Words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
7 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
- arctiid — any moth of the family Arctiidae, which includes the footman, ermine, and tiger moths
- carotid — either one of the two principal arteries that supply blood to the head and neck
- catbird — any of several North American songbirds of the family Mimidae (mockingbirds), esp Dumetella carolinensis, whose call resembles the mewing of a cat
- drastic — acting with force or violence; violent.
- triacid — capable of combining with three molecules of a monobasic acid: a triacid base.
8 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
- accredit — If an educational qualification or institution is accredited, it is officially declared to be of an approved standard.
- acridity — sharp or biting to the taste or smell; bitterly pungent; irritating to the eyes, nose, etc.: acrid smoke from burning rubber.
- adriatic — of or relating to the Adriatic Sea, or to the inhabitants of its coast or islands
- adscript — a serf bound to the land which they work or occupy, and who can be bought or sold along with it
- articled — In Britain, someone who is articled to a firm of lawyers or accountants is employed by the firm and is training to become qualified.
9 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- accredits — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accredit.
- bacteroid — resembling a bacterium
- cantharid — any beetle of the family Cantharidae, having a soft elongated body; though found frequenting flowers, they are carnivorous
- carinated — Zoology, Botany. formed with a carina; keellike.
10 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
- accredited — appointed and having official credentials
- accreditor — A person or organization that provides accreditation.
- achondrite — a rare stony meteorite that consists mainly of silicate minerals and has the texture of igneous rock but contains no chondrules
- acidimeter — any instrument or standard solution for determining the amount of acid in a sample solution
11 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
- accrediting — Present participle of accredit.
- accredition — The giving of credentials.
- achondrites — Plural form of achondrite.
- achondritic — (geology) Of or pertaining to achondrite, a type of stony meteorite.
- acidanthera — any plant of the African cormous genus Acidanthera, cultivated for its graceful tubular white and red or white and purple flowers, often scented: family Iridaceae
12 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
13 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
- accreditation — to ascribe or attribute to (usually followed by with): He was accredited with having said it.
- adventuristic — relating to adventurism
- air-condition — to apply air conditioning to
- androcentrism — centered on, emphasizing, or dominated by males or masculine interests: an androcentric society; an androcentric religion.
- antisudorific — an antiperspirant.
14 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
15 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
- anti-radicalism — the holding or following of radical or extreme views or principles.
- atlantic-ridley — ridley (def 1).
- beta-adrenergic — pertaining to or involving beta receptors
- bidirectionally — in a bidirectional manner
16 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- anti-aphrodisiac — Also, aphrodisiacal [af-ruh-duh-zahy-uh-kuh l, -sahy-] /ˌæf rə dəˈzaɪ ə kəl, -ˈsaɪ-/ (Show IPA). arousing sexual desire.
- bidirectionality — capable of reacting or functioning in two, usually opposite, directions.
- brick-and-mortar — pertaining to conventional stores, businesses, etc., having physical buildings and facilities, as opposed to Internet or remote services.
- caducibranchiate — (of many amphibians, such as frogs) having gills during one stage of the life cycle only
17 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- cardiac-tamponade — Medicine/Medical. the use of a tampon, as to stop a hemorrhage.
- cardioaccelerator — a substance that increases the heart rate.
- cardiorespiratory — of, relating to, or affecting the heart and respiratory system.
- clicks-and-mortar — pertaining to or denoting a company that does business on the Internet and in traditional stores or offices.
18 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
- adenocarcinomatous — Of or pertaining to adenocarcinomas.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- counter-adaptation — the act of adapting.
19 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
20 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- diplomatic-secretary — secretary (def 5).
- magnetohydrodynamics — the branch of physics that deals with the motion of electrically conductive fluids, especially plasmas, in magnetic fields. Abbreviation: MHD.
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
21 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
- isopropylideneacetone — mesityl oxide.
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
- trichloroacetaldehyde — chloral (def 1).
22 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
- autoxidation-reduction — disproportionation.
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- dicyclopentadienyliron — ferrocene (def 1).
- secondary-articulation — concomitance of articulation, as in fro, ostensibly a succession of three discrete sounds but physically a single articulation (f-) blending into a coarticulation (-fr-), which blends into an articulation (-r-), which blends into a coarticulation (-ro-), which blends into an articulation (-o).
- thiamine-hydrochloride — a white, crystalline, water-soluble compound of the vitamin-B complex, containing a thiazole and a pyrimidine group, C 12 H 17 ClN 4 OS, essential for normal functioning of the nervous system, a deficiency of which results chiefly in beriberi and other nerve disorders: occurring in many natural sources, as green peas, liver, and especially the seed coats of cereal grains, the commercial product of which is chiefly synthesized in the form of its chloride (thiamine chloride or thiamine hydrochloride) for therapeutic administration, or in nitrate form (thiamine mononitrate) for enriching flour mixes.
23 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
24 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
- ichthyophthirius-disease — ich.
25 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
- transcendental-philosophy — transcendental character, thought, or language.
26 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
28 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
31 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
32 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
35 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t, c
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, R, I, T, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5344 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, R, I, T, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.