Words containing a, d, r, i, t
6 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
- adrift — If a boat is adrift, it is floating on the water and is not tied to anything or controlled by anyone.
- adroit — Someone who is adroit is quick and skilful in their thoughts, behaviour, or actions.
- airted — a direction.
- astrid — a female given name: from Scandinavian, meaning “divine strength.”.
7 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
- airdate — the scheduled date for the broadcast of a television or radio programme
- airthed — a direction.
- antbird — any of various dull-coloured South American passerine birds of the family Formicariidae, such as Hylophylax naevioides (spotted ant bird), that typically feed on ants
- arctiid — any moth of the family Arctiidae, which includes the footman, ermine, and tiger moths
- aridity — being without moisture; extremely dry; parched: arid land; an arid climate.
8 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
- accredit — If an educational qualification or institution is accredited, it is officially declared to be of an approved standard.
- acridity — sharp or biting to the taste or smell; bitterly pungent; irritating to the eyes, nose, etc.: acrid smoke from burning rubber.
- additory — additional
- adriatic — of or relating to the Adriatic Sea, or to the inhabitants of its coast or islands
- adroitly — expert or nimble in the use of the hands or body.
9 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- absurdist — An absurdist play or other work shows how absurd some aspect of society or human behaviour is.
- absurdity — the quality or state of being absurd; nonsense
- adigranth — Granth.
- admiralty — In Britain, the Admiralty is the government department that is in charge of the navy.
10 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
- accredited — appointed and having official credentials
- achondrite — a rare stony meteorite that consists mainly of silicate minerals and has the texture of igneous rock but contains no chondrules
- acidimeter — any instrument or standard solution for determining the amount of acid in a sample solution
11 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
- abbreviated — made into a shorter form
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- acidanthera — any plant of the African cormous genus Acidanthera, cultivated for its graceful tubular white and red or white and purple flowers, often scented: family Iridaceae
- actinodrome — (of a leaf) palmately veined.
- adipocerite — hatchettite.
12 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
- accordionist — a person who plays the accordion, especially with skill.
- accreditable — having the ability to be accredited
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
- adiponitrile — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 8 N 2 , used chiefly as an intermediate in the manufacture of nylon.
- adjudicatory — relating to adjudication
13 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
- accreditation — to ascribe or attribute to (usually followed by with): He was accredited with having said it.
- administerial — of or concerned with administration; administrative: administerial matters.
- administering — to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
- administrable — able to be administered or managed
- administrated — to administer.
14 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- acleistocardia — a failure of the foramen ovale of the heart to close.
- administrating — to administer.
- administration — Administration is the range of activities connected with organizing and supervising the way that an organization or institution functions.
- administrative — Administrative work involves organizing and supervising an organization or institution.
15 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- amphiarthrodial — a joint permitting only slight motion, as that between the vertebrae.
- androstenedione — a weak hormone, C19H26O2, produced by the ovaries, testes, and adrenal glands as a precursor to estrogen, testosterone, etc.: formerly taken in a concentrated tablet or capsule form as by some bodybuilders
- anti-federalism — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
16 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
- anti-aphrodisiac — Also, aphrodisiacal [af-ruh-duh-zahy-uh-kuh l, -sahy-] /ˌæf rə dəˈzaɪ ə kəl, -ˈsaɪ-/ (Show IPA). arousing sexual desire.
- anti-federalists — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
17 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- axis-of-ordinates — y-axis (def 1).
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
18 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
19 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
20 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
21 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
- differential-quotient — something that has been derived.
- disestablishmentarian — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
22 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
- agro-industrialization — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- autoxidation-reduction — disproportionation.
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- dehydroepiandrosterone — the most abundant steroid in the human body, that is involved in the manufacture of testosterone, oestrogen, progesterone, and corticosterone
- dicyclopentadienyliron — ferrocene (def 1).
23 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
24 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
- disestablishmentarianism — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
25 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
- antidisestablishmentarian — a person who advocates antidisestablishmentarianism.
28 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
31 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
32 letter words containing a, d, r, i, t
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, R, I, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 11490 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, R, I, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.