Words containing a, d, v, e, r
5 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r
- drave — a simple past tense of drive.
6 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r
- adverb — An adverb is a word such as 'slowly', 'now', 'very', 'politically', or 'fortunately' which adds information about the action, event, or situation mentioned in a clause.
- advert — An advert is an announcement in a newspaper, on television, or on a poster about something such as a product, event, or job.
- avered — Simple past tense and past participle of aver.
- braved — possessing or exhibiting courage or courageous endurance.
- carved — to cut (a solid material) so as to form something: to carve a piece of pine.
7 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r
- adverbs — any member of a class of words that function as modifiers of verbs or clauses, and in some languages, as Latin and English, as modifiers of adjectives, other adverbs, or adverbial phrases, as very in very nice, much in much more impressive, and tomorrow in She'll write to you tomorrow. They relate to what they modify by indicating place (I promise to be there), time (Do your homework now!), manner (She sings beautifully), circumstance (He accidentally dropped the glass when the bell rang), degree (I'm very happy to see you), or cause (I draw, although badly). See also sentence adverb.
- adverse — Adverse decisions, conditions, or effects are unfavourable to you.
- adverts — Plural form of advert.
- adviser — An adviser is an expert whose job is to give advice to another person or to a group of people.
- andover — a city in NE Massachusetts.
8 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r
- advancer — a person or thing that advances.
- adverted — to remark or comment; refer (usually followed by to): He adverted briefly to the news of the day.
- advisers — Plural form of adviser.
- andreyev — ˌLeonid Nikolaˈyevich (ˌlɛɔˈnidˌ nikɔlɑˈjeɪvɪtʃ ) ; leˌ^ōnēdˈ nēˌk^ōläyāˈvich) 1871-1919; Russ. playwright, novelist, & short-story writer
- approved — An approved method or course of action is officially accepted as appropriate in a particular situation.
9 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r
- -favoured — having an appearance (as specified)
- -flavored — -flavored is used after nouns such as strawberry and chocolate to indicate that a food or drink is flavored with strawberry or chocolate.
- advancers — Plural form of advancer.
- adventure — If someone has an adventure, they become involved in an unusual, exciting, and rather dangerous journey or series of events.
- adverbial — Adverbial means relating to adverbs or like an adverb.
10 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r
- -flavoured — -flavoured is used after nouns such as strawberry and chocolate to indicate that a food or drink is flavoured with strawberry or chocolate.
- aardwolves — Plural form of aardwolf.
- aberdevine — a former name for the siskin, when kept as a cagebird
- aboveboard — An arrangement or deal that is aboveboard is legal and is being carried out openly and honestly. A person who is aboveboard is open and honest about what they are doing.
- adenoviral — relating to an adenovirus
11 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r
- abbreviated — made into a shorter form
- aboveground — occurring, situated, etc. above or on the surface of the earth
- adumbrative — foreshadowing; sketchy; faintly indicative.
- adventurers — Plural form of adventurer.
- adventuress — a woman who seeks adventure, esp one who seeks success or money through daring exploits
12 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r
- adenoviruses — Plural form of adenovirus.
- adventureful — an exciting or very unusual experience.
- adventurists — Plural form of adventurist.
- adverbialize — to make (a word) into an adverb
- adversaryism — an attitude, as in labor-management negotiations, that any opposition to demands indicates an unwillingness of one side to cooperate and bargain in good faith.
13 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r
14 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r
15 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r
- adventuresomely — In an adventuresome manner.
- adventurousness — the quality of being adventurous
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
- autodestructive — likely to cause one's own destruction
- brown-and-serve — requiring only a brief period of browning, as in an oven, before being ready to serve: brown-and-serve rolls.
16 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r
17 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r
- adventuresomeness — The state or quality of being adventuresome.
- consumer-advocate — Also called consumer advocate. a person who is dedicated to protecting and promoting the welfare and rights of consumers.
- contradistinctive — distinction by opposition or contrast: plants and animals in contradistinction to humans.
- demonstrativeness — The state or quality of being demonstrative.
- denial-of-service — pertaining to or being an incident in which a computer or computer network is disabled, disrupting access or service: a website hit by a denial-of-service attack; unintentional denial-of-service problems.
18 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- hemidemisemiquaver — a sixty-fourth note.
- neurodevelopmental — Of or pertaining to the development of neurological pathways in the brain.
- nominative-address — a noun naming the person to whom one is speaking.
- non-discriminative — constituting a particular quality, trait, or difference; characteristic; notable.
19 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r
- contradistinctively — In contradistinction.
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- hemidemisemiquavers — Plural form of hemidemisemiquaver.
- most-favored-nation — of or relating to the status, treatment, terms, etc., that are embodied in or conferred by a most-favored-nation clause.
21 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r
22 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r
- over-industrialization — the large-scale introduction of manufacturing, advanced technical enterprises, and other productive economic activity into an area, society, country, etc.
23 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
24 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
27 letter words containing a, d, v, e, r
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, V, E, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2834 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, V, E, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.