Words containing a, d, v, e, r, s
7 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r, s
- adverbs — any member of a class of words that function as modifiers of verbs or clauses, and in some languages, as Latin and English, as modifiers of adjectives, other adverbs, or adverbial phrases, as very in very nice, much in much more impressive, and tomorrow in She'll write to you tomorrow. They relate to what they modify by indicating place (I promise to be there), time (Do your homework now!), manner (She sings beautifully), circumstance (He accidentally dropped the glass when the bell rang), degree (I'm very happy to see you), or cause (I draw, although badly). See also sentence adverb.
- adverse — Adverse decisions, conditions, or effects are unfavourable to you.
- adverts — Plural form of advert.
- adviser — An adviser is an expert whose job is to give advice to another person or to a group of people.
- danvers — a town in NE Massachusetts, near Boston.
8 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r, s
9 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r, s
- advancers — Plural form of advancer.
- adversary — Your adversary is someone you are competing with, or arguing or fighting against.
- adversely — unfavorable or antagonistic in purpose or effect: adverse criticism.
- adversion — (obsolete) An adverting or turning towards; attention.
- adversity — Adversity is a very difficult or unfavourable situation.
10 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r, s
11 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r, s
- adventurers — Plural form of adventurer.
- adventuress — a woman who seeks adventure, esp one who seeks success or money through daring exploits
- adventurism — Adventurism is a willingness to take risks, especially in order to obtain an unfair advantage in politics or business.
- adventurist — If you describe someone or something as adventurist, you disapprove of them because they are willing to take risks in order to gain an unfair advantage in business or politics.
- adventurous — Someone who is adventurous is willing to take risks and to try new methods. Something that is adventurous involves new things or ideas.
12 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r, s
- adenoviruses — Plural form of adenovirus.
- adventurists — Plural form of adventurist.
- adversaryism — an attitude, as in labor-management negotiations, that any opposition to demands indicates an unwillingness of one side to cooperate and bargain in good faith.
- adversatives — Plural form of adversative.
- advertisable — to announce or praise (a product, service, etc.) in some public medium of communication in order to induce people to buy or use it: to advertise a new brand of toothpaste.
13 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r, s
14 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r, s
15 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r, s
- adventuresomely — In an adventuresome manner.
- adventurousness — the quality of being adventurous
- autodestructive — likely to cause one's own destruction
- brown-and-serve — requiring only a brief period of browning, as in an oven, before being ready to serve: brown-and-serve rolls.
- cheval-de-frise — a portable barrier of spikes, sword blades, etc, used to obstruct the passage of cavalry
16 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r, s
17 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r, s
- adventuresomeness — The state or quality of being adventuresome.
- consumer-advocate — Also called consumer advocate. a person who is dedicated to protecting and promoting the welfare and rights of consumers.
- contradistinctive — distinction by opposition or contrast: plants and animals in contradistinction to humans.
- demonstrativeness — The state or quality of being demonstrative.
- denial-of-service — pertaining to or being an incident in which a computer or computer network is disabled, disrupting access or service: a website hit by a denial-of-service attack; unintentional denial-of-service problems.
18 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r, s
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- hemidemisemiquaver — a sixty-fourth note.
- nominative-address — a noun naming the person to whom one is speaking.
- non-discriminative — constituting a particular quality, trait, or difference; characteristic; notable.
- self-advertisement — a paid announcement, as of goods for sale, in newspapers or magazines, on radio or television, etc.
19 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r, s
- contradistinctively — In contradistinction.
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- hemidemisemiquavers — Plural form of hemidemisemiquaver.
- most-favored-nation — of or relating to the status, treatment, terms, etc., that are embodied in or conferred by a most-favored-nation clause.
21 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r, s
22 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r, s
- over-industrialization — the large-scale introduction of manufacturing, advanced technical enterprises, and other productive economic activity into an area, society, country, etc.
23 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r, s
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
24 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r, s
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
27 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r, s
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, V, E, R, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1343 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, V, E, R, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.