Words containing a, d, v, i, s
5 letter words containing a, d, v, i, s
6 letter words containing a, d, v, i, s
- advise — If you advise someone to do something, you tell them what you think they should do.
- adviso — (obsolete) information; advice; intelligence.
- avoids — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of avoid.
- davies — Sir John. 1569–1626, English poet, author of Orchestra or a Poem of Dancing (1596) and the philosophical poem Nosce Teipsum (1599)
- davits — Plural form of davit.
7 letter words containing a, d, v, i, s
- adivasi — a member of any of the aboriginal peoples of India
- advices — an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action, conduct, etc.: I shall act on your advice.
- advised — resulting from deliberation
- advisee — a person who receives advice from another person
- adviser — An adviser is an expert whose job is to give advice to another person or to a group of people.
8 letter words containing a, d, v, i, s
- -visaged — having a visage as specified
- adessive — a grammatical case in Finno-Ugric languages indicating place
- adhesive — An adhesive is a substance such as glue, which is used to make things stick firmly together.
- advisees — one of a group of students assigned to a faculty adviser for help in selection of a course of studies.
- advisers — Plural form of adviser.
9 letter words containing a, d, v, i, s
10 letter words containing a, d, v, i, s
- addictives — Plural form of addictive.
- adenovirus — any of a group of viruses that can cause upper respiratory diseases in man
- adhesively — coated with glue, paste, mastic, or other sticky substance: adhesive bandages.
- adjectives — Grammar. any member of a class of words that modify nouns and pronouns, primarily by describing a particular quality of the word they are modifying, as wise in a wise grandmother, or perfect in a perfect score, or handsome in He is extremely handsome. Other terms, as numbers (one cup; twelve months), certain demonstrative pronouns (this magazine; those questions), and terms that impose limits (each person; no mercy) can also function adjectivally, as can some nouns that are found chiefly in fixed phrases where they immediately precede the noun they modify, as bottle in bottle cap and bus in bus station. Synonyms: modifier, qualifier, identifier, describer, describing word.
- adsorptive — relating to or characterized by adsorption
11 letter words containing a, d, v, i, s
- adventurism — Adventurism is a willingness to take risks, especially in order to obtain an unfair advantage in politics or business.
- adventurist — If you describe someone or something as adventurist, you disapprove of them because they are willing to take risks in order to gain an unfair advantage in business or politics.
- adversarial — If you describe something as adversarial, you mean that it involves two or more people or organizations who are opposing each other.
- adversaries — a person, group, or force that opposes or attacks; opponent; enemy; foe.
- adversative — (of a word, phrase, or clause) implying opposition or contrast. But and although are adversative conjunctions introducing adversative clauses
12 letter words containing a, d, v, i, s
- adaptiveness — in a state that has a capacity for adaptation
- adenoviruses — Plural form of adenovirus.
- adhesiveness — coated with glue, paste, mastic, or other sticky substance: adhesive bandages.
- adventitious — added or appearing accidentally or unexpectedly
- adventurists — Plural form of adventurist.
13 letter words containing a, d, v, i, s
- addictiveness — producing or tending to cause addiction: an addictive drug.
- administrivia — Administrative details that must be dealt with in order to do more interesting work.
- adventuristic — relating to adventurism
- adversarially — In an adversarial way.
- adversariness — the state of being adversarial
14 letter words containing a, d, v, i, s
- adaptativeness — Adaptability.
- adjunctiveness — The state or quality of being adjunctive.
- administrative — Administrative work involves organizing and supervising an organization or institution.
- adventitiously — associated with something by chance rather than as an integral part; extrinsic.
- advertisements — Plural form of advertisement.
15 letter words containing a, d, v, i, s
- autodestructive — likely to cause one's own destruction
- cheval-de-frise — a portable barrier of spikes, sword blades, etc, used to obstruct the passage of cavalry
- consideratively — in a considerative manner
- demisemiquavers — Plural form of demisemiquaver.
- demonstratively — characterized by or given to open exhibition or expression of one's emotions, attitudes, etc., especially of love or affection: She wished her fiancé were more demonstrative.
16 letter words containing a, d, v, i, s
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
- adventitiousness — The degree to which a thing is adventitious.
- chevaux-de-frise — plural of cheval-de-frise.
- conventionalised — to make conventional.
- cross-validation — a process by which a method that works for one sample of a population is checked for validity by applying the method to another sample from the same population.
17 letter words containing a, d, v, i, s
- accommodativeness — The state or quality of being accommodative.
- contradistinctive — distinction by opposition or contrast: plants and animals in contradistinction to humans.
- demonstrativeness — The state or quality of being demonstrative.
- denial-of-service — pertaining to or being an incident in which a computer or computer network is disabled, disrupting access or service: a website hit by a denial-of-service attack; unintentional denial-of-service problems.
- developmentalists — an expert in or advocate of developmental psychology.
18 letter words containing a, d, v, i, s
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- hemidemisemiquaver — a sixty-fourth note.
- nominative-address — a noun naming the person to whom one is speaking.
- non-discriminative — constituting a particular quality, trait, or difference; characteristic; notable.
- self-advertisement — a paid announcement, as of goods for sale, in newspapers or magazines, on radio or television, etc.
19 letter words containing a, d, v, i, s
- contradistinctively — In contradistinction.
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- disadvantageousness — The state or quality of being disadvantageous.
- hemidemisemiquavers — Plural form of hemidemisemiquaver.
21 letter words containing a, d, v, i, s
22 letter words containing a, d, v, i, s
- over-industrialization — the large-scale introduction of manufacturing, advanced technical enterprises, and other productive economic activity into an area, society, country, etc.
24 letter words containing a, d, v, i, s
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
27 letter words containing a, d, v, i, s
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, V, I, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1687 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, V, I, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.