Words containing a, d, v, e, n, t
6 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n, t
- advent — In the Christian church, Advent is the period between Advent Sunday, the Sunday closest to the 30th of November, and Christmas Day.
7 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n, t
- advents — Plural form of advent.
- deviant — Deviant behaviour or thinking is different from what people normally consider to be acceptable.
- novated — Simple past tense and past participle of novate.
- vaunted — praised boastfully or excessively: the vaunted beauties of Paris.
- vedanta — the chief Hindu philosophy, dealing mainly with the Upanishadic doctrine of the identity of Brahman and Atman, that reached its highest development a.d. c800 through the philosopher Shankara. Compare Advaita, dvaita (def 2).
8 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n, t
- davenant — Sir William. 1606–68, English dramatist and poet: poet laureate (1638–68). His plays include Love and Honour (1634)
- daventry — a town in central England, in Northamptonshire: light industries, site of an important international radio transmitter. Pop: 21 731 (2001)
- deviants — Plural form of deviant.
- divalent — having a valence of two, as the ferrous ion, Fe ++ .
- donative — a gift or donation.
9 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n, t
- advanceth — (archaic) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of advance.
- advantage — An advantage is something that puts you in a better position than other people.
- advection — the transference of heat energy in a horizontal stream of gas, esp of air
- adventism — the belief that the Second Coming of Christ will occur soon
- adventist — a member of any of the Christian groups, such as the Seventh-Day Adventists that hold that the Second Coming of Christ is imminent
10 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n, t
- adjunctive — that constitutes an adjunct
- adjuvanted — (medicine) Modified by addition of an adjuvant.
- admonitive — relating to admonition; admonitory
- advantaged — A person or place that is advantaged is in a better social or financial position than other people or places.
- advantages — A condition or circumstance that puts one in a favorable or superior position.
11 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n, t
- advancement — Advancement is progress in your job or in your social position.
- adventitial — of or relating to the adventitia
- adventurers — Plural form of adventurer.
- adventuress — a woman who seeks adventure, esp one who seeks success or money through daring exploits
- adventuring — the act of doing adventurous things or having adventures
12 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n, t
13 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n, t
14 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n, t
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- adaptativeness — Adaptability.
- adjunctiveness — The state or quality of being adjunctive.
- administrative — Administrative work involves organizing and supervising an organization or institution.
- advantageously — providing an advantage; furnishing convenience or opportunity; favorable; profitable; useful; beneficial: an advantageous position; an advantageous treaty.
15 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n, t
- above-mentioned — used in a text to refer back to a person or thing that has already been mentioned
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
- adventuresomely — In an adventuresome manner.
- adventurousness — the quality of being adventurous
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
16 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n, t
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
- advantageousness — The state or quality of being advantageous.
- adventitiousness — The degree to which a thing is adventitious.
- anti-development — the act or process of developing; growth; progress: child development; economic development.
- contraindicative — Serving as a contraindication.
17 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n, t
- accommodativeness — The state or quality of being accommodative.
- adventuresomeness — The state or quality of being adventuresome.
- consumer-advocate — Also called consumer advocate. a person who is dedicated to protecting and promoting the welfare and rights of consumers.
- contradistinctive — distinction by opposition or contrast: plants and animals in contradistinction to humans.
- demonstrativeness — The state or quality of being demonstrative.
18 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n, t
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- neurodevelopmental — Of or pertaining to the development of neurological pathways in the brain.
- nominative-address — a noun naming the person to whom one is speaking.
- non-discriminative — constituting a particular quality, trait, or difference; characteristic; notable.
- overidentification — an act or instance of identifying; the state of being identified.
19 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n, t
- castelnuovo-tedesco — Mario [mah-ryaw] /ˈmɑ ryɔ/ (Show IPA), 1895–1968, U.S. composer, born in Italy.
- contradistinctively — In contradistinction.
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- disadvantageousness — The state or quality of being disadvantageous.
- most-favored-nation — of or relating to the status, treatment, terms, etc., that are embodied in or conferred by a most-favored-nation clause.
21 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n, t
22 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n, t
- over-industrialization — the large-scale introduction of manufacturing, advanced technical enterprises, and other productive economic activity into an area, society, country, etc.
23 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n, t
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
24 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n, t
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
27 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n, t
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, V, E, N, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1695 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, V, E, N, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.