Words containing a, d, p, t, e
5 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
- adept — Someone who is adept at something can do it skilfully.
6 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
- depart — When something or someone departs from a place, they leave it and start a journey to another place.
- heptad — the number seven.
- panted — to breathe hard and quickly, as after exertion.
- parted — partial; of a part: part owner.
- pasted — a mixture of flour and water, often with starch or the like, used for causing paper or other material to adhere to something.
7 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
8 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
- accepted — Accepted ideas are agreed by most people to be correct or reasonable.
- adaptive — Adaptive means having the ability or tendency to adapt to different situations.
- adoptive — Someone's adoptive family is the family that adopted them.
- antipode — the exact or direct opposite
- aptitude — Someone's aptitude for a particular kind of work or activity is their ability to learn it quickly and to do it well.
9 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
- adaptable — If you describe a person or animal as adaptable, you mean that they are able to change their ideas or behaviour in order to deal with new situations.
- adaptogen — any of various natural substances used in herbal medicine to normalize and regulate the systems of the body
- ademption — the failure of a specific legacy, as by a testator disposing of the subject matter in his lifetime
- adeptness — very skilled; proficient; expert: an adept juggler.
- adipocyte — a fat cell that accumulates and stores fats
10 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
11 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
- adaptogenic — acting to normalize and regulate the systems of the body
- adipocerite — hatchettite.
- aldopentose — a monosaccharide with five carbon atoms
- antependium — a covering hung over the front of an altar
- anticipated — If an event, especially a cultural event, is eagerly anticipated, people expect that it will be very good, exciting, or interesting.
12 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
- adaptiveness — in a state that has a capacity for adaptation
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
- adiponitrile — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 8 N 2 , used chiefly as an intermediate in the manufacture of nylon.
- amphidentate — (of a ligand) able to coordinate through either of two different atoms, as in CN–
- anteprandial — before dinner
13 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
- adenopathies' — enlargement or disease of the glands, especially the lymphatic glands: a patient with prominent adenopathy. See also lymphadenopathy.
- anti-idiotype — a molecular arrangement on an antibody that is the counterpart of that on a different antibody, thus making one an antigen to the other.
- antiapartheid — (in the Republic of South Africa) a rigid former policy of segregating and economically and politically oppressing the nonwhite population.
- appendiculate — having appendicles
- bedding-plant — bedmaker (def 1).
14 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- adrenoreceptor — a receptor that binds with epinephrine, norepinephrine, or related compounds.
- aminopeptidase — an enzyme produced by the glands of the small intestine
- anti-apartheid — opposed to apartheid
- antidepressant — An antidepressant is a drug which is used to treat people who are suffering from depression.
15 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
- antidepressants — of or relating to a substance that is used in the treatment of mood disorders, as characterized by various manic or depressive affects.
- cephalochordate — any chordate animal of the subphylum Cephalochordata, having a fishlike body and no vertebral column; lancelet
- christadelphian — a member of a Christian millenarian sect founded in the US about 1848, holding that only the just will enter eternal life, that the wicked will be annihilated, and that the ignorant, the unconverted, and infants will not be raised from the dead
16 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- anti-development — the act or process of developing; growth; progress: child development; economic development.
- carboxypeptidase — any of several digestive enzymes that catalyze the removal of an amino acid from the end of a peptide chain having a free carbonyl group.
- closed-captioned — (of a video recording) having subtitles which appear on screen only if the cassette is played through a special decoder
- decapitalization — to deprive of capital; discourage capital formation; withdraw capital from: The government decapitalized industry with harsh tax policies.
17 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- cardiac-tamponade — Medicine/Medical. the use of a tampon, as to stop a hemorrhage.
- cardiorespiratory — of, relating to, or affecting the heart and respiratory system.
- chemopallidectomy — an operation for treating Parkinson's disease and certain other diseases characterized by muscular rigidity, consisting of destroying a specific part of the corpus striatum by injecting it with a chemical, usually alcohol.
18 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
- counter-adaptation — the act of adapting.
- deanthropomorphism — the ridding of philosophy or religion of anthropomorphic beliefs and doctrines.
- decompartmentalize — to remove excessive compartmentalization from (an organization)
- dimethyltryptamine — a hallucinogenic drug, C 12 H 16 N 2 , with an action of short duration. Abbreviation: DMT.
- diphosphoglycerate — an ester of phosphoric acid and glyceric acid that occurs in the blood and that promotes the release of hemoglobin-bound oxygen.
19 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- chateauneuf-du-pape — a dry red or white wine from the Rhone valley near Avignon.
- de-compartmentalize — to divide into categories or compartments.
20 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- decahydronaphthalene — a colorless, aromatic liquid, C 10 H 18 , insoluble in water and soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a solvent for oils, fats, etc., in cleaning fluids, lubricants, etc.
- diplomatic-secretary — secretary (def 5).
- ophthalmodynamometer — a device for determining the nearest point of ocular convergence.
- phenyldiethanolamine — a white, crystalline, slightly water-soluble substance, C 1 0 H 1 5 NO 2 , used in the manufacture of dyes and in organic synthesis.
21 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
- isopropylideneacetone — mesityl oxide.
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
- pentamethylenediamine — cadaverine.
- pseudohermaphroditism — an individual having internal reproductive organs of one sex and external sexual characteristics resembling those of the other sex or being ambiguous in nature. Compare hermaphrodite (def 1).
22 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
23 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
24 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
28 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
31 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
32 letter words containing a, d, p, t, e
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, P, T, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5224 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, P, T, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.