Words containing a, d, p, t, i
6 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
- pandit — Vijaya Lakshmi [vi-jahy-uh lahk-shmee] /vɪˈdʒaɪ ə ˈlɑk ʃmi/ (Show IPA), 1900–90, Indian stateswoman (sister of Jawaharlal Nehru).
7 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
8 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
- adapting — to make suitable to requirements or conditions; adjust or modify fittingly: They adapted themselves to the change quickly. He adapted the novel for movies.
- adaption — Adaption means the same as adaptation.
- adaptive — Adaptive means having the ability or tendency to adapt to different situations.
- adopting — Present participle of adopt.
- adoption — the act of adopting: the adoption of a new amendment.
9 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
- actinopod — any protozoan of the phylum Actinopoda, such as a radiolarian or a heliozoan, having stiff radiating cytoplasmic projections
- adaptions — the act of adapting.
- ademption — the failure of a specific legacy, as by a testator disposing of the subject matter in his lifetime
- adipocyte — a fat cell that accumulates and stores fats
- adiposity — the state of being fat; obesity
10 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
- actinopods — any protozoan of the subclass Actinopoda, including the heliozoans and radiolarians, having stiff, rodlike, radiating pseudopodia.
- adaptation — An adaptation of a book or play is a film or a television programme that is based on it.
- adaptative — of or relating to adaptation
- adaptively — in an adaptive manner
- adaptivity — in a state that has a capacity for adaptation
11 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
- adaptations — Plural form of adaptation.
- adaptogenic — acting to normalize and regulate the systems of the body
- adipocerite — hatchettite.
- adiponectin — (biochemistry) A protein hormone that modulates glucose regulation and fatty acid catabolism.
- adoptionism — an early Greek theology that Jesus was a man gifted with divine powers
12 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
13 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
- adenopathies' — enlargement or disease of the glands, especially the lymphatic glands: a patient with prominent adenopathy. See also lymphadenopathy.
- anaphylactoid — Of, pertaining to, or resembling anaphylaxis.
- anti-idiotype — a molecular arrangement on an antibody that is the counterpart of that on a different antibody, thus making one an antigen to the other.
- antiapartheid — (in the Republic of South Africa) a rigid former policy of segregating and economically and politically oppressing the nonwhite population.
- antispasmodic — preventing or arresting spasms, esp in smooth muscle
14 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- adaptationally — in an adaptational manner
- adaptativeness — Adaptability.
- aminopeptidase — an enzyme produced by the glands of the small intestine
15 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- amphiarthrodial — a joint permitting only slight motion, as that between the vertebrae.
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
- antidepressants — of or relating to a substance that is used in the treatment of mood disorders, as characterized by various manic or depressive affects.
- autoradiography — the technique or process of making autoradiographs.
16 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- anti-aphrodisiac — Also, aphrodisiacal [af-ruh-duh-zahy-uh-kuh l, -sahy-] /ˌæf rə dəˈzaɪ ə kəl, -ˈsaɪ-/ (Show IPA). arousing sexual desire.
- anti-development — the act or process of developing; growth; progress: child development; economic development.
- carboxypeptidase — any of several digestive enzymes that catalyze the removal of an amino acid from the end of a peptide chain having a free carbonyl group.
- closed-captioned — (of a video recording) having subtitles which appear on screen only if the cassette is played through a special decoder
17 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- cardiac-tamponade — Medicine/Medical. the use of a tampon, as to stop a hemorrhage.
- cardiorespiratory — of, relating to, or affecting the heart and respiratory system.
18 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
- counter-adaptation — the act of adapting.
- deanthropomorphism — the ridding of philosophy or religion of anthropomorphic beliefs and doctrines.
- decompartmentalize — to remove excessive compartmentalization from (an organization)
- dimethyltryptamine — a hallucinogenic drug, C 12 H 16 N 2 , with an action of short duration. Abbreviation: DMT.
- diphosphoglycerate — an ester of phosphoric acid and glyceric acid that occurs in the blood and that promotes the release of hemoglobin-bound oxygen.
19 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- de-compartmentalize — to divide into categories or compartments.
20 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- diplomatic-secretary — secretary (def 5).
- phenyldiethanolamine — a white, crystalline, slightly water-soluble substance, C 1 0 H 1 5 NO 2 , used in the manufacture of dyes and in organic synthesis.
- rhineland-palatinate — a state in W Germany: formerly part of Rhine Province. 7655 sq. mi. (19,825 sq. km). Capital: Mainz.
- specific-conductance — conductivity (def 2).
21 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
- isopropylideneacetone — mesityl oxide.
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
- pentamethylenediamine — cadaverine.
- pro-industrialization — the large-scale introduction of manufacturing, advanced technical enterprises, and other productive economic activity into an area, society, country, etc.
22 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
23 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
24 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
25 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
- transcendental-philosophy — transcendental character, thought, or language.
28 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
31 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
32 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
35 letter words containing a, d, p, t, i
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, P, T, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4430 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, P, T, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.