Words containing a, d, s, u, m
5 letter words containing a, d, s, u, m
6 letter words containing a, d, s, u, m
- amused — If you are amused by something, it makes you want to laugh or smile.
- audism — The notion that one is superior based on one's ability to hear or behave in the manner of one who hears.
- cadmus — a Phoenician prince who killed a dragon and planted its teeth, from which sprang a multitude of warriors who fought among themselves until only five remained, who joined Cadmus to found Thebes
- datums — Plural form of datum.
- doumas — duma.
7 letter words containing a, d, s, u, m
- adamkus — Valdas. born 1926, Lithuanian politician, president of Lithuania (1998–2003, 2004–2009))
- admetus — a king of Thessaly, one of the Argonauts, who was married to Alcestis
- amadous — a spongy substance prepared from fungi, Polyporus (Fomes) fomentarius and allied species, growing on trees, used as tinder and in surgery.
- assumed — false; fictitious
- damasus — died 1048, pope 1048.
8 letter words containing a, d, s, u, m
- absurdum — An illogical conclusion or state. (First attested in the mid 19th century.).
- academus — an Arcadian whose estate became a meeting place for Athenian philosophers.
- adultism — A predisposition towards adults (or a bias against children).
- agendums — matters to be attended to, as at a meeting of a committee
- ambushed — Simple past tense and past participle of ambush.
9 letter words containing a, d, s, u, m
10 letter words containing a, d, s, u, m
- abdominous — pot-bellied
- accustomed — If you are accustomed to something, you know it so well or have experienced it so often that it seems natural, unsurprising, or easy to deal with.
- adjustment — An adjustment is a small change that is made to something such as a machine or a way of doing something.
- admeasured — Simple past tense and past participle of admeasure.
- admeasures — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of admeasure.
11 letter words containing a, d, s, u, m
- adenomatous — characterized by a collection of glandular growths
- adjustments — Plural form of adjustment.
- admeasuring — Present participle of admeasure.
- adventurism — Adventurism is a willingness to take risks, especially in order to obtain an unfair advantage in politics or business.
- albuminoids — any of a class of simple proteins, as keratin, gelatin, or collagen, that are insoluble in all neutral solvents; scleroprotein.
12 letter words containing a, d, s, u, m
- achlamydeous — (of flowers such as the willow) having neither petals nor sepals
- adjournments — Plural form of adjournment.
- adjustmental — relating to adjustment
- ambidextrous — Someone who is ambidextrous can use both their right hand and their left hand equally skilfully.
- antependiums — Plural form of antependium.
13 letter words containing a, d, s, u, m
- adder's-mouth — any of various orchids of the genus Malaxis that occur in all parts of the world except Australia and New Zealand and have small usually greenish flowers
- adenosquamous — Having both glandular (adenoid) and squamous characteristics.
- admeasurement — the act of admeasuring
- admensuration — Admeasurement.
- adventuresome — Adventuresome means the same as adventurous.
14 letter words containing a, d, s, u, m
- accustomedness — the state of being customary or usual
- ambidextrously — In an ambidextrous manner.
- bildungsromane — a type of novel concerned with the education, development, and maturing of a young protagonist.
- broad-spectrum — effective against a wide variety of diseases or microorganisms
- coastguardsman — Coast Guard (def 3).
15 letter words containing a, d, s, u, m
- adventuresomely — In an adventuresome manner.
- amaryllidaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaryllidaceae, a family of widely cultivated flowering plants having bulbs and including the amaryllis, snowdrop, narcissus, and daffodil
- andromonoecious — (of a plant species) having hermaphrodite and male flowers on the same plant
- autodidacticism — any self-directed learning or self-education
- basidiomycetous — belonging or pertaining to the basidiomycetes.
16 letter words containing a, d, s, u, m
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- circumstantiated — Simple past tense and past participle of circumstantiate.
- demutualizations — Plural form of demutualization.
- discombobulating — Present participle of discombobulate.
- discombobulation — to confuse or disconcert; upset; frustrate: The speaker was completely discombobulated by the hecklers.
17 letter words containing a, d, s, u, m
- adventuresomeness — The state or quality of being adventuresome.
- consumer-advocate — Also called consumer advocate. a person who is dedicated to protecting and promoting the welfare and rights of consumers.
- heterochlamydeous — (of a plant) having a perianth consisting of distinct sepals and petals
- immunodiagnostics — the determination of immunologic characteristics of individuals, cells, and other biologic entities.
- latitudinarianism — Tolerance of other people's views, particularly in religious context.
18 letter words containing a, d, s, u, m
- adenocarcinomatous — Of or pertaining to adenocarcinomas.
- diaminofluorescein — (organic compound) A fluorescein into which two amino groups have been substituted.
- gastroduodenostomy — See under gastroenterostomy.
- hemidemisemiquaver — a sixty-fourth note.
- misunderestimation — (nonstandard) An inaccurate underestimation, or an act of misunderestimating.
19 letter words containing a, d, s, u, m
- anti-fundamentalism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- anti-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- counterdemonstrator — Someone who demonstrates in opposition to another demonstration that is happening nearby at the same time.
- dollard-des-ormeaux — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada: suburb of Montreal.
20 letter words containing a, d, s, u, m
- counterdemonstration — a demonstration that is held in reaction to another demonstration
- gastroduodenostomies — Plural form of gastroduodenostomy.
- newcastle-under-lyme — a town in W central England, in Staffordshire. Pop: 74 427 (2001)
- pseudoparenchymatous — (in certain fungi and red algae) a compact mass of tissue, made up of interwoven hyphae or filaments, that superficially resembles plant tissue.
- sunday-go-to-meeting — most presentable; best: Sunday-go-to-meeting clothes.
21 letter words containing a, d, s, u, m
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
- counterdemonstrations — Plural form of counterdemonstration.
- mucopolysaccharidoses — Plural form of mucopolysaccharidosis.
- mucopolysaccharidosis — Any of a group of metabolic disorders caused by the absence or malfunction of lysosomal enzymes needed to break down glycosaminoglycans.
- notre-dame-des-vertus — an industrial suburb of Paris, on the Seine. Pop: 63 136 (1999)
24 letter words containing a, d, s, u, m
26 letter words containing a, d, s, u, m
- organophosphorus-compounds — Biochemistry. any of a variety of organic compounds that contain phosphorus and often have intense neurotoxic activity: originally developed as nerve gases, now widely used as insecticides and fire retardants.
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
28 letter words containing a, d, s, u, m
- apple-touch-icon-precomposed — (programming) An alternative form of apple-touch-icon that is not subject to automatic modification (rounding, drop-shadow, reflective shine) as applied by iOS versions prior to iOS 7. A web page specifies a pre-composed icon by including an element in the like:
34 letter words containing a, d, s, u, m
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, S, U, M. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2347 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, S, U, M that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.