Words containing a, f, e, r, d
5 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
6 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
7 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
8 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
- adfreeze — to adhere through the binding power of ice.
- aerified — to aerate.
- affeared — Simple past tense and past participle of affear.
- affirmed — to state or assert positively; maintain as true: to affirm one's loyalty to one's country; He affirmed that all was well.
- afforded — to be able to do, manage, or bear without serious consequence or adverse effect: The country can't afford another drought.
9 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
10 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
- affordable — If something is affordable, most people have enough money to buy it.
- affordance — A potential action that is made possible by a given object or environment; especially, one that is made easily discoverable.
- afforested — Simple past and past participle of afforest.
- affrighted — to frighten.
- aforenamed — Named earlier in a document.
11 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
12 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
- adventureful — an exciting or very unusual experience.
- affranchised — Simple past tense and past participle of affranchise.
- afrikanerdom — (in South Africa) Afrikaner nationalism based on pride in the Afrikaans language and culture, conservative Calvinism, and a sense of heritage as pioneers
- after-dinner — immediately following dinner: an after-dinner speech.
- airfreighted — Simple past tense and past participle of airfreight.
13 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
- aformentioned — Misspelling of aforementioned.
- anti-freudian — of or relating to Sigmund Freud or his doctrines, especially with respect to the causes and treatment of neurotic and psychopathic states, the interpretation of dreams, etc.
- barefacedness — The state or quality of being barefaced.
- candlesnuffer — an implement, or person, that extinguishes candle flames
- confederacies — Plural form of confederacy.
14 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
- aforementioned — If you refer to the aforementioned person or subject, you mean the person or subject that has already been mentioned.
- antifederalism — Alternative form of anti-federalism.
- antifederalist — a person who opposed the ratification of the Constitution in 1789 and thereafter allied with Thomas Jefferson's Antifederal Party, which opposed extension of the powers of the federal Government
- artificialized — Simple past tense and past participle of artificialize.
- backside-front — backend-to.
15 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
- anti-federalism — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- antifederalists — Plural form of antifederalist.
- azobisformamide — (chemistry) azodicarbonamide.
- chesterfieldian — of or like Lord Chesterfield; suave; elegant; polished
- cheval-de-frise — a portable barrier of spikes, sword blades, etc, used to obstruct the passage of cavalry
16 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
- anti-federalists — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- bird-of-paradise — Also called bird-of-paradise flower. any of several plants of the genus Strelitzia, native to southern Africa, especially S. reginae, having a large, showy orange and blue inflorescence.
- chevaux-de-frise — plural of cheval-de-frise.
- clermont-ferrand — a city in S central France: capital of Puy-de-Dôme department; industrial centre. Pop: 140 957 (2011)
- confederationism — The advocacy of confederation as a means of government.
17 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
- axis-of-ordinates — y-axis (def 1).
- bed-and-breakfast — an accommodation offered by an inn, hotel, or especially a private home, consisting of a room for the night and breakfast the next morning for one inclusive price.
- darwinian-fitness — health.
- dedifferentiating — Present participle of dedifferentiate.
- dedifferentiation — the reversion of the cells of differentiated tissue to a less specialized form
18 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- de-differentiation — a process by which structures or behaviors that were specialized for a specific function lose their specialization and become simplified or generalized.
- diaminofluorescein — (organic compound) A fluorescein into which two amino groups have been substituted.
- disenfranchisement — to disfranchise.
- fire-and-brimstone — threatening punishment in the hereafter: a fire-and-brimstone sermon.
19 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
- deacetyltransferase — (enzyme) Any of a class of enzymes that remove acetyl groups, especially from a lysine residue of a histone.
- disenfranchisements — Plural form of disenfranchisement.
- most-favored-nation — of or relating to the status, treatment, terms, etc., that are embodied in or conferred by a most-favored-nation clause.
- mother-of-thousands — strawberry geranium.
- nordrhein-westfalen — German name of North Rhine-Westphalia.
20 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
21 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
23 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
26 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
27 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
- little-lord-fauntleroy-suit — (italics) a children's novel (1886) by Frances H. Burnett.
32 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
35 letter words containing a, f, e, r, d
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with A, F, E, R, D. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4046 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, F, E, R, D that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.