Words containing a, d, v, o, c
7 letter words containing a, d, v, o, c
- alcoved — having or made as an alcove
- avacado — Misspelling of avocado.
- avocado — Avocados are pear-shaped vegetables, with hard skins and large stones, which are usually eaten raw.
- cordova — Córdoba
- couvade — a custom in certain cultures of treating the husband of a woman giving birth as if he were bearing the child
8 letter words containing a, d, v, o, c
- advocaat — a liqueur having a raw egg base
- advocacy — Someone's advocacy of a particular action or plan is their act of recommending it publicly.
- advocate — If you advocate a particular action or plan, you recommend it publicly.
- avocados — Plural form of avocado.
- calvados — a department of N France in the Basse-Normandie region. Capital: Caen. Pop: 659 893 (2003 est). Area: 5693 sq km (2198 sq miles)
9 letter words containing a, d, v, o, c
- advection — the transference of heat energy in a horizontal stream of gas, esp of air
- advocated — to speak or write in favor of; support or urge by argument; recommend publicly: He advocated higher salaries for teachers.
- advocater — Alternative form of advocator.
- advocates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of advocate.
- advocator — a person who advocates
10 letter words containing a, d, v, o, c
- advocacies — the act of pleading for, supporting, or recommending; active espousal: He was known for his advocacy of states' rights.
- advocaters — Plural form of advocater.
- advocating — to speak or write in favor of; support or urge by argument; recommend publicly: He advocated higher salaries for teachers.
- advocation — the transfer to itself by a superior court of an action pending in a lower court
- advocative — characterized by advocating
11 letter words containing a, d, v, o, c
- acid-loving — (of a plant) requiring a pH of 4.5 to 5.5 for optimal growth.
- clavichords — Plural form of clavichord.
- coadjuvancy — (rare) cooperation, mutual effort, joint-help.
- coadventure — adventure in which two or more share.
- contravened — to come or be in conflict with; go or act against; deny or oppose: to contravene a statement.
12 letter words containing a, d, v, o, c
- cadaverously — In a cadaverous manner.
- cardioactive — of or relating to a drug or other substance affecting the function of the heart.
- coordinative — of the same order or degree; equal in rank or importance.
- deactivation — The act of deactivating something, such as a bomb.
- decoratively — In a decorative manner.
13 letter words containing a, d, v, o, c
- accommodative — tending to accommodate; adaptive.
- cardioversion — restoring the rhythm of the heart to normal by applying direct-current electrical shock.
- clavichordist — Someone who plays the clavichord.
- confederative — of confederates or a confederation
- conservatized — Simple past tense and past participle of conservatize.
14 letter words containing a, d, v, o, c
- abdominopelvic — (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the abdomen and (the cavity of) the pelvis.
- cadaverousness — of or like a corpse.
- cardiovascular — of the heart and the blood vessels as a unified body system
- command-driven — pertaining to or denoting a software program whose instructions to perform specified tasks are issued by the user as typed commands in predetermined syntax (contrasted with menu-driven).
- crawfordsville — a city in W central Indiana.
15 letter words containing a, d, v, o, c
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
- autodestructive — likely to cause one's own destruction
- coldwater-river — a river in NW Mississippi, flowing S to the Tallahatchie River. 220 miles (354 km) long.
- consideratively — in a considerative manner
16 letter words containing a, d, v, o, c
- contraindicative — Serving as a contraindication.
- conventionalised — to make conventional.
- conventionalized — to make conventional.
- cross-validation — a process by which a method that works for one sample of a population is checked for validity by applying the method to another sample from the same population.
- diversifications — Plural form of diversification.
17 letter words containing a, d, v, o, c
- accommodativeness — The state or quality of being accommodative.
- consumer-advocate — Also called consumer advocate. a person who is dedicated to protecting and promoting the welfare and rights of consumers.
- contradistinctive — distinction by opposition or contrast: plants and animals in contradistinction to humans.
- denial-of-service — pertaining to or being an incident in which a computer or computer network is disabled, disrupting access or service: a website hit by a denial-of-service attack; unintentional denial-of-service problems.
18 letter words containing a, d, v, o, c
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- non-discriminative — constituting a particular quality, trait, or difference; characteristic; notable.
- overidentification — an act or instance of identifying; the state of being identified.
- vectorcardiography — a method of determining the direction and magnitude of the electrical forces of the heart.
19 letter words containing a, d, v, o, c
- castelnuovo-tedesco — Mario [mah-ryaw] /ˈmɑ ryɔ/ (Show IPA), 1895–1968, U.S. composer, born in Italy.
- contradistinctively — In contradistinction.
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- over-commercialized — to make commercial in character, methods, or spirit.
21 letter words containing a, d, v, o, c
23 letter words containing a, d, v, o, c
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, V, O, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1106 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, V, O, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.