organic synthesis, lotions, tonics, colognes, rubbing compounds, as an automobile radiator antifreeze, and as a rocket fuel. Compare denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol.
- specific-conductance — conductivity (def 2).
21 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
- antiferromagnetically — In an antiferromagnetic manner.
- performance-enhancing — noting or relating to a drug or other substance used to improve one's performance in a sport or other activity requiring strength, stamina, etc.: The use of performance-enhancing steroids by athletes is banned.
- self-characterization — portrayal; description: the actor's characterization of a politician.
- tetrabromofluorescein — eosin (def 1).
22 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
23 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- stream-of-consciousness — of, relating to, or characterized by a manner of writing in which a character's thoughts or perceptions are presented as occurring in random form, without regard for logical sequences, syntactic structure, distinctions between various levels of reality, or the like: a stream-of-consciousness novel; a stream-of-consciousness technique.
25 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
29 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
- floccinaucinihilipilification — Rare. the estimation of something as valueless (encountered mainly as an example of one of the longest words in the English language).
32 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
35 letter words containing a, f, i, n, c
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with A, F, I, N, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4556 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, F, I, N, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.